• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I'm currently thinking up my Spore critter's moveset. On my to-do list:

• Chieftain Tuoli (Spore)
  • Gromit (Wallace & Gromit)
  • The Cheat (Homestar Runner)

On Chief Tuoli, I'm currently thinking about the airs and throws.
Do the Cheat first! Make him epic. And one of his alts should have the cowboy boots with the dollar signs on them.

Currently giving x/10 ratings to Eru's stats. So far:

Height: 6.5/10 (a head below Marth)
Weight: 3.2/10 (same as Falco, Zelda)
Power: 4/10
Speed: 9/10 (believe me, this little girl is FAST)
Fall Speed: 3/10
Traction: 4/10
Jumping: 6/10
Abilities: Wall-kick, Wall Cling

Balanced enough?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
To anyone who thought I was being serious when I claimed Richard,

No, I wasn't. Richard is fair game for any fan of Looking For Group, and I can't wait to see people make movesets for him. I already am working on THREE movesets, so adding another one would be overkill.

Signed,

The Lord of Dance

By the way, how will Moria be included as a character in you SSE, Masterwarlord? Will he have a zombie army?

smashbot226

Smash Master
"Days of Tabuu"

Flashback...

Over 1500 years ago on THIS very spot...

A mighty hero fought against the Evil Lord. Atop this spire, they fought to the death in order to save the world... or enslave it.

However, when things seemed bleak for the Warlord, he called upon an ancient rite to destroy this warrior... sealing the Warlord and the Warrior in a seal, to continue this fight in a place they could NEVER escape...

PROLOGUE:

Stage: Ancient Spire
Played As: Shadowy Warrior (A Shadowy Warrior, whose face cannot be seen...)
Foes: Demonic Warriors, Evil Warlord

Description: This is the tutorial level to play the game, as you play as the overpowered Warrior and scale the tower, fighting generic demon warriors along the way. You also employ new various elements, such as using items to solve puzzles or wall jumping your way to victory. At the end, you fight against strange beings, which are introduced as: PRIMIDS. Defeat these creatures and the level is completed, with a cutscene followed afterwards as the Warrior stands before a large black gate, as he draws his sword and enters it, the screen going black...

Now new powers- both good and evil- intend to free these two great warriors with any intention they desire. The strongest of these powers was Tabuu, the leader of the diabolical Subspace Army. Villains of every stripe flocked to this "man," serving his every whim. However, a group of vigilant heroes joined together, and other warriors fought against this madman, in these dark times, in these unpredictable times, in the:
DAYS OF TABUU

---------

How was it? The next few levels should be up later. Gotta work out the kinks called homework, though.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
"Days of Tabuu"

Flashback...

Over 1500 years ago on THIS very spot...

A mighty hero fought against the Evil Lord. Atop this spire, they fought to the death in order to save the world... or enslave it.

However, when things seemed bleak for the Warlord, he called upon an ancient rite to destroy this warrior... sealing the Warlord and the Warrior in a seal, to continue this fight in a place they could NEVER escape...

PROLOGUE:

Stage: Ancient Spire
Played As: Shadowy Warrior (A Shadowy Warrior, whose face cannot be seen...)
Foes: Demonic Warriors, Evil Warlord

Description: This is the tutorial level to play the game, as you play as the overpowered Warrior and scale the tower, fighting generic demon warriors along the way. You also employ new various elements, such as using items to solve puzzles or wall jumping your way to victory. At the end, you fight against strange beings, which are introduced as: PRIMIDS. Defeat these creatures and the level is completed, with a cutscene followed afterwards as the Warrior stands before a large black gate, as he draws his sword and enters it, the screen going black...

Now new powers- both good and evil- intend to free these two great warriors with any intention they desire. The strongest of these powers was Tabuu, the leader of the diabolical Subspace Army. Villains of every stripe flocked to this "man," serving his every whim. However, a group of vigilant heroes joined together, and other warriors fought against this madman, in these dark times, in these unpredictable times, in the:
DAYS OF TABUU

---------

How was it? The next few levels should be up later. Gotta work out the kinks called homework, though.
Looking good so far

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
*laugh* I've been pretty lax with homework myself. But I don't care. It's Sunday and my throat is sorer than a Melee fanboy. *laughtrack*

Trying to work on Eru some. Thing is I'm not sure how much has to be different. I intend on changing 1 or two specials, the Snake codec, ~10 non-special moves, and maybe adding some trophies and stickers at the bare minimum. Problem is it's all in Notepad, mostly because Notepad doesn't have those stupid red lines for things, so it's a bit akward to edit.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Days of Tabuu is looking cool so far smashbot. Can't wait to see it continue.

I can't finish my Mia moveset today due to writor's block :urg:

Off topic: How does everyone think of my new Sigg? I made it myself. Does it suck or is it somewhat decent?

Agi

Smash Lord
I realize I probably should post this in the social group, but no one responds there, so here goes...

