• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seanson's Hitbox System v1.0.17.1 (updated june 30)

AshPuff

Smash Rookie
I downloaded the latest version, but it doesn't show any animation in the white box. My Java version is over 1.6 so it should be fine. How do I fix this? xD

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Hey I ripped seanson's website and I'm hosting the entire package. Basically just download, extract, and run ssbmhitbox.html.

http://phranck.org/HitboxSystem-1.0.17.1.rar

This includes: captain falcon, dr. mario, ganondorf, jigglypuff, link, luigi, ness, pikachu, sheik, zelda, bowser, donkey kong, fox, ice climbers, kirby, marth, peach, and samus.
Don't download what is on the front page, download this. ^^
I couldn't get it to work either until I found this. If I had AR, I would finish this myself, maybe eventually...
ya I bumped an old topic, but it deserves it.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I will tell him that people seem interested in this picking up again, not gonna happen for brawl though. We will see what happens with the melee stuff!

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if Dolphin has functioning AR support? Because I was planning on installing it and continuing (or perhaps restarting) this project. I don't have a capture device, but if Dolphin can get to debug mode it'll have even better quality than a capture card could.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
It does, download one of the recent revisions from here:

http://www.xtemu.com/downloads-section-30.html

I can't tell you that cheats will work for all of them, but it should have support for cheats...
Personally, I've wanted to continue/finish this project for a while, but you need 1gb of free ram for cheats to work (apparently), and I have 1gb of ram total, so the excess is not there for it to work.

Good luck.

D1

Banned via Administration
This needs to be completed! I hope no one forgot about this amazing system!

Zyzyx77

Smash Cadet
Why doesn't this work on my comp? It works ONLY on the first animation, if I choose a diff char or animation, the image box just turns white, WHAT SHOULD I DO?:( (PLZ HELP!):chuckle:

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
guys seanson hasnt updated this in a while... pretty sure a lot of it doesnt work properly or as well as it used to.

Top Bottom