• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

slave1

Smash Lord
FTS what are the rourney results. i know i go lat in brawl. yipty friggen doo. but i did pritty good in melee i want to see what i got. woot mewtwo.

woot woot woot woot woot woot

Rade it was wrong with you not at the tourney. what happened

he played as meta and lucario.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
sorry i didnt make it, i had other plans, i had no idea you 2 were coming up till mike called me

sorry S@G3 sorry slave, had i known i would have rescheduled

slave1

Smash Lord
lol The gay marriage thing was too funny :laugh:

Where the fook are the results aye?
thats what i am wondering. and what gay marriage thing.

Rade no excuses. you have all the time in the world. you only go to school.

and I super ultra ninja cookied the edge from minato. it was way sexy. first time ever in a real match. you should come down and visit and play melee

C!Z

Smash Lord

and I super ultra ninja cookied the edge from minato. it was way sexy. first time ever in a real match. you should come down and visit and play melee
Find somebody to drive and I will.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Hes not in school he's working silly slave.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Metal Awesome 8 Results

Metal Awesome 8 Results

Brawl 1v1:

1: Dai-A
2: X
3: Yaz
4: Wangston
5: KenNeth
5: CorruptFate
7: Lada
7: Sage
9: Jellyfishn
9: Laozy
9: Joke
9: Friar
13: Slave
13: Alex
13: Vazor

Brawl 2v2:

1: Dai-A + X
2: Kenny + Yaz
3: PC + Sage
4: PCs *****es (Fate + Lada)
5: IDK (Jellyfishn + Joke)
5: Alex + Friar
7: Slave + Vazor

Melee 1v1:

1: Dai-A
2: Perfect Chaos
3: Yaz
4: Crea
5: X
5: Sage
7: Slave
7: Laozy
9: Joke
9: Jellyfishn
9: Vazor
9: Minato
13: Friar

No SF:3S this time. MA9 will have Brawl 1v1, Melee 2v2, Melee 1v1 in that order, + 3S throughout, and some Falcon musical during break if people want.

Btw, don't steal controllers from my desk. They obviously aren't yours. I won't hesitate to ban. I'm already letting you use my house, so don't touch my ****.

Who enjoyed the tourney?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That was a fun tourney like always.

I know that I can do better than 9th in Melee. Hopefully I'll improve by MA 9.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
He's only first cause he hasn't had to face me in a single tourney. Tourney was pimp FTS, I'm gonna take first eventually...

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Sweet Tourney I will totally be at the December one (hold it after like the 12th) and The November one (If its on thanksgiving weekend Not likely I know) But yea It was way fun!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You should really have it the weekend before thanksgiving. Either way if you get a date posted soon that would be great because I'm really going to try to get a group from Idaho to go.

___X___

Smash Lord
You should really have it the weekend before thanksgiving. Either way if you get a date posted soon that would be great because I'm really going to try to get a group from Idaho to go.
do it.

that would be awesome, and make sure they can play melee too.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I don't even let people play brawl in my house :laugh:. So I'm pretty sure the people who are going to try to go will play melee.
Awesome, this should be a good tourney with some good games! Practice up cuz I will be.

Playing team friendlies at Event 52 was so much fun!!! I played with some people that were really good in teams and the strategies were insane! I hope we can get some good teams games in cuz I'm startin to like it a lot.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well, since MA 9's going to have a lot of Melee players, I'm going to have to train hard.
Do it. All Melee players just so you know if you wanted to come to my house and play with me and Burr I'm more than ok with that. Anybody that wants practice just has to ask.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Any1 else sick of always seeing 1. dai-A?
Totally! I missed the old days when it's always "1: Perfect Chaos"... :(

...All Melee players just so you know if you wanted to come to my house and play with me and Burr I'm more than ok with that...
And by "play with me and Burr", he means just to play with him... Junpei just plays DotA all day...

wangston

Smash Lord
Yo Crump how long do you think it will be before you upload the videos. More specifically my videos. I wanted to add the video of me and Fate at Norfair, I want to show the guys on the Falco boards Falco's "pillar" as they like to call it.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's going to be two or three days before I even touch the vids. I have so much school stuff I have to do in these next few days. After that though I'll have plenty of time to do it.

Top Bottom