Mallow is almost done, all I have left is his Otacon and Brawl SSE incorporation. Unfortunately, my parents turned off the computer before they left for a wedding, so I cannot access the file to finish it... o___o
Probably will be finished in... 4 hours, now that I have the delay. Likely more... *hacks parents account*

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Cool start to Days of Tabuu...

I myself am going to start a (currently unnamed) SSE once I finish and revise my current movesets.

If anyone wants to suggest characters now, it would be very helpful.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You can freely pick from whichever of my characters you're most familiar with, BKupa, if you want. We can never have too many SSEs.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
BKupa, if you don't mind, can you put in my Drake and Josh (for comedy relief), or/and my Leonardo in?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Since you're including one of mine that wasn't requested, can I request one more or two, Smashbot?
I'm only going to involuntarily put in the ones I feel were exemplar.

Feel free to include some of your... lesser... movesets, if you wish.

AND EVERYBODY. YOU CAN STILL INCLUDE CHARACTERS. I'LL CLOSE NOMINATIONS AT THE END OF THE WEEK.
---------

CHAPTER 1:
Stage: Deep Jungle
Played As: Ty Tasmanian, Plusle & Minun
Played Against: Primids, Plusle & Minun
Music:
(Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGqQGJxQba8- Environmental Noises
(Part 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4-exdzm6Y- Ty Tasmanian's Theme
(Part 3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcoud6njnIQ&feature=related- Gym Leader Remix
Description: The cutscene goes to a pair of muddy boots walking through the damp jungle floor, as his boomerang lowers and the camera pans to the creature's face. TY TASMANIAN.

Ty looks upwards out of the open canopy as he sees a huge fleet of ships pass by. Ty grits his teeth, knowing it's Tabuu's new army. As he begins to dash off, a pair of small mice sneak up behind Ty and steal his belt. The two mice scurry off, with a ticked off Ty chasing after them.

It starts off with another tutorial level, teaching you about climbable objects like ladders and vines, and also introduces items. After you get to the end, another cutscene pans to Ty stopping, having caught up to the mice, who are going through Ty's things. Angry, Ty tosses his boomerang at the mice, who jump back and look at the Tiger with an annoyed face. PLUSLE & MINUN.

As Ty, you fight against them, having two stocks while they have only one. You win, and Minun is dizzied as Plusle rushes to his stunned brother's side, looking at Ty with narrowed eyes as Shadow Bugs float down to the jungle, forming into Primids. Ty, surrounded, feels finished, just as Plusle and the newly conscious Minun Thundershock the Primids. In a new level, as Multi Man Brawl, you fight in a simple grounded stage as Ty or P&M, fighting off 30 Primids and being taught all about a Multi-Man Brawl.

After you defeat them, P&M cheer as Ty nods with a grin and walks off, with PN following him, wanting to help. Ty wants them safe, but they insist, and the two walk off.

As a new camera angle is revealed off a tall man in elegant cloth standing atop of a mountaintop, staring at the skies with creepy lifeless eyes.

DRACULA

As another person appear behind him in smoke, a small 8-bit creature with a scythe.

REAPER

As his minion, Dracula pulls out a transmitter that emits an image of Reaper's next target. Reaper nods as he disappears in smoke again as Dracula flutters away...

--------

CHAPTER 2:
Stage: Warzone
Played As: Isaac, Crono
Played Against: Undead, Primids, FATE
Music:
(Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnJVNYCW6g- Golden Sun: Final Battle
(Part 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwewEotEVAY&feature=related- Thanatos

Description:

A huge war between soldiers is happening, as two different nations battle it out. One of these men leaps across the battlefield, cutting down several soldiers with his sword and magic. ISAAC.

It starts out with Isaac running through the battlefield, fighting against enemy soldiers, acting like Primids, until about half-way through the level, the battle stops, as the soldiers as well as Isaac look up into the air, as a huge ship flies across, scattering Shadow Bugs, as a faint figure falls to Earth...

And lands on three soldiers, crushing them under its weight. The huge cylinder pops open three or four metallic tentacles and opens its singular laser eye as it moves around, decimating everything on the battlefield. F.A.T.E.

As a ghostly man chuckles atop his stand. CERVANTES

When it seems these soldier's fates are bleak, a shining figure crashes down on F.A.T.E, surprising Cervantes, as a boy with red hair jumps back, looking at Isaac with a, "What are you waiting for?" face. CRONO.

You fight F.A.T.E, with Cervantes atop her, as Crono or Isaac, with three stocks. Difficulty WILL affect F.A.T.E's A.I, so be aware of that. You fight her on a grounded level with the cylinder in the background, with three tentacles waving around, using them as her weapon, as Cervantes roars grunts of commands, making F.A.T.E. do one of three things:

1. Tentacle Swipe- The machine swipes the fighter away with any of her three tentacles. Deals small to medium damage and knockback, depending on difficulty (10%-20%)

2. Drill Attack- F.A.T.E. sends one or two of her tentacles drilling underground to come shooting back up under the warrior's last position, dealing big damage on ANY difficulty (25%)

3. Laser Eye- F.A.T.E. charges up energy in her eye, as she shoots a large laser that deals NO knockback, but deals large damage (34%). If you attack her eye while she charges it, you can deal more than normal damage and interrupt her charge.

Her main weak point is her eye, which you can attack for the most possible damage. You can attack her tentacles on the sides as well, dealing less damage, but deal enough of it, and it'll be stunned for about fifteen seconds.

Primids will also assist her as well.

After you defeat F.A.T.E, she malfunctions and explodes, leaving a large crater and an almost empty battlefield. Cervantes, standing a ways back, laughs as he teleports away, leaving Crono and Isaac alone...

------------

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Days of Tabuu looks interesting. Count me in as a fan.

Wow, THREE SSE modes, in addition to the amazing one we had earlier this contest.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
BKupa, if you don't mind, can you put in my Drake and Josh (for comedy relief), or/and my Leonardo in?
Drake & Josh yes (I know the show quite well) and probably Leo as well.

Users with 3 or less movesets can submit 1 to enter, people with above can submit up to three characters, although it doesn't guarantee their inclusion.

I am hoping to use a large collection of characters in this SSE :)

Although it may take a while to plan (it is very very early in development), I hope this will be a success!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Awesome SSE so far, Smashbot!

Also, I'd like to request to add Worm Soldier and Waddle Doo, if I may.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
BTW....whens the new episode of the Young and the movesets coming out?
Hmm...maybe in my next post

What the hell is Young & The Movesets?
It's a little soap opera I started. XD. I randomly started it when SirKibble and Mendez started arguing and Kibble ended up leaving him (and taking the kids). So I made up this whole soap opera thing with random people playing parts. Ex: TWILTHERO is a pilot who struggles with alcoholism, Chris Lionheart (I think) was buried alive by Josh because he wanted the insurance money.

Why not The Delicious One?
Can you image a hot dog running around trying to save the universe? Besides, Warlord said that moveset sucked...:urg:

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman

I myself am going to start a (currently unnamed) SSE once I finish and revise my current movesets.

Well, both Bag-man and Joe Pery are in other ones, and Shroob aint that great...

Guess it's good thing I plan to do:

THOR!!!

So, if he's up and running before your SSE, would ya mind adding the son of Odin?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Can you image a hot dog running around trying to save the universe? Besides, Warlord said that moveset sucked...:urg:
Then improve it.

Besides, you, and only you, have control over your moveset. Remember that. Warlord and Mendez and Sirkibble and all the other reviewers are merely trying to help you by suggesting improvements. However, you are not required to follow their direction, and can choose not to.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, I agree, that looks awesome, Smashbot. And Reaper has just the role I'd want him to have, as Dracula's henchman! Nice.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Sin from FF10? The same one that's about a zillion feet tall? Good luck.:chuckle:
No, one of my original characters>.> but it is a coincidence that not long after making Sin I picked up FF10 again and I am debating making a boss from that game... or Rikku, Big fan, Ya know?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

I nominate my Enker move set from page 240.

The two SSEs look great so far, keep it up! :)

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking, 3.0 shouldnt be done, but shouldnt we atleast eliminate a few? I mean if we keep going at this rate, when the thread is over, voting will be an extreme hassle.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS UPDATE!!! =O!!!

From last episode, you may remember that Chris Lionheart was burried alive!! O NOEZ!! He was then saved by a mysterious stranger....'twas none other than SMASHBOT!!! Why? Smashbot owed his daughter's life to Chris Lionheart by helping her through a mysterious disease! Smashbot learned of Josh's plot through a drunk TWILGHTHERO! Yet, what happened to TWILIGHTHERO....?

(I just choose random names and sterotypical soap opera problems. If you don't want to be in this, just say so.)

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Jr. and Nina: Some of the attacks are great ideas (And I love the idea of a female who doesn't fight "girly" at any time (Looks at Peach and Zamus). Shiek is oddly feminine, Zelda is your stereotypical mage, but Nina is like Samus; Interesting and odd).

However, the set requires more detail, ESPECIALLY on the Specials. At least tell us whether Nina's B-up increases in range while charging.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Jr. and Nina: Some of the attacks are great ideas (And I love the idea of a female who doesn't fight "girly" at any time (Looks at Peach and Zamus). Shiek is oddly feminine, Zelda is your stereotypical mage, but Nina is like Samus; Interesting and odd).

However, the set requires more detail, ESPECIALLY on the Specials. At least tell us whether Nina's B-up increases in range while charging.
I know the moveset has a ton of incomplete things, but it's going to be a very gradual moveset. It might be a few more weeks before it even gets close to some other movesets. But I'm trying to take my time with it and not slap everything down at once, so I can get some more feedback on individual things and hopefully have a very good moveset at the end of the day.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I know the moveset has a ton of incomplete things, but it's going to be a very gradual moveset. It might be a few more weeks before it even gets close to some other movesets. But I'm trying to take my time with it and not slap everything down at once, so I can get some more feedback on individual things and hopefully have a very good moveset at the end of the day.
Good idea. However, the f-throw NEEDS to change. It only lists punching the opponent forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom