• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seanson's Hitbox System v1.0.17.1 (updated june 30)

pugfug90

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand this. For online system, with Java 6 Update 2, only Jigg's jab works. Every other attack says "loading" forever.

And when I download, which one do I download???

SCOTU

Smash Hero
? WTF is w/ this Vista only supports IE load of sh*t?
I can tell you from personal experience that Vista very clearly supports firefox, as i'm using both right now. Also, Vista runs smoother, faster, and less prone to errors than XP does. Just another reason to get vista. I think I'm going to upgrade to ultimate soon.

Now that that's out of the way...

Seanson: do you want me to help on this? Just tell me what characters to do, what settings on the debug you use (i.e. button configs to get the black background, what sort of zoom do you use, etc...). I don't really want to get each frame, but I'll certainly run through each move in frame time, and upload a video of a character or two, and someone could then "easily" take the appropriate frames. I hate working with individual images of frames. Dunno how SDM can stand it. I'd prefer just to analyze the ****, but i want to help out here. So just let me know what to do, And i'll get on it.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Seanson: Why did you once again quit your EXCELENT work? :(
Your project is great! Please finish it, and I promise that I'll finish the .exe-version of your program!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
sorry to bump this thing massively

this was a great topic and nobody can view it now because its mostly lost to the abyss of forgotten works

even if incomplete, this topic should get a sticky or something, its really useful stuff!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i have been working on a flash version of this, because this java script version has never worked for me, and apparently other people too. i'll show you guys the results when I get something done.

D

Deleted member

Indeed, can someone do Yoshi please. Would be appreciated.

addps4cat

Smash Rookie
Hey I ripped seanson's website and I'm hosting the entire package. Basically just download, extract, and run ssbmhitbox.html.

http://phranck.org/HitboxSystem-1.0.17.1.rar

This includes: captain falcon, dr. mario, ganondorf, jigglypuff, link, luigi, ness, pikachu, sheik, zelda, bowser, donkey kong, fox, ice climbers, kirby, marth, peach, and samus.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
The online version... there seems to be a bug; none of the frames are displayed for any characters' attacks other than their jab, when the thing loads. Someone might want to look into this...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I talk to Seanson at least once every day, so I will mention this to him and let you guys know what he says about it LOL. Unless he posts here himself.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
great idea, this is extreamly usefull even though i play falco, and obviously he hasnt been done yet. its still extreamly usefull. finish falco soon pleaseeee :]

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Woah bump. Do not bump old topics. Also, this being an old topic means it won't work because it hasn't been updated in forever.

IT WILL NEVER FINISH

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
The online version doesn't work anymore.

Also, I bump this and should be styckied. Is GREAT info.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Sick! What an awesome idea! I don't understand how you got ahold of the hitboxes but viewing them is pretty cool.

One question... what made you decide to finish Bowser's hitboxes before you finished Falco's?

Other than that tier-weirdness, mad props!

addps4cat

Smash Rookie
Yes, but is there any way I could still download it? A little advice would be nice. I've never used Java...
my URL still works. My post is somewhere in this thread. I wish someone would add it to the first post so other people could find it. I have the latest Seanson version as one big file.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what the hitbox color code, i know yellow is where the char can be hit, red is the general attack hitbox, and green is the reflecting hit box, but what are the others, i thought i saw purple.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yellow=Character
Blue=Invincibility
Green=Tangible invincibility (like when you step off of a recovery platform or grab a starman)
Red=Attack
Purple=Grab
Light Blue=Absorption (PSI Magnet or Bucket)
Light green blue=Reflecting

Sever

Smash Rookie
this is weird ... i only got the frames of CF DK drM jiggz kurb link luigi ness peach pikachu samus and parts of shiek...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This thread really needs to get sticked.

Great work though! Really helped me out.

Top Bottom