• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
SSE: Time to Smash

Prologue?
Starring: Fierce deity link, Psycho Mantis, Lavos

Fierce deity link goes to attack. His target is in sight: Psycho Mantis. He uses "jump sideways with sword" to approach him, and then "slashes sword and lets out a wave". He is hit. In desperation, psycho mantis changes the game settings to single button mode. Fierce deity link is trapped. He has no A moves. Psycho mantis begins to summon Lavos. Fierce deity link would scream for help, but since he has no personality, he is trapped on his lonesome. He tries in desperation to find a move.

But the future refused to change.

THE END

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, a few things which don't directly have to do with movesets.

First of all, I want to announce that I will start out an SSE-Story, as well. I will select a few several characters, however, everyone can nominate ONE character of them they'd really like to see in this SSE. This is absolutely non-comical (although it probably will get a few funnier scenes), and will partly be rather bloody. ... <.< ... >.> ...

Secondly, I think the really slow progress on my rating site is reason enough to stop it in the way it is right now - I will hop on the bandwagon of the non-commies and do reviews on request. You want a Spadefox-review on your moveset X or Y? Tell me, I will look at it and state my thoughts. Woohoo.

That blog also will be the place where I put my SSE chapters, although I do will tell you if there were updates.

Third thing does have to do with my Shannon moveset: Sorry, yesterday I was so busy that I wasn't able to put any time into dealing with the moveset, I'll update her asap. ^-^

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Short Bio:

Name: Erutashi "Eru" Orrandey
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 122 lbs
Appearance:
Personality:

Eru's personality is pretty complex and would be difficult to explain to TOTAL STRANGERS. But here are a few basic points: inferiority complex, scrappy, not the brightest (although there are plenty of stupider people out there), hates to see suffering, can be jealous and/or petty around women who she perceives as being smarter/more beautiful/stronger than herself and thus threats, doesn't know how to relate to men, so is kind of awkward around them. She's a lot braver than she gives herself credit for, but very self-conscious about her small breasts and broad hips. Don't mention them to her or she'll attempt to rip your nuts off. You see, she doesn't consider herself beautiful and has a sensitive ego.

History and Playstyle:

Before her harrowing misadventures in an alternate world, Erutashi lived with her parents and grandfather on a sheep ranch with sheep...and dogs...and sheepdogs. Because she was so far removed from the urban jungle but went to a public school, Erutashi grew up with few friends despite her gregarious nature, due to her social awkwardness and lack of sophistication with girls and her unsureness of how to behave around boys. By her sophomore year in high school, Eru had become lonely and jealous, with a low self-esteem and an irritating predilection for clinginess. However, through some mechanism that my friends and I have yet to work out, she, along with 4 other dumb teenagers (well, okay, she and this one guy are the only really dumb ones), is transported to a strange world, where she soon finds her deepest-held beliefs shaken as she learns she is the chosen vessel of Ce'arlis, a canine fire spirit that is but one of many beast-deities governing over the new and dangerous place.

Among her party members, Erutashi is the speed demon, shunning defense and brute muscle in favor of swiftness and flexibility. As thus, she is the fourth fastest character of all, barely behind Fox and far ahead of the average brawler. A nimble young physique, flashy clothing, and inherent playfulness lend her a very flamboyant fighting style, full of gymnastics and pyrotechnics. However, the flames she summons affect the eye more than the damage counter - simply by virtue of being a young girl, many of her attacks lack in sheer damaging force. However, she has a few finishers mixed in there. Many of her attacks start in the blink of an eye but have considerable ending lag, so the skilled Erutashi main will work to land hits quickly and avoid punishment.

Stats:

Size: 6.5/10 Erutashi is a head below Marth.
Weight: 3.2/10 Because she is a petite 15-year-old girl with no armor, she ranks among the lighter characters.
First Jump: 6/10 Eru springs into the air off one foot, her other knee bent sharply under her...
Second Jump: 4/10 ...and pushes on the air with the foot of the bent leg for a modest boost.
Walk Speed: 5/10 Eru sidles nervously forward, clutching her daggers across her chest.
Dash Speed: 9/10 She leans forward with arms trailing behind her, daggers in hand, as she sprints across the stage. Erutashi is among the fastest characters in the game, just behind Fox in speed.
Attack strength: 3.6/10 Again, a 15-year-old girl would not be overly strong in combat. She's about speed, not power.
Fall Speed: 3/10 The curtain-type things (for lack of a better name) act kind of like parachutes, making her surprisingly floaty.
Traction: 4.5/10 Although Eru can turn on a dime, she slides more than normal. Sandals generally don't grip the ground that well...
Crouch: 6/10 She gets down on one knee and hunches over a bit. .
Number of Jumps: 2
Glide: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Wall-kick: Yes
Crawl: No

A attacks:

Neutral A: Jab - Erutashi stabs quickly with the dagger in her right hand. As an A attack, it has little knockback, deals poor damage, and generally has no upsides to it other than its lightning-fast speed, which still does not compensate for its inferiority in other areas.

