• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Roihu

Smash Ace
Tough decision....
It's gotta be 02.
Marx would be second, Gourmet Race 3rd, and Legendary Air Ride Machine would be 4th, 5th would be King Dedede.
God, as a big Kirby fan, and hell, even if I wasn't, this stage has the best songs. Ever.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Gourmet Race is single-handedly the best track in the game.

Butter building comes close, but the fact that the Falcon Punch Gourmet Race montage came out right before brawl makes the former even sweeter.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Those of you that pick Dedede's Theme has to choose agian, that song already won so it's not a choice anymore becasue people will pick it again so it's almost pointless to put it up again as applyed on the first post. You can choose any Halberd song but Dedede's Theme
choose Legendary Air Ride Machine for the win!!! :D

And how dare Legendary Air Ride Machine is not winning!?!?! >:(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
NOOOO!!!!! Legendary Air Ride Machine lost!?!?! DX

Oh well, I just vote for Luigi Circuit because Wailuigi Pinball already won. :D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Waluigi sucks.

I vote for Rainbow Road, it doesn't fit the stage but I like the song.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Rainbow Road. I prefer the Wii Rainbow Road over this one though, but Brawl came out before Mario Kart Wii (At least, it did in America).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ashley Song is the best song in Warioware history, the Kat & Ana theme song comes close though!!! Sure I like Mona's Pizza but Ashley Song for the freaken win. And as Ashley should say, "If you don't vote this song your toast!!!" and you don't want to anger this witch. XD

Hmm, three of my favroite songs didn't win, THIS HAS TO WIN!!!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Warioware Medly I suppose. The selection of tracks for this stage is mediocre. It's ridiculous these terrible songs go against each other while the godly songs of the halberd have to fight each other off. I suggest a truly randomized tournament.
yeah seriously butter building, gournet race, checker knights and boss medley are some of the best songs in the entire game. I actually counterpick hallberd for the music (and the low roof)
im voting for Ashleys JP version since its the least awful
EDIT: dude royowns you should list what songs cannot be voted on since i cant remember what songs won their respective levels in the last editions of these polls

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Luigi couldn't find the end of the Rainbow!

Today will be WarioWare Inc.
I've lost my faith in this thread again..... *votes again anyway*

Ashley Song is the best song in Warioware history, the Kat & Ana theme song comes close though!!! Sure I like Mona's Pizza but Ashley Song for the freaken win. And as Ashley should say, "If you don't vote this song your toast!!!" and you don't want to anger this witch. XD

Hmm, three of my favroite songs didn't win, THIS HAS TO WIN!!!
dude you should say if ur voting for the JP version or the english one. I'll vote for mona pizza JP :chuckle:

Top Bottom