• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
:/

Sonic X season 1 was horrible... it was like power rangers. ALWAYS THE SAME. Every day starts out fine, Chris does stuff we dont give a **** about, eggman picks a robot from the slot machine, Sonic runs away, robot trashes town, Sonic comes back from wherever he always goes just in time, gets beaten, gets a ring from tails, and beats the robot.

2 was infinitely better than 1 imo. 3 was also pretty good :)

fail random pokemon image

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Eehhh... like I said, not too fond of season 3. It was like a completely different show that just happened to have Sonic characters, being in space the entire time and fighting those bug alien things. And that green haired person whose name I can't remember.

:004:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm curious. What to people do to combat the opponents get up attacks?

I personally just stand away and let them do it.

:093:

Neon Ness

I run to the opposite edge of the stage and prepare more mindgamez, or shield then punish. Mostly the first one, though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol sonic series:laugh:
when I saw the cartoon, I always changed the channel:laugh:
There's four of them btw.

Sonic X was the second worst. Second only to Sonic Underground.

I loved ALL of Sonic X though. The un 4-kids-a-fized version was fun to watch.
Except for Amy's JPN voice actor. Ugh.

Neon Ness

I never saw Sonic Underground; one of my friends spoke of it once, though... Also, he seemed to like it. Was it that bad?

Argh. I want Wifi nooooooow. :(

SuSa

Banned via Administration
PokeScript

Attention

_______CURRENT CODE_______

I finally got the code finished.

So long as you leave the .bat and the 2 .txt files it creates in the same folder it works.

(What this means: Before using the .bat file, put it where you want it (Desktop /Folder on Desktop, for example. I prefer it in a folder on my desktop)

Place the .bat file in the folder. Follow the setting of the variables below, then do the below step.

Run it, hit y then enter once, then hit n then enter once. You now have both .txt files in the folder, you don't have to edit anything until you get down to level or changing your pokemon.

Download:

Download the file below.
v1 - 1.38 KB - Manual Open Text File (Must manually open your signature file)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wynzynkk2mk/signature.bat

v2 - 1.4 KB - Auto Open Text File (Opens your signature text file upon running)
NOTE: It will only open if you say "n" not "y". If I did both it'd be a loop.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ym3m2cttycm/signaturev2.bat

v3 - 1.18 KB - Auto Open and Auto Close (Opens your signature text file, and then closes the script, leaving the signature text file open. To get your new signature, simply run the file again ;O)
Note: Still requires 1 button input (to show you read the ECHO in the code..)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bnwtytn0zt2/signaturev3.bat

v4.5 - 0.51 KB - Auto Open (signature file) and auto close (closes script process) - Streamlined (no user input required, no echo inside of code, no REM comments. - Smallest file size - Just double click to run (After editing settings) and copy and close your signature.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dz4mrhm1jdi/signaturev4.bat

How to use:

Change "set pc=381" to your remaining post count + 1
(eg; if you need 300 change it to 301)

Change "set poke=: mewtwo :" to the code for your pokemon. (eg, I use : mewtwo : without the spaces)

Change "set level=1" to your current level. Don't worry, I'm working on a way to do this automatically.

Change "set name=mewtwo" to the filename you will be using
MAKE SURE ITS NOT TAKEN!
It automatically overwrites the file!, I suggest using your pokemons name!

__________HOW IT WORKS__________

First, I have 4 lines of explanation, then I set the variables. It then pauses so you can read the ECHO and says "Press any key to continue", do so. Just press anything once. It should then automatically create your file for you, then ask the question "Do you want to subtract 1 from post count?"

Hitting y then enter will have it overwrite the previous thing (500) with (499). Hitting N stops the script.

RIGHT CLICK THE FILE TO EDIT IT.

Only touch the following lines, or you'll ruin it all.
Code:
Change only after the = sign!
set  pc=501
set  poke=:mewtwo:
set  level=1
set  name=mewtwo

SPECIAL EDIT:
[color="#1f1f1f"]%level% [url="http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6214646&postcount=256"]%poke%[/url] %pc%[/color]
For the SPECIAL EDIT you may change the bbcode. Leave the %level% %poke% and %pc% how they are, those are calls to the variable. Without those there your PokeScript will not work! (I reccommend just not touching that unless you know what you are doing, or you are removing the COLOR bbcode)

Touching anything but those 5 lines will totally screw up your code, I am not responsible for any damage done to your computer by screwing with anything but those 5.

Right click the .bat file > Go to EDIT > Open in NOTEPAD (if it asks...) > Change those 4 variables (explained above) > SAVE

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Puffball, havent you gotten those extra lives for Sonic in SU yet?

Nice video btw.

SuSa

Code has been updated! Formatting for your post is now set with level icon posts left.

I may make slight changes to the code (adding in all the REM rather then having the instructions in the post, have them in the file) and taking out the "ECHO" and pausing at the start.

If you would like to request a slightly different (and perhaps better) version of this code, this is the idea

It runs once, shuts itself down. This is basically an automatic "n" for the current file. Everytime you post, just double click the file to run it and grab your signature.

EDIT:
Hosting code because vB fails and unformats my code, even in CODE TAGS. -_-

Generated using my own code (testing for it to work, even though I know it will)
1 :mewtwo: 397

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Puffball, havent you gotten those extra lives for Sonic in SU yet?

Nice video btw.
Why bother?

I don't need them if I can't even get hit in EggmanLand.
But yeah, lives never bothered me in this game. I never died, except for my first runthrough of EML.

Neon Ness

Only time I died was in Spagonia, because I fell off the roof twice in a row on one of the night stages.

Fffffffffffffail. :sonic:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Eehhh... like I said, not too fond of season 3. It was like a completely different show that just happened to have Sonic characters, being in space the entire time and fighting those bug alien things. And that green haired person whose name I can't remember.

season 3 had death :3

There's four of them btw.

Sonic X was the second worst. Second only to Sonic Underground.

I loved ALL of Sonic X though. The un 4-kids-a-fized version was fun to watch.
Except for Amy's JPN voice actor. Ugh.
lol yeah. I think over the summer my brother had the idea to start watching episodes online. For some episodes I suggested we watch the JPN versions and it was wayyy better D;

spreading our seeds to the universe.

+joke

SuSa

Ok, to make the code more user friendly, I want some questions answered pl0x!

• Do you want it to run once, or run on command? (it currently runs on command)
  • Upon running, do you want it to open your .txt file? (That way you don't need to manually open it!)
  • Currently you must press n then enter to close it. Just closing the script cuts off the making the postcount file which screws with your code. Finding a way around this

On second-thought, I think I can make the most epic code ever. It would automatically copy it's "input" to your clipboard (what you get to paste...) so that it completely avoids the need of 2 .txt files, it'd just need 1 post count file.

Then you can just run it once, then post your code into your post.

Who likes that idea better? *Goes to edit my version of the code to "Version 1.5"

1 :mewtwo: 394

SuSa

Ok, to make the code more user friendly, I want some questions answered pl0x!

• Do you want it to run once, or run on command? (it currently runs on command) Added to v2!
  • Upon running, do you want it to open your .txt file? (That way you don't need to manually open it!) - Added to v2 and v3!
  • Currently you must press n then enter to close it. Just closing the script cuts off the making the postcount file which screws with your code. Finding a way around this Fixed

On second-thought, I think I can make the most epic code ever. It would automatically copy it's "input" to your clipboard (what you get to paste...) so that it completely avoids the need of 2 .txt files, it'd just need 1 post count file.

Then you can just run it once, then post your code into your post.

Who likes that idea better? *Goes to edit my version of the code to "Version 1.5"

1 :mewtwo: 394
Make sure to answer this if you plan on using my script. :)

I can't seem to copy to clipboard, so leave that part out. :/ I'd need you to download and install a directory to Batch.... which is a big no-no! (Don't want any chance to mess up your cpu)

EDIT:

Fixed the /close/ bug by simply having it copy your new PC earlier (before it asks the y/n question)

EDIT:

All versions of the codes are in the OP on page 39. You may choose which of the 3 you want to download, they all work the same way. (Well, for what you edit at least)

1 :mewtwo: 392

SonicX580

Smash Lord

Now season1 was horrible expect the episode where Sonic goes Super Sonic also Charmander is my pokeman first you're stealing him for me.
I'm curious. What to people do to combat the opponents get up attacks?

I personally just stand away and let them do it.

:093:
I do a jab combo then a kick.
it was Cosmo. I remember that last episode when Sonic and Shadow went super. Too Goodz.
Yeah it was good I like the episode where Sonic transformed into Dark Sonic his moves was epic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I cant hate on season 3 only for the fact that tails learned some game and got him a girl...

also, shield grab get up attacks, just remember some hit twice.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I cant hate on season 3 only for the fact that tails learned some game and got him a girl...

also, shield grab get up attacks, just remember some hit twice.
Which episode do you like the most? the one where Sonic and Shadow go super? or when Sonic turns into Dark Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom