• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
at this tournament: many east coast players whining cause they placed horribly, which turned into the ridiculous chant for asking for the $10 venue fee back, at the END of the 2 day period for which they paid.

chibo ran it by hand which was a bad choice on his part, and people just weren't doing their matches.

It was still a good tournament though simply because of the HUGE turnout and the density of skill we had there. If you don't think so you are an idiot.

twas a good tourney based on how many good players were there but the con is also it was a badly ran tournament which makes it bad but seriously 6 hours ......

Nope

Smash Lord
First off Thanks chibo for taking the time and effort to plan all this out and host it. I know it was a lot of hard work especially with so many people showing up, lack of setups and cooperation. We all know it didn't go like he had planned it but he did the best he could and everything worked out in the end.

Inui Didnt you lose to NOPE and Judge?
Judge is sort of amazing... but nope? sry sir
Inui is nothing short of an amazing player he consistently places well at high talent tourneys. He did very well this weekend in teams. He doesn't like the snake matchup well and I happen to love the Meta knight one. Not to mention he helped a ton of OOS players by housing them at his hotel. I also would love to play you sometime and prove to you differently for your statement =p

Also anyone know if all the OOS players made it home safely?
Ohio is all home safe and sound (at least the ones that came with me)

One quick shoutout to ebo! for the awesome place to stay this weekend it was nice meeting you and thanks again.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
at this tournament: many east coast players whining cause they placed horribly, which turned into the ridiculous chant for asking for the $10 venue fee back, at the END of the 2 day period for which they paid.

chibo ran it by hand which was a bad choice on his part, and people just weren't doing their matches.

It was still a good tournament though simply because of the HUGE turnout and the density of skill we had there. If you don't think so you are an idiot.
Anybody - And I mean anybody - who lost a match on Norfair, Jungle Japes, or Pokemon Stadium 2 was playing on a stage that arguably shouldn't ever be played on in anything other than Allbrawl.

And it wasn't just EC players chanting there, either, nor was it their placings that caused them to do so.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Tourny was fun, ran extremely stupid, but whatever. The 6 hours of friendlies on Saturday before the tourny actually started made up for the lack of them on Sunday due to you'd be kicked off a TV if it's not a tourny/MM fight anyway. Shame, cuz I wanted to play quite a few people. I don't know about you guys, but when you see over 200 people attending YOUR tourny, I think that's when I'd stop being stubborn and ask for some serious help in running it.

Edit: Oh, and very big thanks to the people who actually stepped up to help run the tourny.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I had fun. I wish i played texas, canada, and michigan players but i was watching livefeed allday. I even did some commentary! :D get at me being mic shy

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
You can pick at little things people did all day. Or you can stop trying to make someone feel like crap. You think he doesn't know things got screwed up? You don't have to keep reminding him every other effing post. Ever wonder why situations like columbine and other similar scenarios happen? Because people don't know when t lay off. Enough people have made their point, lay off the guy and let him recover. Ever wonder why ONE incident ruins it for everyone? Because people try to play it off as "the worst possible thing ever" and it gets blown out of proportion. Okay, so a few people let steam off. Leave it at that. You don't always have to get your 2 cents in to bash the "person at fault". If we're talking about picking things apart piece by piece...I'm sure people who are complaining did their part to make things more difficult. We heard the "Country vs. Chibo" case a million times. Let me tell you something: If Chibo was really out to screw you over, the tournament wouldn't have finished at his apartment.

Linguini

Smash Master
MAGICALDICK YOU didnt go to this tournament and how dare you even talk **** about DA now your asking for some bashing so please dont post **** you dont know about.

ALSO AZEN AND NEO AND CHUBALLS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN ALSO AZEN BEST LUCARIO.

YOUR THE MAN ****ING MK'S AND CGS.

THIS COMMUNITY ARE FOOLS IF YOU CANT SEE IT ALREADY THE PATTERN PPL LIKE AZEN ARE LOSING TO ****ING MK AND PPL LIKE ME ARE LOSING TO JUST GETTING CGED TO DEATH THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING PEOPLE. BUT I FORGOT THIS COMMUNITY CONSIST OF MAJORITY OF LIL KIDS NOW I SEE WHY PPL LIKE PC CORT ****ING ISAI AND KEN QUIT. NOW THE COMMUNITY CONSIST OF BULL**** TOURNAMENTS AND BULL**** RULES.

M2K DONT BE A BIG PALE **** THE REASON WHY PPL PLAYED ****ING FREINDLES ALL DAY UNTIL 6PM IS BECAUSE THIS YELLOW SHIRT, BUTTCRACKSHOWING, SAUSAGE EATING, MONEY GRUBBING, WANTS TO RUN THE TOURNAMENT ALONE SINCE HE THINKS JUST BECAUSE HIS WEIGHT ALREADY EQUALS UP TO THE AMOUNT OF PPL THAT WOULD BE HELPING HIM ASSSS ****ING CHIBO. SO PLEASE M2K THATS WHY U GET SCREWED CAUSE YOUR LIKE A ****ING BANNERED WIFE WHO KEEPS GETTING BLACK EYES FROM HER HUSBAND BUT TRIES TO FIND EXCUSE ON WHY THEIR GETTING ****ED UP BLAMING HERSELF.
CANT YOU SEE IT WAS HIS FAULT AND ANYONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND WHO POSTS A TOURNAMENT MONTHS AHEAD AND ITS A 2 DAY EVENT AND DIDNT EXPECT A BIG TURN OUT HE CAN SUCK A BLACK FAT ****. YOU KNOW WHATS UNEXPECTED TO POST UP A REGULAR TOURNAMENT A FEW WEEKS B4 AND ITS A 1 DAY AND 140 PPL SHOW UP. SO LET SOMEONE MAKE MORE EXCUSE FOR MISTER FAT *** AND FAT POCKETS. AND I REALLY HOPE HE GAVE MONEY TO THE PPL TAHT HELP HIM LIKE THE BLACK DUDE THAT ****ING WAS CALLING ALL THE MATCHES ****ING U PHIS VOICE. THAT DUDE WAS SCREAMING HIS HEART OUT SO BAD IT SEEMED LIKE HE WAS ****ING GOING TO GET SCARS ON HIS THROAT.

ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF THE ESSAY POST LIKE RAFA SAID NO MORE OF THIS TRAVELING **** IF WE PPL ARE GOING TO GET " CHIBOED". YEAH THATS RIGHT CHIBO AFTER THIS POST YOUR GOING TO THE FATHER OF A NEW SAYING LOL. SO REMEMBER IF YOU PUT MONEY IN A VENDING MACHINE TO BUY SOMETHING AND IT TAKES YOUR MONEY, YOU GOT " CHIBOED".
IF YOUR GIRL EXPECTED THE BEST SEX OF HER LIFE WITH YOU AND YOU *** QUIT AND YOU HAVE A LIL PEE PEE, YOU JUST "CHIBOED" YOUR GIRL. AND THE OBVIOUS IF YOU GO TO A TOURNAMENT AND RENT A COPS PULL THE PLUG ON THE EVENT YOU GOT "CHIBOED".

I NEVER SEEN SO MANY PPL IN MY DAYS OF SMASH GET SO UPSET AT THIS GAME PPL ****ING SLAMMING BAGS TRYING TO ****ING TURN THEIR VALUABLES IN THEIR BAGS INTO CRUMBS.
OR ****ING SLAMMING JOYSTICKS SMASHING CANS (WES) SCREAMING CURSING. THAT **** TELLS YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE COMPETITIVE QUALITY OF THE GAME THE COMMUNITY AND THE TOURNAMENT, AND GUESS WHAT? IT ALL SUCKS!! CAUSE OF THE RULES AND THE TOURNAMENT HOSTS "CHIBOING" US. SO KEEP IT UP PPL WITH ALLOWING MK, CGS AND INFINITES I BET YOU YOUR GOING TO SEE GOOD OL AZEN TRYING TO MAKE CRUMBS IN HIS NINTENDO BAG.
i ****ing love this man.
i dont even have to type anything anymore.

brawl sux.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You can pick at little things people did all day. Or you can stop trying to make someone feel like crap. You think he doesn't know things got screwed up? You don't have to keep reminding him every other effing post. Ever wonder why situations like columbine and other similar scenarios happen? Because people don't know when t lay off. Enough people have made their point, lay off the guy and let him recover. Ever wonder why ONE incident ruins it for everyone? Because people try to play it off as "the worst possible thing ever" and it gets blown out of proportion. Okay, so a few people let steam off. Leave it at that. You don't always have to get your 2 cents in to bash the "person at fault". If we're talking about picking things apart piece by piece...I'm sure people who are complaining did their part to make things more difficult. We heard the "Country vs. Chibo" case a million times. Let me tell you something: If Chibo was really out to screw you over, the tournament wouldn't have finished at his apartment.
rain im me i dont want to post my response to this

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lol i got up thrown at 0% and 40% and i got clap trapped at 80%

lol yup XD i lost to puff's amazing skill XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yet i was seemed as big ******* XD

I dont think so:) I loveeee you

anyways thanks for everyone buying crismas stickers!!!

btw my pictures will be up tonight and if I learn how to I might do a podcast if people have skype and ****!

BTW GET HYPED FOR APEX MY TOURNAMENT!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
Everyone. Me, Strife, Atomsk, OBm, among 20 others.

WORD.
lmao. the only thing chibo didnt want help with was the creation of pools. yeah that took the longest but whatever. the only reason you guys offered help with that is because you wanna know who you have to play, and make it easier for yourselves.

where were all you guys when we were trying to get people to play their matches? oh yeah, probably playing friendlies like ******* cuz that had nothing to do with YOUR placement in the tourney.

btw, dm why do you still play this game? you got bad just like you did at melee when you quit. quit life son

ErKen

Smash Cadet
This torny was fun cause of the people but it was ran by a clueless asshat with a lost expression on his face half the time, also who was the black asshat who kept yelling at people like it was doing something? Your voice was horrible but your dedication to trying to look like the torny had a chance of success if people listened was impressive.

Commentary and side bets were fun, some big head ***** kept hogging the mike though. Also it was madd lame having to leave early, we all payed gas money so it should be an equal say when we leave.

DM plays on his knees cause he blows, ohhhhhhhhh snap son =P <333 I kid love.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lmao. the only thing chibo didnt want help with was the creation of pools. yeah that took the longest but whatever. the only reason you guys offered help with that is because you wanna know who you have to play, and make it easier for yourselves.

where were all you guys when we were trying to get people to play their matches? oh yeah, probably playing friendlies like ******* cuz that had nothing to do with YOUR placement in the tourney.

btw, dm why do you still play this game? you got bad just like you did at melee when you quit. quit life son
Alex is better at hosting than chibo and atomsk/inui dont need to rig brackets at events. Who the **** are you?

GOTM

Smash Champion
hahahahaha. i could care less about my posts. im in tos. i was helping chibo run the tournament. dont tell me i dont know about what was going on.

im just statin the facts. you can back dm and all them up all you want but the truth is, no one offered help AT ALL when it came to RUNNING the tournament. organizing pools is different

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
hahahahaha. i could care less about my posts. im in tos. i was helping chibo run the tournament. dont tell me i dont know about what was going on.

im just statin the facts. you can back dm and all them up all you want but the truth is, no one offered help AT ALL when it came to RUNNING the tournament. organizing pools is different
Yes he was offered help. Alex helped him a lot on sunday and I even helped alex get things done on the same day. People were actually playing matches. At the same time I saw chibo sitting on his *** watching a match.

dmbrandon

Smash Master

I have never rigged a bracket in my entire life. I couldn't have chosen a better first round opponent in singles, my pool had BOSS AND KORN in doubles and singles I had ChuDat.

Ask anyone who's ever been to a tourn with me, I always am perfect. Don't give me **** cause your lover failed, and you people can't take blame.

And **** off with the friendly johns. New york had a 150 person tournament in one night, and they were only expecting FORTY PEOPLE! But they finished, quickly, and with amazing brackets. That's pro TO.

And I'm not bad, you idiot. I lost to Chu, Jash, and Azen. OMG I MUST BE TERRIBLE. Not to mention I can still probably beat you in melee too. And I was close to even with Cactuar when I left the scene. I had real life **** to work out! I only quit after I came back and suddenly everyone was TOOOO GOOD! lmao.

You're an afterthought in both communities, and it's a shame you hinder it further by being a jerk. You're usually a cool guy. I get it though, fight for your friends. But he's made his bed, and now he has to sleep in it. Why bring yourself down with him?

Kaiber is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom