• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Darkurai

Smash Master
We're going to keep doing this until we can make a tier list of the music, aren't we?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
El oh el. Music tiers would be cool.
Top tier:
Bramble Blast(though I like the original much better then Brawls, so it wouldn't be for me)
Gerudo Valley
Etc.

Anyway, my vote goes for Title/Ending.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Legendary Air Ride Machine, my most favroite song in Kirby history and in Smash Bros.... but Lip's Theme is even with this song because it's too epic. But yea, Legendary Air Ride Machine for the best Kirby song. :D

half_silver28

Smash Ace
may I first say that this was FREAKING HARD to choose. all the songs on halberd (besides forest/nature area) are absolutely epic. that said, I vote for Vs. Marx

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
This one is easily the hardest decision out of all the stages.

Dedede's theme. . .No checker knights. . .No legendary air ride machine. . .No Frozen Hillside. . .

CAN'T DECIDE!

Pitting all these greats song against each other is a crime. They need to be randomly paried up.

I VOTE F ROZEN HILLSIDE

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Gourmet Race, IMO the best are

Gourmet Race
O2 Battle
King DDD's Theme
Vs.Marx
ButterBuilding/Meta Knights revenge

D

Deleted member

Gourmet Race, possibly the only song in Brawl not on GHZ that has a Guitar Hero custom chart.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Toon Table of Contents

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

The next card you pick up will be a monster card, which shuffles the rest of the deck again in secret.

How to use:

You should do this as soon as possible, cause at any moment you could slip unexpectedly and lose a stock which you were confident you could stay a live longer, so this is your best bet to secure that that doesn’t happen. Just remember to use B as soon as the time limit gives in.

Top Bottom