• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best and Worst Projectiles?

TheFast

Smash Lord
Let me merely state this: If you believe eggs are more important to Yoshi's game than bananas are to Diddy's game, you are very ignorant and come across as a scrub.
Sorry if I am >_> than again ive never played a good Diddy. Ill admit im wrong. I went to get Yoshi player opinions on eggs.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I know the eggs help him recover. But almost all of Diddy's AT's rely on his bananas. It's pretty dang important for Diddy.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
best: falcos blasters (i hate it against me but whatever)

worst: peachs turnips
You are easily the most disgraceful Peach main I have ever seen.
In my opinion hmmmm..... Peach's turnips are the best due to the mind games and the fact that you can throw them in any direction as if using a item. Also she pulls out Stitch faced.. Which can do up to 40% In damage .. Dot eyed Up to 23%.. She can pull a Bom-omb which ****in ***** the crap outta anyone. And a Beam Sword.... Beat that Mr. DeDeDe
Worst: Uhhhh Mr. Game and watch... Bleh .. no versatality.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Best is probably D3's. A good amount of damage, good size, a walking enemy(occasionally) and a shield for rapid-firing Foxes and Falcos? Yes. Worst, probably Peach.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I know the eggs help him recover. But almost all of Diddy's AT's rely on his bananas. It's pretty dang important for Diddy.
See that i Didnt know I thought diddy was a pretty solid character good either way you play him. But the Yoshi boards so far have mixed feeling. Some are saying im right and you dont know Yoshi, (judging by your tourney results im sure you have your fair share of exp) others are saying eggs are vary important but I rarely use them for recovery. So I guess it depends on the Yoshi player. The Yoshi I team with uses eggz as a major part of his game.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Here is an image of the best projectile:

This move may need to be banned to prevent all tournaments finals from becoming the same ditto.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Best is probably D3's. A good amount of damage, good size, a walking enemy(occasionally) and a shield for rapid-firing Foxes and Falcos? Yes. Worst, probably Peach.
I don't understand how anyone can say Peach's turnips are the worst... God...I mean at least say Pikachu's neutral B or something but .. Turnips?

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
best and worst

The best: Falco lasers :falco:
Why: Falco's lasers are an integral part of his game. Doing a proper SHDL can link into a boost smash, which is a devastating kill combo for any character. Unlike DDD and Diddy, Falco's lasers are the most spammable, and actually cancel out DDD's. Diddy requires a little bit of setup time with his naners, allowing reflector characters time to prevent him from using them to their max effectiveness.

Worst: :lucas: PK fire!
Why: Worse than Ness's, Lucas's PK fire fires in a straight line even in the air. It strikes the enemy and explodes, vanishing in a second. There is quite a lot of windup on this move, and since GW is credited with having the worse projectile already, I'd like to put up Lucas's as second worst. It is easily shielded (as mentioned) and not too applicable in most situations.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Best: Dedede. Yeah, this one is great. Gordo's are always nice, but they all can be extremely useful.

Worst: GaW. Sorry, it's the truth, that sausage attack stinks.

And PK Fire is the worst? It's Lucas's main form of recovery, and has tons of uses!

Panix

Smash Ace
I dont understand what you posted. Can you elaborate? Or can someone hint me in?
He's trying to explain the fact that Peach has a chance to pull not just turnips out of the ground. She can pull out the "OMFGIZTATABOMB?!" and blow your a$$ to norfair.

Sorry for the double post.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
none of these vote threads will be updated for a bit, seeing as how our buddy fast got himself banned. lol True story!

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Best: Snake
Worst: definitely NOT Game & Watch. It's a great pest while edgeguarding, plus they get burned if they try to sneak under it. Worst projectile goes to ZZS.

Nicole

Smash Champion
IMO:
best projectile is snake's grenades, olimar's pikmin, falco's lasers, diddy's nannerz

worst is samus's down b bombs, game and watch's chef, kirby's up b, squirtle's water gun, mario's fludd

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Best can go to Pit or Falco.

Worst goes to Diddy Kong's Peanut Popgun.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Who ever voted Zelda is really out of they mind, she has one of the most anyoing spamming projectiles in the game.

I'll put Samus for best

And Mr. Game & Watch for worst because I don't see alot of Mr. Game & Watch mains use his Basic-B.

Top Bottom