• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best and Worst Projectiles?

TheFast

Smash Lord
Everybody gets one Vote. Vote for who you think has the best and who has the worst projectile.

Red is the best.
White is the worst.
Gogogo!

Check the bottom for more vote threads. Each one will have a set time. After the time thread will be left for discussion of the results.

Soon to Come:
Best and Worst Projectile
Best and Worst Taunt

If You Any Any Ideas Of A Vote Thread You Would Like To See Send It To Me In A Private Message And I Will Get Back To You ASAP.

1st: Snake
2nd: Dedede/Diddy
3rd: Falco

1st: Game and Watch
2nd: Lucas
3rd: Peach/Kirby

:006:

:007:1

:002:

:bowser:1

:pikachu:

:ness: 1

:luigi:

:yoshi:2

:kirby:3

:samus: 11

:pit:1

:gw:19 1

:wolf:1

:popo:

:zelda:11

:zerosuitsamus:1

:rob:2

:shiek:

:lucario:2

:dedede:17

:snake:18

:lucas:41

:diddy:17

:sonic:

:link2: 1

:falco: 6

:olimar: 1

:toonlink:22

:mario2:

:fox:1

:peach: 32

Other Vote Threads,

Easiest Character to Gimp Thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216823

Favorite Move Thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217088

urdailywater

Smash Hero
TL has best projectiles. Easily the best.

Waddle Dee's can waddle for all I care, my boomerang cancels that.

edit: forget everything I said.

I forgot snake was in the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dedede's projectile's are my favorite...

Waddle Dee spam annoys the hell out of anyone to the point of them making mistakes...

Also, it distracts them and they start attacking the waddle Dees.

Waddle Dees also can attack the enemy on occasion with punches, which seem to send them flying pretty good.

Waddle Doos can stop them for a few seconds leaving them vulnerable.

And of course, the almighy "Spiked Guy" (Forgive me, I forgot it's name) that deals great damage.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe it would be more efficient if you wrote their scores at the top like so:

+1/-1 (Example)

TheFast

Smash Lord
Maybe it would be more efficient if you wrote their scores at the top like so:

+1/-1 (Example)
Well if somebodies projectile is good it shouldnt get a vote in both and if it does than it most be some1 being a troll and threrefor should not cost that character another person vote.

Updated

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
The best is Snake's grenades, for sure. Big blast radius, decent damage, all sorts of tricks and techniques you can use for them, they have the "fire" element too, and they can be picked up and held and thrown like a regular item.

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
Best: Waddle Dees (blocks attacks, projectiles, and cant be reflected)
Worst: BACOOOOOOOOON

Coolest (:-P) : Aura sphere.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well if somebodies projectile is good it shouldnt get a vote in both and if it does than it most be some1 being a troll and threrefor should not cost that character another person vote.

Updated
I'm just saying, technically a character can be BOTH the best and worst the way it's set up now.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Can any of you truly say there is any projectile that helps a character more than Diddy's bananas help Diddy?
I didn't think so.

And to the above... that's correct. FLUDD has amazing gimping potential. It's far from the worst.

TheFast

Smash Lord
wait somebody said Fludd when there is squirtles whos cant gimp as easily????

Ill mark his down as a vote for squirtle .............. jk every1 has their own opinion. >___>

I think Kirby's up-b is accually pretty good...

As a projectile??

Not Updated yet.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Can any of you truly say there is any projectile that helps a character more than Diddy's bananas help Diddy?
I didn't think so.

And to the above... that's correct. FLUDD has amazing gimping potential. It's far from the worst.
Yoshis Eggs they help him live.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
All right, will you stop nagging if I say Water Gun instead?
Alright lol, I've just posted that sticky about a thousand times and it's just >_< sometimes when no one reads it...

PS: You are entitled to your own opinion lol...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well it says it doesn't work against R.O.B. and Dedede is so worthless against me.

TheFast

Smash Lord
I hope you're not serious.
Yoshi rarely even needs his eggs to get back to the stage.
On the other hand, a Diddy who doesn't use many bananas will NEVER get far in tournaments.
Umm its the other way around with good Yoshi players. They rarely need their 2nd jump. Eggs are the 1st line of recovery and if you are going to use Yoshis 2nd jump its better to be close to the stage so when you airdodge your 2nd jump you can do it safely to the stage. 2nd jump is always supose to be a last resort or to chase people to the top of the screen for low % kills. Plus its got the accuracy thing. Retz ( i cant spell it.) And yoshi can throw up to 3 eggs from the side of the stage. So yah I think eggs help yoshi more than nanners help Diddy. Infact I change my vote for best projectile to yoshis eggs. t3h 3><pl0d3

Didnt mean to double post. Was going to copy and past this in the edit button than hit enter instead >_>

Updated.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Umm its the other way around with good Yoshi players. They rarely need their 2nd jump. Eggs are the 1st line of recovery and if you are going to use Yoshis 2nd jump its better to be close to the stage so when you airdodge your 2nd jump you can do it safely to the stage. 2nd jump is always supose to be a last resort or to chase people to the top of the screen for low % kills. Plus its got the accuracy thing. Retz ( i cant spell it.) And yoshi can throw up to 3 eggs from the side of the stage. So yah I think eggs help yoshi more than nanners help Diddy

Didnt mean to double post. Was going to copy and past this in the edit button than hit enter instead >_>
Wrong.

Eggs are rarely necessary. Yoshi's usually recover with their 2nd jump, then down B to quickly grab the edge. Sometimes they use the 2nd jump to return to the stage since they can recover high and it is not easily punishable. Then you can't even approach well with eggs and eggs don't fend off the opponent easily either. Eggs are NOWHERE NEAR as important as bananas are to Diddy. Diddy's entire technical game and viability comes from how well he can use and abuse his nanerz.

XxxLove_

Smash Rookie
Best: Peach's Turnips~

Worst: Lucas' PK Fire (Only useful if the opponent is in air, too easy to perfect shield.)

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Best. Diddys Bananas,It messes anyone up
Worst. Lucas Pk fire.Crap range.Crap Power,And not as spammable in a 1on1

Top Bottom