Neutral A twice: Double Jab - Does two dagger swipes, one with each hand. Each swipe is just like the single attack described above, except that there are two of them, duh.

Keep tapping Neutral A: Frenzy Stab - wildly stabs in front of her, alternating daggers, until you stop pressing A. This can tie up an enemy for a few seconds while racking up a bit of damage, making it the only neutral A attack that's anywhere close to useful. However, the victim can DI out of it easily.

Dash Attack: Ixion - Erutashi kicks up into a fiery cartwheel with a disjointed hitbox, low starting lag, and decent damage and range. However, it does little knockback, and it takes some time for her to finish the attack and return to standing position, leaving her vulnerable.

Supine Downed Attack: Reverse Roll - Erutashi gets up and performs a backward roll a bit awkwardly, dealing negligible damage and no knockback to anyone in its two-Mario trajectory.

Prone Downed Attack: Filly Kick - She does an impromptu backwards kick as she rises up into her fighting stance. As with most "situational" attacks, the damage, range, and knockback are all low.

Tripped Attack: Comeback - Erutashi curls into a ball and does a forward roll, hitting anyone in her path for approximately 5% damage and low knockback.

Ledge Attack: Oblique Swipe - As she clambers back onto stage, she does a quick swipe with her right-handed dagger, dealing low damage and knockback despite having almost no lag.

Ledge Attack Over 100%: Heroic Effort - Slowly, Eru forces herself back up on stage with a grunt, panting visibly for a second and a half before executing a much slower and weaker dagger swipe.

~~~~~

Forward Tilt: Fire Snag - She does a sideways dagger sweep in front of her, flames trailing behind it. The attack is very fast and can be executed a few times in one second, but it's weak with mediocre knockback. The range is average.

Up Tilt: Double Spire - Erutashi crosses both her daggers and thrusts them upward. The hitbox is quite small, and the damage is average, but the knockback is decent. It's not a terrible move, but it isn't anything special either.

Down Tilt: Trip - Erutashi sticks out her foot for about half a second, as if waiting for someone to come by to she can trip them. Never mind, she IS waiting for someone to come by so she can trip them. Unusually for a tilt, the attack does no damage whatsoever, but if it connects at all it trips the opponent, letting her set up on them.

~~~~~

Forward Smash: Cerberus Fangs - Erutashi thrusts both her flaming daggers straight forward. This is among her strongest moves but rather slow, especially on cooldown, and the range isn't the best either. This is her main KO move; a "fresh" one done with the C-stick is a nasty combination of power and speed.

Up Smash: Handstand - Eru kicks up into a handstand, her feet on fire. A tiny hitbox (from her ankles down only) and ending lag are compensated by good range and decent power and knockback. Spacing is key here.

Down Smash: Burning Scissors - Eru jumps a little into the air and does a burning scissor kick. Damage is below average, but knockback is high and the hitbox is disjointed. Use this to clear out some breathing room when you're caught up in the Primid Family Reunion.

~~~~~

Air Neutral A: Double Flare - Eru extends both her arms straight out, each hand burning with flames. The hitboxes - one on each side - are large, but the damage is low and knockback is average.

Air Back A: Tail Sweep - Erutashi's flame pseudo-tail lashes out behind her. It has amazing range, about 1 and a half Mario-heights both horizontally and diagonally, but the power and knockback are both mediocre at best.

Air Down A: Divebomb - Erutashi dives headfirst downward, stabbing and igniting the skull of any poor sap who finds themselves in her way. The attack is fast and decent in power, but the long recovery period makes it quite situational, especially if she misses; then she has to get up from her faceplant back into position, grimacing in pain and grunting a little.

Air Forward A: Burning Palm - She extends her arm straight out with palm perpendicular, fire enveloping her hand like a candle does a wick. The hitbox is small, but the range is very nice. There is a very small sweetspot in the dead center of her palm, a sweetspot that takes either great luck or lots of practice and spacing skills to land. It announces itself with the crack of a home-run bat and above-average damage and knockback. Most of the time, Burning Palm will sourspot, doing no knockback and a few weak hits.

Air Up A: Rising Candle - Eru punches straight up into the air, with fire surrounding her fist as in her Burning Palm Move. However, this move is quite different otherwise. It has about a head less range than the forward aerial, but is much more consistent, doing moderate damage and low knockback without the need for a sweetspot. Whereas Burning Palm is a bit laggy, Rising Candle is fast.

Special Attacks:

Neutral B - Fireball: Eru shoots a straight-out bolt of fire from her open palm. The bolts themselves can be best compared to Wolf's lazer beams in form and size when "fresh" (though of course they are bolts of fire and not energy), but the firing interval and power are more similar to Falco's lazer. Resist the urge to spam these,, because they gradually get smaller and smaller in size and take about 30 seconds to become "fresh" again.

Forward B - Ring of Fire: Erutashi holds her arms straight out, daggers lined up with the horizontal, and pirouettes into a fire-lit ring of blades. The individual hits are very weak, but Ring of Fire has a very disjointed hitbox and deals out multiple strikes in quick succession. Using directional influence, the player controlling Eru can move her forward during the attack (which lasts about as long as the loathed Whorenado), but can't direct her backwards. Since this attack leaves her freefalling helplessly, don't use this near the edge unless you're looking to lose a stock in a fairly embarrassing way.

Up B: Vortex Launch - Erutashi is launched straight up into the air by a long, curling plume of flame that starts an inch or two away from her tailbone, thus giving the impression of a long tail. Said "tail" does fire damage and is difficult to edgeguard from the ground, but is easy to guard against from the air or a platform. The vertical recovery is moderate, but the attack it very amenable to DI.

Down B - Arson: Relatively small hitbox. Erutashi sets on fire anyone within her reach. For several seconds the opponent will basically run around freaking out, receiving fire damage over time. If player-controlled, the opponent will have great difficulty controllling their character (think of Pokemon disobeying - the panicking fighter may completely disregard your input or do something totally different). Use this to leave your opponent open for your strongest attacks, like Cerberus Fangs.

Throws:

Z during grab: Erutashi gives her opponent an open-handed slap across the mouth.

Up Throw: Send-off - Eru tosses her opponent heavenward with a flaming heave. Doesn't toss the opponent very far, but the damage is worthwhile. If your opponent is distracted and/or too dumb to DI out of it, Eru can follow up with

Side Throw: Forward/Reverse Twirling Launch - Twirls around once and launches her opponent either forward or backward. Hold the grab button to deliver a kick with the throw. With the kick, it's a viable killing move at high percents. Without the kick, there are better moves you could be using.

Down Throw: Stomp - Erutashi stomps hard on her opponent's back a few times before tossing them aside. Pretty useless, with mediocre damage, poor knockback, and high lag on both ends.

Final Smash:

Cinder Cone: The screen zooms in on Erutashi as she lets loose a blood-curdling scream (seriously, it'll turn your blood into Rowena's Lemon Curd) and a volcano the size of two Dededes standing side by side suddenly appears on the screen, belching fire and chunks of rock. The lava does high damage with almost no knockback. The volcanic rocks, which are far fewer than the flames are above-average in both knockback and damage, and will KO at about 75%. The Final Smash lasts about 20 seconds, during which foes take an average of around 50% damage. The volcano itself buries foes like DK's headbutt.

Extras:

Logo: The Y emblem, which is right...here.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Erutashi's bright red hair and fireball projectile.

Stage Entrance: Erutashi appears in a bolt of fire, reeling and coughing from the smoke. After finding her footing, she then assumes her battle stance.

Alt Costumes:
Default: The one you see here.
Red: Scarlet, gold, and some royal blue. Her daggers are gold instead of silver.

Green: Emerald green, to match her eyes, Jade and light blue violet. All gold changes to a more muted/antique gold.
Blue: Various shades of blue, purple. Red areas change to a dusty pink.

Reverse: Like her default, but with yellow and purple areas switched. Trim on shin curtains is now red.
White: White, gold, and Lilac. Think along the lines of that one Zelda alt from Melee (I miss that alt greatly, by the way)
Boobie-Roy: Roy's Melee color scheme.

WiiMote Sound: "Bring it on!" *blade clang*

~~~~~

Idle animations:
#1: Puts her hands on her rather ample hips and huffs impatiently, closing her eyes.
#2: Folds her arms behind her head and looks up.

Taunts:
Up: Does a back handspring, lands on her feet, and crosses her daggers in front of her with a smug little noise.
Down: Bends over and blows a kiss to the screen.
Side: Crosses her arms and stamps her foot with a defiant "You don't scare me!"

Crowd Cheer: "Eru Eru ERUUUUU! Eru Eru ERUUUUU!"

End-Battle Poses:
Win Pose 1: Clangs her daggers together, crosses them across her chest, and says "All Right, who's next?!" triumphantly.
Win Pose 2: Puts her hands on her hips, bends over, and winks.
Win Pose 3: Atlas (her HUGE WHITE SHAGGY DOG) jumps up on his hind legs and puts his front paws on her shoulder, licking her face while she giggles and struggles to not fall down.
Loss Pose: Applauds reluctantly, a kicked-puppy expression on her face.

~~~~~

Trophies:
Erutashi Orrandey (Classic Mode and story details trophies)
Cinder Cone
Baelr Orrandey & Kagami Hoshizora
Sergio Sanzetti
Erunage Hoshizora
Itranath Solkyesus
Herding Dogs
Atlas
(More pending when I get permission from friends)

Stickers:
Erutashi (Flame Attack +30, Erutashi Only)
Baelr Orrandey (Arm +13)
Atlas (Tail + 7, characters with Tail attacks only)
Meroro (Slash Resistance +3)
Kagami Hoshizora (Magic +10, Peach, Zelda, and other casters only)
Father Serge (Dizzy Time -27)
Erunage (Weapon +9, "Retro" characters only)
Itranath (Specials: Direct +23)

~~~~~

Susbspace Emissary Role: Off somewhere near the entrance to Subspace, Erutashi and Wolf are fighting. Playing as Erutashi, the player must defeat Wolf in a one-on-one. Afterwards, Wario comes after them with his trophy ray and aims for Eru, but she grabs Wolf and holds him in front of her as a meat shield, and he gets trophified instead. Hiding behind his statue until Wario goes away, she accidentally touches the trophy base and revives Wolf, who is very POed at her for her rather selfish actions. Eru starts running with Wolf hot on her heels, and doesn't stop until Tabuu's Off Waves turn them both into trophies...not far from Ness, Luigi, and King Dedede. Ness revives the adversaries and they immediately pick up where they left off, but Dedede won't have any of it. Erutashi explains what was going on and why they're fighting, Wolf seething at her biased account. The penguin king backhands them both, declaring that their feud is a petty one and they've got a common enemy to fight, before recruiting them to his posse of characters who have to save everyone else.

To Unlock: Get 300 combined KOs in Endless Brawl OR clear All-Star mode on Normal or higher with Wolf, Fox, and Lucario.

Unlock Notice: Erutashi has joined the brawl, and she's on fire Like Bruce Springsteen! Treat her lightly and get burned.

Snake Codec:

*call!*

Snake: Who's the red-headed kid? She doesn't seem that tough. Or tough at all really. Shouldn't she be in school?

Mei Ling: I know Pit looks like a girl, Snake, but that's downright rude!

Snake: No, no, this one IS a girl. From the looks of it, she fights like one too.

Mei Ling: Oh, that one...Erutashi, that would be her name. It's true that she's not very strong, but golly, is that girl FAST! She'll run circles around you if you're not careful.

Snake: All the running in the world isn't any use if you can't fight your opponent.
Mei Ling: She's got fire inside and out. Not only do her attacks summon flames, but if she's losing you bet she's going to try to take you with her!

Snake: She might try, but she won't succeed...especially not with those nerves she seems to have. Kid seems stressed.

NOTE: This revamp is THE INCOMPLETE as of right now. I'm still busy making it different and better, so don't rate it yet.

D

Deleted member

*Sigh...* yes u can has it

Here's my list as of yet:

EVIL
--------
Mama Luigi (Brainwashed)

NEUTRAL
--------
Arwing
----------

Any problems? Let me know.
Nope. None at all.

Although I'm wondering why I haven't had an appearance in The Young and the Movesets.:ohwell:

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Marill:

Marill joins the Brawl (I seriously thought he'd join the melee back in the day, and this is the moveset I made for him with a few modifications)

B: Bubble
Marill inflates a bubble that pops when fully charged. The bubble does minor damage when it pops, even if fully charged, but it can reflect projectiles and acts as an effective counter (that returns the damage done to it by 75+ % charged). In the air it gives him a slight lift and slows his descent while it's charging.

B>: Blizzard
A blizzard blows forward, and marill travels in it.

B^: Aqua Jet
Behaves pretty much like extremespeed, except marill is surrounded by water and can do damage while doing the move.

Bv: Hydro Pump
Marill charges and lets out an extremely strong gush of water. Unlike fludd, this does damage and knockback (but it stuns too), and can be fired in any direction. In the air, this sends marill strongly in the direction opposite the direction it's fired.

Final Smash: Surf
A huge wave comes crashing down, which spikes all aerial foes and sends all grounded foes directly upwards.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Marill:

Marill joins the Brawl (I seriously thought he'd join the melee back in the day, and this is the moveset I made for him with a few modifications)
I know you're doing these as a joke, but seriously... slowly it's not funny anymore. =/

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion

First of all, I want to announce that I will start out an SSE-Story, as well. I will select a few several characters, however, everyone can nominate ONE character of them they'd really like to see in this SSE. This is absolutely non-comical (although it probably will get a few funnier scenes), and will partly be rather bloody. ... <.< ... >.> ...

Secondly, I think the really slow progress on my rating site is reason enough to stop it in the way it is right now - I will hop on the bandwagon of the non-commies and do reviews on request. You want a Spadefox-review on your moveset X or Y? Tell me, I will look at it and state my thoughts. Woohoo.

That blog also will be the place where I put my SSE chapters, although I do will tell you if there were updates.

Woohoo, Grunty all the way! Could you review my Grunty moveset?
And also place the witch in your story?
--The Link is Gruntilda Winkybunion, in my sig.

smashbot226

Smash Master

Third thing does have to do with my Shannon moveset: Sorry, yesterday I was so busy that I wasn't able to put any time into dealing with the moveset, I'll update her asap. ^-^
SOL BADGUY PLEASE.

You'd be great.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Can I get a review on Cervantes, Spadefox? I've never seen you comment on my movesets, make me wonder if you read any of them. Tl;dr? Haven't played Soul Calibur? In any case, Cervantes is also the char I'd like in your SSE. Having looked back on Voldo, I feel the dread pirate is significantly better.

Chapter 1: The awakening of the dark count

Level 1: Angel Island
Play as: Metal Knuckles

The opening cutscene for the miserable little pile of secrets of an adventure mode shows Knuckles snoozing against the master emerald, neglecting his guard duties. The chaos emeralds are on pedestals around the master emerald, the place being an insane source of power. The camera pans to the opposite end of the bridge to angel island, where Metal Knuckles and Shadow the Hedgehog can be seen coming up to it from seperate sides. They both go to go onto the bridge, but then realize they're both after the same thing. Shadow smacks Metal Knuckles off the bridge, but Metal Knuckles uses his built in jets to come back out from the abyss and a fight follows, you playing as Metal Knuckles. The battle takes place just outside Angel Island, it being in the background for the battle of the two Sonic anti heroes.

After Metal Knuckles defeats Shadow, he lets out a robotic evil laugh then proceeds over the bridge. He clenches his fists as he sees Knuckles, glaring directly at him with hate. He zooms up towards him. . .Just to see that he's asleep. The robotic version of Knuckles goes up to Knuckles and pokes him in disbelief, the real Knuckles sleeping through it. Metal Knuckles lets out a robotic laugh at this, which of course wakes up the real Knuckles. Metal Knuckles has a dumbfounded exspression at his dumb luck, while Knuckles gets up angrily in a fighting position. You play as the normal Knuckles against the robotic version in a battle to determine who the superior one of the two is.

After defeating his imposter, Knuckles chuckles and kicks him away, disregarding him as mere scrap metal. Knuckles kicks back and relaxes again, thinking the rare instance where he actually has to defend the master emerald is over, but Shadow zooms up, spin dashing to run over Knuckles. Metal Knuckles seemingly did a poor job of finishing Shadow off, as he gets into a fighting stance and motions Knuckles to come to him, then folds his arms. Knuckles gets up angrily, annoyed at yet another intruder, cracking his knuckles. A battle starts, and this time you play as Shadow.

After the battle, Shadow dismisses the two "Knuckleheads" with a motion of his hand, displeased with how "pathetic" they were. He goes over to the chaos emeralds, grinning with an evil smile, but suddenly a portal opens, Shadow curiously turning his attention to it. Doopliss and the Grim Reaper come out of the portal, Shadow raising his eyebrow. Doopliss motions to the Grim Reaper then to Shadow, telling him to dispose of him, while the Grim Reaper isn't in a mood for the combat, instead retorting back to Doopliss that he must be the one to defeat Shadow. Shadow impatiently taps his foot with his arms folded while waiting, and you get to choose the Grim Reaper or Doopliss to fight him with.

After the fourth battle, Shadow weakly falls to the ground, collapsed, and the two undead beings chuckle evily. The Grim Reaper motions to one of the chaos emeralds with his scythe, and his four reaplings go to retrieve it for him. They go back into their portal which closes behind them after another brief session of laughing, Shadow watching as they do so weakly. Shadow manages to pull himself over to one of the chaos emeralds and then uses chaos control to go to the place the two undead beings did, unintentionally taking Knuckles and Metal Knuckles along with him.

Level 2: Chaos Citadel - First Floor
Play as: Sin Paw Dip

The half robot//half pirate/half ninja/half panda/half wolf/half reptile/half Magikarp werewolf enters Dracula's citadel and smacks his fists together, ready for a good challenge. Some of the count's minions come up to fend off the intruder, but Sin Paw Dip lets out a howl and charges into battle against them. He bites and claws as them as well as using his built in cannon, their bodies falling to the ground shortly after the werewolf is done with them. Sin Paw Dip puts his hands on his hips and chuckles slightly, gloating over his victory, but Isaac is seen entering the citadel behind him. Sin Paw Dip's laughter suddenly stops as he turns around to see the user of earth spells, and he squints his eyes angrily. Wanting to personally defeat Dracula himself and not thinking Isaac is worthy to defeat Dracula, the werewolf motions Isaac to come to him and gets in a fighting stance. A battle follows between the two characters, you playing as Sin Paw Dip.

After the battle, Sin Paw Dip motions for Isaac to get up, astounded that he doesn't have more fight left in him, but the manipulater of the earth stays down. The werewolf gloats at his victory once again in his fashion, but Simon Belmont enters the citadel, cutting his enjoyment of the victory short. Sin Paw Dip smacks his paw on his face, annoyed that there's another contender to deal with, while Simon cracks his whip, ready to dispel of the werewolf like any other vampire. Yet another battle takes place, and this time you play as Simon Belmont to take down the werewolf.Seeing that Simon is worthy to challenge Dracula, Sin Paw Dip is humbeled. Sin Paw Dip takes a bow before the Belmont, but Simon has no tolerance for Vampires and Werewolves. Simon uses his whip to knock the werewolf unconcious, then strectches his hand out to help up Isaac. Isaac takes it, and Simon motions off into the citadel to which Isaac nods. The two head out together into the citadel, leaving Sin Paw Dip behind.

After the six battles you've played through, you're finally getting to play through an actual adventure like level, using Simon Belmont and Isaac. Castlevania enemies abound in the chaos citadel of Dracula, there being spooks around every turn. There aren't that many puzzeles or threats from platforming in this level, the main threat coming from the enemies to keep with the theme of Castlevania, an action game.

Level 3: Chaos Citadel - Graveyard
Play as: Sandslash, Knuckles, Metal Knuckles, Shadow

Sandslash is seen digging around the graveyard outside the citadel, searching for food hungrily. He sees a fish bone and chomps on it to see if there's any meat on it left, hurting his jaws. Sandslash then shrugs and trys to comb his spines with it to no use, then just snaps it half and throws it away, annoyed. The ground Pokemon's stomach growls and Sandslash lets out a sigh as it keeps looking around for food, when the Sonic characters from Angel Island suddenly get dumped out of a portal in front of him. Sandslash curiously searches them for food, annoying them as they awaken from all the fights they had against each other. The three Sonic characters look around at their new location, seeing the grim reaper and doopliss entering the citadel on the opposite side of the graveyardl. Shadow spin dashes off towards them through the graveyard followed by the two red echidnas, Sandslash shrugging and going with them, having nothing better to do.

The level has plenty of graves throughout, and you can dig into them as any of the characters but Shadow using their various abilities to find hidden stickers and trophies. Be warned, though, as sometimes you'll just wake the living dead, who will come up out of the graveyard to attack you. The enemies in this level are redeads, dry bones, Boos, ghost Pokemon and other various undead themed enemies from series besides Castlevania, them behaving like in their respective games. The Dry Bones enemies can never be truly defeated, as they'll just reassemble after having been broken apart.

Level 4: Chaos Citadel - Third Floor:
Play as: Grim Reaper or Doopliss

Doopliss and the Grim Reaper enter the citadel, Sin Paw Dip getting up, having recovered from his fight with Simon Belmont enough to regain conciousness. He gets in the way of the two undead creatures, having no intention of letting them pass, the grim reaper smacking his bony hand on his face. The one of the two undeads who fought previously on angel island points to the other then at the werewolf, annoyed, and the character who has yet to fight reluctantly nods. The undead goes up while the werewolf waits for them to strike, and a battle follows, you playing as the undead character.

After Sin Paw Dip is once again defeated, the Grim Reaper and Doopliss levitate far up to the third floor, the highest they can get to from the main area. Once they're out of sight, Sandslash and the Sonic characters enter the citadel. They see the werewolf and assume he's another undead creature of Dracula's, but Sin Paw Dip weakly gets up and puts his hands up to tell them to stop, then points up to where the Grim Reaper and Doopliss went. Sandslash shrugs and goes to climb up the wall to where they went, but the Sonic characters fold their arms and glare at Sin Paw Dip, not believing him. Together the three of them knock him out with a punch from three different angeles, and then proceed to climb up the wall. Shadow, of course, uses chaos control to get up, not able to climb like the others characters. Sandslash and the two versions of Knuckles compete against each other to see who will get to the top first, while Shadow just sighs and shakes his head. The two red echidnas focus on each other the most, going neck and neck for a photo finish, but it turns out that Sandslash beat them both. Sandslash gloats in his victory while the other three characters are annoyed, and they then proceed to go through the level.

This level is more puzzle heavy and features spots where the three characters besides Shadow can climb walls, while Shadow has to use enemiese as platforms to get up to these areas. While the enemies are still the one from the other indoor level, they're less in number, and most of the challenge comes from the puzzles and platforming. There's one giant pit which Knuckles and Metal Knuckles can carefully glide over, or Sandslash/Shadow can use enemies as platforms to get accross. It's recommended you use the gliding, as it goes much easier that way, but if one of the two echidnas isn't being used at the time you have little to no choice.

Level 5: Chaos Citadel - Second Floor:
Play as: Simon Belmont, Isaac

Isaac uses an earth spell to hold an enemy in place, then Belmont whips down the undead and defeats him. Simon next trips another undead with his whip while Isaac comes up and finishes him. An enemy comes up behind Isaac, him not noticing it, but Simon whips the enemy and causes him to flee. Isaac rubs the back of his head, thankful for the help, and Simon simply nod is response, after which they head further into the citadel of chaos.

A continuation of the previous level, Belmont and Isaac are unable to cheat and skip floors due to not being able to climb walls, teleport, or levitate like the other characters. This level keeps the rather intense combat of the previous Belmont/Isaac level, but also adds in the occassional puzzle or threatening challenge of platforming.

Level 6: Chaos Citadel - Throne Room:
Play as: Grim Reaper, Doopliss

The two undeads have successfully reached the throne room of lord dracula, the other characters a good deal behind them. They look over to the opposite end of the room where a coffin lays and let out evil cackles as they stare at it, rubbing their hands together eagerly in anticipation of the dark count's awakening. They head out to go towards the forbidden coffin, but Dracula's various minions approach from all angeles, not intent on letting anyone disturb their master's slumber. The Grim Reaper and Doopliss get in fighting positions, going back to back as they get sorrounded, and a battle follows against the minions.

After the battle. all the enemies are seen falling to the ground as the two undead characters slay them all with relative ease. They high five each other, then head for the sacred coffin. They laugh together evily in a slight celebration of their efforts thus far, then afterwards, then a pause of awkward silence is taken. Both are too chicken to open the coffin, motioning to the other one while shaking slightly. Annoyed, one of the grim reaper's reaplings goes to open the coffin, and inside the slumbering dracula is shown. The Grim Reaper hesitates slightly, but takes out the chaos emerald and drops it into the coffin, it being absorbed into Dracula's body. At first, it seems nothing, happens, and Doopliss goes to leave, scared, but the grim reaper motions in to the coffin as the count starts to open his eyes. Doopliss turns around as Dracula's personal theme starts playing as he rises up out of the coffin and lets out a evil laugh. The Grim Reaper and Doopliss attempt to join in with the count's laughing, but Dracula scoffs and gives a dismissive motion with his hand. A massive amount of enemies are brought forth and go around the two who awakened Dracula, them filling the entire room with their massive numbers. They slowly proceed forward in a zombie-like fashion while Lord Dracula goes to his throne to sit down and watch the entertainment.

The camera cuts to Sandslash and the Sonic characters being just outside the grand door to the throne room, but some minions come to attack them. The undead creatures are very numerous and prevent them from progressing, delaying them significantly. They begin fighting the various creatures for a good while, then Simon and Isaac arrive, having caught up to them due to them having cleared the way. They come up and help them, them not looking like the other beasts in the castle, doing a good job of helping them to fend off the enemies. While they're doing so, Sin Paw Dip is shown in the distance, staring at them all hatefully. Flashbacks go through his head of them all wanting to take him down just due to what he is, and he angrily clenches his fist and glares at them. Sin Paw Dip lets out a battle cry and charges head long into battle against the other six characters. The werewolf uses his wings to flap up behind Simon then throw him into the ground, firing his cannon at him afterwards for the characters to divert their attention from the few remaining enemies and turn to the massive mutated beast. Sin Paw Dip lets out a massive roar, and a battle begins, you getting to play as him against the other six characters.

There are two random enemies of Dracula that will interfere with the battle slightly, them respawning upon being defeated. While you do have a large amount of characters to defeat, you get 4 stock to do it with and only have to fight them one at a time, so it's basically just a much easier version of an all star match.

The cutscene goes after the battle to show the fight still raging on with no signs of stopping, it being quite intense as Sin Paw Dip gives his all to prove that he is the only one worthy to challenge dracula. Suddenly, the doors to Dracula's throne room swing open and the minions inside attacking Doopliss and the Grim Reaper cease attacking, while the dark count is applauding Sin Paw Dip's efforts. He motions him to come to him for a battle to see who the superior species is and the werewolf hastily takes him up on the offer, running up on all fours to challenge Lord Dracula. The other characters go up to join the battle, but the minions block them from doing so, and another battle follows, you once again playing as Sin Paw Dip.

This battle is impossible to win, as Dracula has permanant super armor and all of his attacks are around twice as powerful as normal, and the AI will never be so stupid as to kill itself by walking off the edge. The stage is a simple one with two walk off edges with the throne in the background, so you cannot lure the AI into a pit. If by some error or programming Dracula messes up, he'll simply respawn on a revival platform.

After Dracula defeats the werewolf, he has a disgusted exspression on his face, displeased that the one he saw potetional in was so little of a challenge. Tired of playing games, Dracula transforms into his true form (Playable in his final smash) and lets out a defeaning roar for the world to hear. The characters all get in fighting positions, lining up together to fight the massive beast, Sin Paw Dip going up alongside them, forgetting their dispute for the moment.

BOSS: True Dracula
Play as: Simon Belmont, Isaac, Sandslash, Knuckles, Metal Knuckles, Shadow, Sin Paw Dip, Grim Reaper, Doopliss

Due to having so many more characters for bosses in this SSE then the brawl SSE, bosses are naturally MUCH harder. Normal mode is the new intense when it comes to the attacks of the bosses, and they have around four times as much health. Dracula has the three attacks from his final smash and a few more to keep the battle varied, but this is far from his complete arsenal.

After you seemingly defeat the boss, Dracula tires of the battle and decides to end the meaningless conflict. He braces himself then releases his energy with a horrific screech, instantly knocking the characters flat on their backs. . .And starting the transformation of turning them into loyal vampires for Lord Dracula. The camera zooms out to see the effects of the screech slowly going out further from the citadel, turning any poor victims in it's path into vampires. The vampiric reign has begun. . .What fools would have doomed humanity by awakening the dark lord?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
May I nominate NiGHTS (get to it by the big orange link in my sig) for your SSE story, spadefox...

... If anyone has noticed, i going to try to get every character which i made in every SSE-type story as much as I can. Team Rocket, Chao and Metal Knuckles have all been in a SSE-type story, if NiGHTs gets in, that leaves me with Dry Bowser, Death Adder, Bean, Captain Syrup and Froggy left to appear in another SSE-type story!

EDIT: Very impressive first chapter, Warlord, that chapter was awesome, i'm Looking forward to the other chapters!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm-a make a Subspace, too!!! :psycho:

Not.

Warlord, that first chapter looks great! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Luvtoy:
Sorry, but I think Gruntilda is not too fitting for the story. If there should be something I can squeeze her in, I'll do so though, I promise.

@Iron Thorn:
I'll have look, on both reviewing Eru and Teigen and looking who would be fitting.

@Smashbot:
Sol Badguy in the story or for a review? Honestly, though, I was going to put him in anyway (in the SSE, that is), so you sure can "nominate" someone else.

@MasterWarlord:
I did read most of them, but I was just too speechless to comment them. Specially because I DO know Soul Calibur from Edge to III. Cervantes most perfectly fits in. =)

@dancingfrogman:
Nights is good, and I also will take Captain Syrup, which I planned on doing, anyways.

@Twilhero:
I'll see how he or she (depending) fits in. =)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@Bkupa's SSE: Knowing your writing skills, I expect good things to come from this one. Requests: Cervantes > Voldo > Nightmare. Use my K. Rool if you don't want to use your own, but K. Rool NEEDS to be included.
I will probably use your K.Rool, like u are doing to mine, but I will not count it against the two characters that you can suggest.

If anyone has more suggestions, I still have many more spaces...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I loved the first chapter of Miserable Pile of Secrets. I was surprised to see Simon Belmost be defeated for once, hopefully the rest of the stroy will have coold plot twists like that.

@Spadefox: I would like to nominate Fulgore for your SSE. He's on page 113 and I think he would fit in great with a serious story. His own game even included blood.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I would like to nominate... Oh, heck, use any of my movesets you want.

Same goes for everyone from this point on who decides to make SSEs. Any of my movesets are free for use.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That looks pretty epic, Warlord. I like Reaper's role. Good job, can't wait for the rest.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
For Spadefox's SSE, use any of my characters you want, preferably Timon & Pumbaa or SamuraiPanda
Eh... Neither are serious enough to pop up in my story, sorry. I guess I'll use your Jack Sparrow. Can't ever have enough pirates, arr.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
I know you're doing these as a joke, but seriously... slowly it's not funny anymore. =/
Marill isn't a joke. I'm going to develop it into a proper moveset, i just reserved the spot with some B moves. I guess I just forgot to write "will update later". That's my way of doing things; reserve the spot then slowly add to the moveset when I have time.

As for your SSE, I'd like to nominate cop (page 235). He's quite serious (with all his brutal bashings and whatnot) and would make a good villain/anti-hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom