• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

C!Z

Smash Lord
2:53 isn't late. That's weak. lol
I didn't sleep the first night we got to Darkrains house lol. It was an STD and I was way too down to go to sleep, even after that long a** drive! That tourney really makes me want to attend other huge OOS tourneys again.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Thanksgiving is 27th, so possible MA9 dates would be Nov 15th or 22nd. I want to make the decision by Friday, so let me know fast if you know you can't make it to one of those.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Im going to try to come to this tournament, but I need to convince my parents. They dont like that its held at somebodys house. Im going to do all I can to convince them.

But yah the 15th will be just fine with me.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Im going to try to come to this tournament, but I need to convince my parents. They dont like that its held at somebodys house. Im going to do all I can to convince them.

Hey there! Have you gone to any past tournaments? I assume you havent but maybe you went to a PlayNTrade tournament.
Well if you need any help with anything let us know :]

Dai Edit: Do you play melee,brawl,64, or any combinations lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

If your parents don't like the fact that it's at someone's house, you can come to the one that's on the 1st. It's at a Play-n-Trade store so it would be easier to convince your parents. Then after you meet us all, they may be more inclined to let you come to this one on the 15th.

Here's the link to that Play-N-Trade tourney http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
If your parents don't like the fact that it's at someone's house, you can come to the one that's on the 1st. It's at a Play-n-Trade store so it would be easier to convince your parents. Then after you meet us all, they may be more inclined to let you come to this one on the 15th.

Here's the link to that Play-N-Trade tourney http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104
Dang... I was here first kenny! haha. i was going to help him.
Anyways Jellyfishn i heard you go to byu. we should get together and smash sometime.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Hey there! Have you gone to any past tournaments? I assume you havent but maybe you went to a PlayNTrade tournament.
Well if you need any help with anything let us know :]

Dai Edit: Do you play melee,brawl,64, or any combinations lol
Hi! Well nope I havent gone to any tournaments but me and my friends play and Im defiantely the best player in my neighborhood. Maybe my school. My brother is close behind me though.

And I play Brawl. :]

Thats a good idea. Is FoxTheStampede going to be there so I can show my parents and my brother that he's not some sort of rapist. XD

Anyway thanks for the link.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Hi! Well nope I havent gone to any tournaments but me and my friends play and Im defiantely the best player in my neighborhood. Maybe my school. My brother is close behind me though.

And I play Brawl. :]
Well what school do you go to?
Hmmm well just to tell you if you lose at a tournament keep coming back :] you will get better.
Plus we are really friendly :]
Ummm..... why not melee :(

slave1

Smash Lord
woot woot. new people. yeah if it is PG high then no you are not the best. probably. but mexi brigade there is a kid here that knows you guys. some people call him squirrel. you might know him.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
woot woot. new people. yeah if it is PG high then no you are not the best. probably. but mexi brigade there is a kid here that knows you guys. some people call him squirrel. you might know him.
Hmmm i doubt i know him...
anyways how does he look like? and how does he know us

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
K Dai-A i got your number. I'll let you know when we can smash. I'll text you real quick so you can have my number.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I go to UCAS. Im pretty sure hardly any of you have even heard of that school. But it only has 300 people there so not much competition. ;D

Also Im seeing if one of my other friends wants to come with me. So you could have 3 new people. :D

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Just make sure Yaz isn't going to the PnT the day your parents are going because he actually is a rapist.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Just make sure Yaz isn't going to the PnT the day your parents are going because he actually is a rapist.
This is the MA thread silly Crea it has nothing to do with PnT but he and his buddies are more then welcome to come to the weeklies or ToF.

___X___

Smash Lord
I go to UCAS. Im pretty sure hardly any of you have even heard of that school. But it only has 300 people there so not much competition. ;D

Also Im seeing if one of my other friends wants to come with me. So you could have 3 new people. :D
ooooo!!

new ppl eh??

are you guys gooooood?? :nerd:

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I guess Im smart. Just really lazy.

And X. I think I am good but my brother really depends on items so I dont know how good he will do in tournament settings. Then my friend is pretty good but is trying new people right now so he might seem that good.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I guess Im smart. Just really lazy.

And X. I think I am good but my brother really depends on items so I dont know how good he will do in tournament settings. Then my friend is pretty good but is trying new people right now so he might seem that good.
Wanna play? like where do you live in orem? I live in orem as well btw.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play? like where do you live in orem? I live in orem as well btw.
I live in Pleasant Grove actually. I drive down to UCAS. We could do WiFi though.

so it turns out there's a byu smash tourney on the 15th as well. I just found out about it today..
Really? Cool. I could go to that one.

By the way my brother just told me that he will not take me to any tournaments that are at peoples houses. I dont know why but whatever. :/

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
there's no entry fee/prizes so it's pretty lame. But still, there could be a lot of potential smashers at it. I wonder if I should go and recruit instead.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm not sure, I'd have to call him again. I bet you could. It's on the same day as this tourney though so I don't know how much you'd want to go...

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I live in Pleasant Grove actually. I drive down to UCAS. We could do WiFi though.

Really? Cool. I could go to that one.

By the way my brother just told me that he will not take me to any tournaments that are at peoples houses. I dont know why but whatever. :/
Thats a bummer and nah wifi blows. What part in pg do you live?

Top Bottom