• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

raul

Smash Lord
I figured out why it wont work. I was doing correctly but for whatever reason on my sig options at the bottom under signature permissions, i can't upload images, I'll have to fix that.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
World's smallest violin Raul :)

Anyways I think we should just make a new thread exactly like this, since the creator of this thread isn't even posting let alone contributing much :) (OR make the new thread a support-icon-making thread for others :) )

raul

Smash Lord
World's smallest violin Raul :)

Anyways I think we should just make a new thread exactly like this, since the creator of this thread isn't even posting let alone contributing much :) (OR make the new thread a support-icon-making thread for others :) )
Yeah i realized I typed "not" and not NOW, like i meant to, so I fixed it in my last post. Like Im going to be a jerk to the guy that made my sig for me. To Vesperview, sorry bro, it was a type-o. I did correct and for the record--You're the man.

raul

Smash Lord
Yeah this is a hot thread. I went over to my thread and gave props to Vesperview and the gang for making nasty icons and for people to come over and grab some. Don't worry Vesperview I told them you were done with requests and about the how-to page.

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Do you want to adopt this thread? Its maker abandoned it to the cold of internet.
Yet still it churns on, being fed requests, new sigs, and sob stories daily.

raul

Smash Lord
We interupt the 2007 World Series Game 4 to bring you this important update. Hours after abandoning the Find Your Character Support Icon Thread, Andy4Brawl 911 was apprehended. He was quoted with tearing in his eyes saying..."I'm not fit to be a thread starter! I can't handle the pressure! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" His trial begins...in the next 5 minutes...oh a kitty!

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Let's all hope he gets the chair for abandoning this defensless little thread.
Oh look, i'm asked to be on the Jury.*chuckles maniacally*

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It's best with a pure white background because I don't think that one will work. Also this is my first time doing this so yeaa I'll try

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
kk lol, Im trying to do one for lloyd irving atm but I cant get the background to 100 by 48 (I'm using paintshop)

Top Bottom