• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Never mind SonicX580. It wont let me go online. I think they're fixing the Mario kart serves today like they did brawl's yesterday.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Never mind SonicX580. It wont let me go online. I think they're fixing the Mario kart serves today like they did brawl's yesterday.
Hmm... weird I went on Wi-Fi with no problems... but anyway here is my code 0946-6239-2303

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Is Xivii playing the game?

Move Peach above Pit to start things off imo. And how is Sonic that low with his good tourney results?

I'd say Sonic is just above Ike at least...
Don't worry Rickerdy-doo-da-day tiers and opnions are overated as long as you do good with your character it's all good.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Well I could put it in perspective but that'd ruin it that gameplay mechanic.

Umm... like if you took 5 biolizards ARK and all they might be a little smaller.

AND OMG DID HE JUST GET BIGGER?!?!!

SonicX580

Smash Lord
What about Erazor when he transforms with the world rings? he was big.

EDIT: Neon Ness charamander is my pokeman! don't steal him from me.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Well actually, in retrospect, he's not that big. If you're talking about the opening sequence of the game, yes. 1 bio lizard is the size of his head I think.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Weird but from what I heard Sonic met Eggman and both of them worked together to put negative energy into the emeralds but then one day Eggman made a mistake and turned himself evil I got this from the Sonic Wiki well I gotta go later guys.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I heard one of the storylines I THINK was scrapped had Sonic being created by...... someone.... GUN maybe? Based on Gerald Robotniks designs. Just a weaker version. In the European comics I think the Chaos Emeralds made him into Super Sonic but he was unable to control it.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
In the European comics I think the Chaos Emeralds made him into Super Sonic but he was unable to control it.
Yeah, pretty much. The team (Amy, Tails, Porker Lewis etc) had to keep banishing him to the Special Zone using Star Posts ala Sonic 2.

He didn't appear a lot though, but later on in the comics life he calmed down a bit and sometimes got his own storylines involving a black psychic cat called Ebony who was helping him to control his powers.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
lol sonic series:laugh:
when I saw the cartoon, I always changed the channel:laugh:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
HEY, YOU.

Everyone loves Sonikku X. Only the first two seasons, though, after that it got strange. Like, some kind of bizarro Sonic space opera.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
HEY, YOU.

Everyone loves Sonikku X. Only the first two seasons, though, after that it got strange. Like, some kind of bizarro Sonic space opera.
As I am a part of 'everyone' your post is incorrect

but no disrespect, to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom