• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh noez, he's callnig me a "scrub" whatevuh that is. I r stil offended & might haf to report him to deh modz.

<3

:090:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Quit reporting our respected members. Despite me not knowing the background of the two of you I can automatically assume that the 2006 join date member is a better player and more intelligent then the 2008 member.

5 points for being a tell tale little *****.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Rawr, I put Shelldar just to make shure I'm just kidding around.

Well, that was good while it lasted, anybody got anything else to talk about?

How about the fact that this thread probably hasn't been open for more than 4 days and we almost have 500 posts?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Gah, I'm way too exhausted right now for any type of combat, maybe after Wednesday, I'll be available to Brawl later than.

I'm just passing time on the forum, reading any extra information and junk.

I'm gonna shower at 1:30, eat DINNER! when I get out, and go to sleep so I can wake up next morning.

Edit: Right Rick, The SONIC BOARDS, have you seen what else has been made since?

I died a little on the inside when I saw some scrub scrub scrub make the billionth thread asking that stupid question...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
X5, unfortunately there will be no way to get rid of natural human stupidity all we can do, is just face palm, tell them how to forum, and report the thread to a mod to get it closed...

I mean some places, it's understood, but for goodness sake this is ridiculous...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I like it. I think it's a huge success

With this new Chatroom about, the Sonic Boards haven't made a spam thread for the duration of 24 hours. It's incredible. The results are amazing

Lvl 1 :064: 486
I know. If you read this Xiivi, you rock man. XD

I got to Eggmanland. I guess I was farther than I thought. I procrastinated on the last werehog part for like 2 weeks.

Eggmanland is hard. :urg:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
GG's.

But the ****ing lag really pissed me off. And every time I tripped and wanted to kill a cat or something.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Lag after the first 3 games wasn't HORRIBLE (for me, you're playing Sonic xD I could only imagine "**** it! I'm going TOO SLOW!"

And everytime anyone trips, I'm sure they want to kill a cat.

Work on using Dthrow near edges against Ivysaur, it sets you up for gimp kills. You kept uthrowing me and (juggling well I might add), but living to 130%~ shouldn't be happening as Ivysaur. Gimp me better. : ) thats really the only advice I had besides mix it up a little bit. Everyime you SH Side-B'd, I knew you were going to shield because thats all you did with it. You pretty much always went for Side-B > Hop > Hop Uair, rather then bair/fair/nair which are options to you know. :)

Nice attempts at the spring KO's, but I might add try to get it close to the stage so when I swing/press A it hits me, hit where I'm giong to be in 5 seconds, not 2 seconds, and you'll see an improvement.

Also watch out for usmash. It's deadly.

EDIT:

Might I add, I sometimes knew when you would grab. Ivysaur's utilt dodges grabs. (and I used that like 6-7 times, and I was told it wasn't practical... **** you PT boards >: D ) so try not to be as predictable with your grabbing.

1 :mewtwo: 417

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The lag just restricts me. I felt out of control. It wouldn't let me cancel ASC or other things in time. I didn't really try and spring gimp you at all though.

SuSa

You tried it like 3-4 times, just saying.

Go for more gimps, if I use an aerial besides (maybe bair) I'll easily get gimped, it's basically airdodge, and hope I can still tether in time.

I know how you feel about the lag as well.... playing Falcon in Lag is just like.... eh.. :/ none of the 'combos' I can pull off in no-lag, work in lag. They dodge everything like crazy.

Also might I add, do you TDI or SDI out of Bullet Seed?

EDIT @ ROOOOY!
Nope, WiFi was dead yesterday. Nintendo was working on their servers, it should be working now. It works fine for me now. :)

EDIT:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT 2008!!!

EDIT:

Added, hosting, names Havok.

1 :mewtwo: 416

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You'll have to go at super Sonic speed to complete it this week. Unless you count Sunday as the start of the week.

SuSa

You'll have to go at super Sonic speed to complete it this week. Unless you count Sunday as the start of the week.
Yea, I meant this Sunday.

I've gotten 6-7 hours of sleep the past TWO weeks.... lost track of what today is.

Anyways, I'm going to take a shower, come back, take a picture with my LoZ Link drawing I bought at the mall, update my dA devID, then play LoZ:TP.

I'll be lurking.

1 :mewtwo: 408

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Does anyone want to Vs me in Mario kart? We can join the online service instead of 1 on 1.

SuSa

Just remember if you guys start going off topic and chatting in other threads you'll get infracted with no warnings. :p

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6218387#post6218387

Go disagree with me. :p
How do we go off topic in a chatroom?

Unless you mean the obvious off -this- topic. /facepalms if thats what you meant.

Also, if you're the mod that allowed us to have this thread, are you in charge of the Snake boards? A lot of us get off topic fast, and make quite a few 'joke' threads. I'd like permission to make a Snake thread like this one.

Because PM'ing 10 people gets annoying.

1 :mewtwo: 407

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Not saying you're wrong Xivii, but what's the reasoning behind that positioning?

We can look at all the bias opinions of people during matchups and whatever, or we can look at how things generally happen and unfold, and Ankoku's list shows that he's pretty much a tournament seasoned character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom