• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

vesperview

Smash Hero
vesper, if you have a tutorial I'd love to make some, I use gimp, and although Im not very good I'm sure I'll get it :D, then I'd help out (although Not very much since Im playing twilight princess :D)
I'll get to work on a tutorial in a little while, too bad this isn't my thread so it was posted there.

In the mean time, people requesting icons, should go to the official thread of the character you want, supporters there usually have a lot of them.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol I know how to make sigs but I'm horrid at it, I used to do sprite animations, those were fun, as well as rain effects.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Samus, no tutorial was even made yet lol, thats why vesper is I think making one, then maybe andy (or whatever the creators name is) could add it to his post

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Anybody know what font it is that everyone uses for making these?

I think this is a great idea, BTW. I spent a looot of time looking for the thread where everyone gets these from before realizing that there was no such thread. :/

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have a Crono sig, or Im a noob and dont know how to load a Crono sig from my hardrive help?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
here's everything:

1. "stickers" are 100px x 48px
2. find an image of the character
3. crop him out, if you want (this is probably the only part that needs a real tutorial)
4. add a background layer
5. add the border & inner frame
6. add text.

optional:
i see some people adding opaque shape layers to make their stickers look more like buttons.

i know not everyone has photoshop, but that's the program it's easiest to do in.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
here's everything:

1. "stickers" are 100px x 48px
2. find an image of the character
3. crop him out, if you want (this is probably the only part that needs a real tutorial)
4. add a background layer
5. add the border & inner frame
6. add text.

optional:
i see some people adding opaque shape layers to make their stickers look more like buttons.

i know not everyone has photoshop, but that's the program it's easiest to do in.
I need a bit more than that, mainly the text used and where to download it from :|

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, I can't find the text used. I looked through every font I had, but couldn't find the right one.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Tutorial and ZSamus signature icon.

You're supposed to have a little knowledge on photoshop (another image editing program but paint can also work) to pull this off, hopefully this tutorial can help you, any questions, feel free to ask.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I do have a question: What is the font used?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
@vender: haha awesome I'll start at one after my hmwk :D

@raul: right-click the image, choose properties and copy the url, then after wards in your sig, type in
(for example
)

raul

Smash Lord
@vender: haha awesome I'll start at one after my hmwk :D

@raul: right-click the image, choose properties and copy the url, then after wards in your sig, type in
(for example
)
Thank you sir. Most appreciated.

TO VESPERVIEW: You're the pro at this and I'm terrible at photoshop, plus i dont have it on ly laptop, so could you possibly make me a Ristar icon, if you have time? I know he wont be in brawl but i love that guy.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
anyone know of a Captain Falcon or a Lloyd Irving one? i tried Lloyd support thread and didnt see one

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
i tried clicking properties on the image but nothing comes up as far as a url, is there anyway i can do it? In fact when I click properties nothing comes up at all
Raul just tell me where the image is and I'll make it an image for you.

raul

Smash Lord
Raul just tell me where the image is and I'll make it an image for you.
Lol, No its not that, I was trying to add them to my sig on the forum, but its not working. I was trying to grab the bomberman one, so i clicked the web address and when I right clicked and went to properties, nothing came up for me to copy and paste in my sig. I know how to do it, but for whatever reason, it isn't happening for me.

This is what I did in my sig ...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
anyone know of a Captain Falcon or a Lloyd Irving one? i tried Lloyd support thread and didnt see one
OMFG so true I love tales of symphonia. I'll make one for him later (although I'd rather it was someone else not him). Either way He probably wouldn't make it in, since there are tons of swordsmen in the game already.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Lol, No its not that, I was trying to add them to my sig on the forum, but its not working. I was trying to grab the bomberman one, so i clicked the web address and when I right clicked and went to properties, nothing came up for me to copy and paste in my sig. I know how to do it, but for whatever reason, it isn't happening for me.
Save the picture to your computer go to www.tinypic.com and upload it, there you'll get the code.

Top Bottom