• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Yah the only fun time ive had this entire tourney was hanging out with Eljin and him giving us free housing and food XD.

I probably woulda done about the same even with my horrible coughing everyone was basically playing for the money, which made none of my wins outside of pools not fun at all.

Lain is my new hero and people who whine about ice climbers cging, you have to realize we have to do the one tactic that apparently makes people lose in brawl (approach). Wow a character that is rewarded for approaching, go **** you rest of the community that wants it banned. Work on ur camping game or dont play the game. I think the only entertaining game ive played that entire tourney was Jash and yah people are idiots if they think i cant win without cging. If you literally camped me as hard as you did and i didnt cg then matches would always time out.

Watching spammer play in the finals made me cry inside LOL. Hes the future of what brawl will be.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lmao. the only thing chibo didnt want help with was the creation of pools. yeah that took the longest but whatever. the only reason you guys offered help with that is because you wanna know who you have to play, and make it easier for yourselves.

where were all you guys when we were trying to get people to play their matches? oh yeah, probably playing friendlies like ******* cuz that had nothing to do with YOUR placement in the tourney.

btw, dm why do you still play this game? you got bad just like you did at melee when you quit. quit life son
Hi, I'm in ToS and I'm just going to be defensive about everything and assume that no one genuinely wanted to help and just wanted to know about who was in your pools.

All of the people who offered to help were genuine TO's who wanted to help and saw the direction this thing was going in.

Seriously, this was ToS's tournament, not anyone else's. You shouldn't even act like "oh where was everyone with all the help", if it was planned like it should have been then no one would've needed to help because all of your crew would've been the ones running it without a hitch.

Oh and Leo, you're the host with the most LOL!

GOTM

Smash Champion
dm you were about to blow the roof off the place when you found out who you had to play in bracket. and you were leaning over chibos table for so long when he was making pools, even though he told everyone to leave him alone. maybe in that specific case, if you DIDNT offer help, things would have gone faster.

i am a cool guy, not usually, and yeah ill be cocky about that. anyone that has sense im cool with, and they are cool with me. you on the other hand, are cool until ONE little thing goes wrong for you, then you flip out. you just need to seriously take a chill pill at these things bro.

and atomsk is just mad everyone saw him and inui wearing pkmn shirts together.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm finally back, and I have to leave for class in like 20 minutes. Soooooo much crap went down at CoT4, it was ridiculous. I have no idea why, but I had to step up and calm down the entire riot while somehow organizing the singles bracket so we can finish the tournament, and I still had the energy to commentate for like hours without any video feed at all. I'm glad some people think I did a decent job at commentating without video, since I really tried to do my best in the given situation. I really hope someone recorded the audio and sends it to me (and if anyone recorded the chat, too, that would be awesome).

I'll do shoutouts later. I'm just too exhausted right now.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm finally back, and I have to leave for class in like 20 minutes. Soooooo much crap went down at CoT4, it was ridiculous. I have no idea why, but I had to step up and calm down the entire riot while somehow organizing the singles bracket so we can finish the tournament, and I still had the energy to commentate for like hours without any video feed at all. I'm glad some people think I did a decent job at commentating without video, since I really tried to do my best in the given situation. I really hope someone recorded the audio and sends it to me (and if anyone recorded the chat, too, that would be awesome).

Take a break man, you deserve it. Im just mad we all couldnt watch it in person. BTW I had a fun time MMing you.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol dmbrandon and my matches are always the funniest. I'm leaning in as much as possible on the edge of my seat jamming my controller when I DI offscreen or grab someone like a mad man, and dm's on his knees two feet from the screen with his eyes bulging out of his head like he's ****ing crazy. ****'s hilarious <3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

I think you did a great job.

gotm, are you going to address why chibo was sitting on the floor on sunday watching a match while myself and others were doing his job for him?

GOTM

Smash Champion
gotm, are you going to address why chibo was sitting on the floor on sunday watching a match while myself and others were doing his job for him?
if this happened, than wow, that sucks. but the only thing i saw chibo doing the whole day was running around working.

and if you were doing his job for him than you did a pretty ****ty job :laugh:

and christmas, we didnt EXPECT help. we just wanted people to actually play their matches. if thats HELPING than yeah, we wanted help, and a LOT of it.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I loved it how me, Diem, Inui, and others were back in inui's hotel and it got all silent in the hotel room for some reaons and then we here samurai say on the stream thingy "Atomsk got 25th"

We LOL'D sooooooooooooooooo hard

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hi, I'm in ToS and I'm just going to be defensive about everything and assume that no one genuinely wanted to help and just wanted to know about who was in your pools.

All of the people who offered to help were genuine TO's who wanted to help and saw the direction this thing was going in.

Seriously, this was ToS's tournament, not anyone else's. You shouldn't even act like "oh where was everyone with all the help", if it was planned like it should have been then no one would've needed to help because all of your crew would've been the ones running it without a hitch.

Oh and Leo, you're the host with the most LOL!
Get ***** by a girl

dm you were about to blow the roof off the place when you found out who you had to play in bracket. and you were leaning over chibos table for so long when he was making pools, even though he told everyone to leave him alone. maybe in that specific case, if you DIDNT offer help, things would have gone faster.

i am a cool guy, not usually, and yeah ill be cocky about that. anyone that has sense im cool with, and they are cool with me. you on the other hand, are cool until ONE little thing goes wrong for you, then you flip out. you just need to seriously take a chill pill at these things bro.

and atomsk is just mad everyone saw him and inui wearing pkmn shirts together.
I blew the roof, since assface chibo had me against m2k second round in teams when we were seeded by points. I had a perfect record in pools, as well as m2k's team and two others.

Those seeds should have been 1-4 out of 32. Second round makes me like... Seed 22. When I clearly deserved 4, at least. The pools were made randomly, sure, and had to be skill seeded by memory. THE BRACKET IS DONE BY POINTS. Take that blue name off.

Little thing, or big thing, if something is wrong, then no ****ing way. I'm no King Ace, okay. I work hard for my seeds and I intend on everything going the way it should. No **** about it. In melee, you kids go, and have fun playing each other once every 6 weeks. I see these mother ****ers every week, so it's not only about seeing my friends and playing this game. It's about winning, and I'll be ****ed if I let some cockslap TO ruin that **** for me.

If I'm going to lose, I'm going to lose. Whatever. But to rig the bracket against me?

Howabout when he rigged Doom's pool in doubles for him to lose, cause Doom said some ****. We all saw it.

Or howabout when he ASSUMED Azen won, because he thinks he knows everything.

This thread is amazing.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
if this happened, than wow, that sucks. but the only thing i saw chibo doing the whole day was running around working.

agreed, I was only able to get about 4 matches started in an hour due to not knowing many people. It wasn't my responsibility in the first place but I'm glad that some of us stepped up instead of people who were supposed to. At least you realize that chibo did a ****ty job

dmbrandon

Smash Master
lol dmbrandon and my matches are always the funniest. I'm leaning in as much as possible on the edge of my seat jamming my controller when I DI offscreen or grab someone like a mad man, and dm's on his knees two feet from the screen with his eyes bulging out of his head like he's ****ing crazy. ****'s hilarious <3
Our set was glorious.
Get ***** Kai!!!!

I loved it how me, Diem, Inui, and others were back in inui's hotel and it got all silent in the hotel room for some reaons and then we here samurai say on the stream thingy "Atomsk got 25th"

We LOL'D sooooooooooooooooo hard
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Get ***** by a girl

Or howabout when he ASSUMED Azen won, because he thinks he knows everything.

This thread is amazing.
Im just mad that my team was the one screwed out of our pool in doubles in 3rd. we went 4-2, and before chibo wasted 6hrs, it was going be top 3 advanced from doubles.

And Azen not making top 10 really suprised me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As some have pointed out, my big post actually lacked a true apology. As everyone (or the well mannered people atleast) could see though, I did nothing but apologize as everything was going wrong, and did everything humanly possible to try and set things right. I had like 40 people in a small one bedroom apartment with my roommates who's already been threatening me for **** between us to the point that we're going to court over it, which no one else would ever do in such a situation. And for the people that missed the matches, I recorded them, and Panda did a kick *** audio only commentary like some classic radio play by play commentating. I really like his professional approach to the game, and wish more people would be as sophisticated as he is.

However the reason for leaving an apology out of my post was because I simply forgot. I completely meant to, but after reading like 20 pages of how this was the worst ran tourney in history and everyone flaming the hell out of me and realizing my time as a TO could very well be over is ****ing depressing. I've already been going through a lot of **** in my life I don't want to delve into now and this is like the icing on the cake. I completely failed at one of the few things I loved doing and having it all ruined by a group of *******s with no respect for kind people.

And as much as I hate to be angry at specific people, now that I know who the one person was that mainly started it was DKSmash (I knew who it was, I just didn't know his name), if I ever decide to run a tournament again and for some reason you show up, I swear to God you will not allowed be in it and any if there is any resistance I will call the real police on you and have a restraining order put in place if I must. You single handedly started a freicken riot at this event, which is flat out uncalled for. If it weren't for you Ally and ChuDat would have finished their match unaffected, public safety wouldn't be involved, and we would have gotten a lot more done at the venue. I have lost any shred of respect for you as a smasher and as a person along with others as well.

And again, with everything that went wrong I especially want to thank some certain people that helped more beyond anyone else such as Alex Strife, OBM, AZ, Samurai Panda, .com, and UltimoDragon. You're help with everything helped avoid what could have made everything even worse. Your management of pools, making the bracket/pools, and keeping everyone in some sort of order when possible was greatly appreciated.

If people didnt read my first post, its here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6592541&postcount=6234

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Atomsk just to let you know that set really didn't change that much on me. I only won that 1 set against you and it really doesn't mean much so I'm not going to be gay and get all cocky like most people are expecting me to. Your a lot better than I am and you'd probably beat me if we played another set. Plus you probably had pre stress after losing in doubles right before playing me.

And for everyone else stop being mean to Chibo. People do all that they can, he messed up but that doesn't call for many pages of bashing. Leave him alone and stop sucking away is motivation for anything. You guys are almost as bad as the guy who stole the wii.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Atomsk just to let you know that set really didn't change that much on me. I only won that 1 set against you and it really doesn't mean much so I'm not going to be gay and get all cocky like most people are expecting me to. Your a lot better than I am and you'd probably beat me if we played another set. Plus you probably had pre stress after losing in doubles right before playing me.

And for everyone else stop being mean to Chibo. People do all that they can, he messed up but that doesn't call for many pages of bashing. Leave him alone and stop sucking away is motivation for anything. You guys are almost as bad as the guy who stole the wii.
Hunger + Lack of Sleep + Looks like stupid **** happened for no reason + lots of people + catalyst = angry mob

Nobody's saying the *******s are right, just like nobody's saying Chibo is right. playing the ****ing blame game is pointless at this point because **** already happened.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Even though i know you went around telling everyone you beat me, I'll be nice and say thanks for seeing it like that AFTER BRAGGING

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Not be cocky? You mean when you ran around the buliding bragging about beating atomsk?Either way nice job with this post.

Chibo- the post was much better this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom