• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol this is so annoying, I can't find a lloyd irving render for a support icon Im making that won't screw up when I use the magic wand on it :| (where half the image goes transparent rather than the white part -_-)

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Huh, more than half of the links don't work anymore.
i just need a reg samus sig, and I will have the Metroid Fab Four!
If they are all in together, i will have a Metroid only match

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol samus dw Im almost done, and thanks vesp.

Anyways I decided to use the backround that I was going to use for lloyd's sig thing, and am using it for the samus one, which I think looks nice atm.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol kk all I have to do is upload it lol, Idk why that too me too long, probably because of the pencil on my paintshop was ******** lol

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol kk

I hope you like it :| (remove the spaces before the [/img] and after the )

EDIT: For some wierd reason there are dots in the url.. idk why, its supposed to be 114 (so it says albums/o114/random_colours)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Aha thank you, anyways now I must be going. Cyanara folks (p.s. I think the text is too slim lol :p compared to your other ones samus)

Zevox

Smash Lord
All of the ones in my signature were open to the public on the old NSider forums, so you're free to use/list those. Don't know who made them though.

Zevox

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
thanks for that tutuorial, vesperview. what do you think of my creations? (all the ones in my sig, I made)

oops...they didn't show up...

there they are

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Here's some I found:

Is there a guide that shows how to make them? I don't have photoshop but I have something better than paint (it's called coral paint shop pro)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol Andy isn't very fast at posting. I will be making some and won't apparently be part of the acknowledgements, and vesper made a ton and isn't on it either. Kind of cheeses me off. READ THE POSTS ANDY, Jeez.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Where is the K. Rool one I keep seeing in people's signatures?

I knew that it existed, but I wasn't high enough rank on NSider to use it, and I wasn't on here yet...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Very nice Samus PTSHP.

Well if I can make a request I was wondering if :

-Scorpion from Mortal Kombat Support:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:t_2mGurRxZ49qM:http://www.fantom

And:

Nightmare from Soul Caliber:

:

http://www.soulcalibur.com/images/history/nightmare_concept.jpg

Please?

I made one for nightmare, but I need renders that are only one colour in the background (render = picture)

plus I need a colour on what you want in the back, I just used someothing from the pic you gave me and pasted it on this one :D

remove the spaces for the code to put in your sig

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You don't need to be ranked to use it, just right click on the support icon of k.rool and choose properties. On that screen you should see a url. Copy the url, go to "edit signature" found at the USER CP at the top of the page and paste in the url in between

f.ex

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
arrg i did a hugous update and some how it went backwards to the previous page... argg all that for mothing... oh well... 2morow ill update it

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You'd best update them today. because it's kind of pointless for me to help out this thread and your not going to post them up. If you don't update them today I'll probably make a hread to make supprt icons with people as long as I have someone to help me. :\

and btw it is working.

raidenwing

Smash Cadet
still no mallow ones, and can some one put their geno as a single one so i can get it
thanks

Top Bottom