• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bragging would be more like OMG YES I BEAT ATOMSK IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!!! and so on

however it was more like he was super excited after beating you. obviously hes going to be excited, and he has every right to tell his friends and what not lol. but yes, his post here did kind of settle things out.

also i forgot to talk about one other thing in my last post.

people are still saying i kept refusing help. inui did offer help, but when he was offering his help, i honestly did not need it. its not because of the relationship between us. iv been trying to put the stupid crap behind us and almost be friends or tolerable when near each other lol. theres not many reasons why smashers should have such a grudge against each other, and nothing thats happened between me and inui is a real reason why, so iv been tryin to be cool with him. as i mentioned briefly in my first post was that most of the time at the beginning was going through the excel file entrant by entrant getting all of the information, which is mainly when inui was offering his help (which i appreciate), but it was a one person job. the excel sheet was on one comp and im constantly scrolling top to bottom and trying to focus on it when anyone else with me would have made it take longer. when pools and brackets were being made i had help right from the beginning

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible for anyone to PM me information about those guys that did the Interviews. i would like to see their work

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Watching spammer play in the finals made me cry inside LOL. Hes the future of what brawl will be.
Mission complete :bee:

The tournament went by waaay too slowly. Not entirely Chibo's fault but wtf at taking ~6 hours to make doubles pools? <_<

Chibo don't be dumb and tell people to come at 10 AM on Sunday and show up at 10:45. You should be there at 9:30.

Everyone complaining about brackets/pools: Step it up and be better than the people you have to play and win.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Even though i know you went around telling everyone you beat me, I'll be nice and say thanks for seeing it like that AFTER BRAGGING
you should take the fact that he's proud he beat you as a compliment.

if you beat someone good, you should be happy about it, so I dunno why you'd get offended by him bragging or getting excited about winning.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if he were really cocky, he wouldn't have bothered to brag at all, since it wouldn't have been a big deal

edit: wow, pre-empted by multiple people saying the same thing

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you should take the fact that he's proud he beat you as a compliment.

if you beat someone good, you should be happy about it, so I dunno why you'd get offended by him bragging or getting excited about winning.
If he beat him without the assistance of a flying boat or an alligator im sure atomsk would be cool with it

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Even though i know you went around telling everyone you beat me, I'll be nice and say thanks for seeing it like that AFTER BRAGGING
Bragging in person was just because of the excitement. Being cocky would be if I started bragging about it online and saying that I should be ranked higher than you because I beat you.

The excitements gone so there isn't any other reason to talk about it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
who cares? stages happen. tripping happens. **** happens. get over it. did he cheat to win? I didn't think so. so how can you try to take the win away from him?
You're right, **** happens. Running around like a school girl and spreading it like wildfire can still be frustrating after someone messes up so bad.

Dojo

Smash Champion
atomsktoogood (7:07:40 PM): the best part of the tourny when i was all sick and **** and i feel asleep and Dojo woke me up by saying i love you

YESSS!

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
COT4 was epic, RIG jokes got old, LAPD went in action and tried to catch all the smashers and M2K got 2 stocked by Dojo. epic

judge!

Smash Ace
fun tourney everyone. Very exhausting, but i would not blame chibo for the whole thing, Like many have said people just were not playing there matches fast enough or going away for 30 minutes at a time.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
No theres no recorded matches only the Chudat vs Ally matches which got recorded, just look for it on Youtube.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Mission complete :bee:

The tournament went by waaay too slowly. Not entirely Chibo's fault but wtf at taking ~6 hours to make doubles pools? <_<

Chibo don't be dumb and tell people to come at 10 AM on Sunday and show up at 10:45. You should be there at 9:30.

Everyone complaining about brackets/pools: Step it up and be better than the people you have to play and win.
I woke up at 8:45 that morning and was trying to get everyone to leave by 9:30. Everyone wasnt really listening and we didn't get out until closer to 10. Ontop of that, there was a TV at my place that had to be carried back to the venue because they carried it back for friendlies. I got stuck with the TV and everyone else walked on ahead. We were going to get it driven because of the rain, but it stopped, so GOTM and some ToS members walking nearby were going to come help. They were misunderstood of where I was and were delayed so it took forever to meet up with em, and I was in no condition at all to carry a TV 7 or so blocks with how sick I was. I literally couldn't carry it more than a third or half a block with how terrible I felt coughing and what not. I tried to get there early/on time, but my sickness essentially ruined it.

Also, I will get the videos up tonight. It might not be for a while as I have work to do, but I'll get them up and try to get full results as well.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I've never seen so many idiots in person before. That was sad completely sad.

Dksmash started it, i have no respect for him. However dk didnt have a gun, he didnt force people to riot. You idiots followed him like he was the cool guy in middle school, **** grow the hell the up. That was one of the saddest thing Ive ever seen in my life. Ive lost respect for so many smasher.

Im not gonna lie, im a kid, 16y/o adolescence who freaking have test the next day in school and I have PSSA tomorrow. I spend a sunday night out know I have to ride my bike home for 30minutes, knowing when I get there I have to take out the trash, take a shower, get in trouble with my parents and still wake up to go to school the next day. I sacrified my entire sunday night, my friday and saturday from my job so I can afford things I need because my parents barely support me. I sacrified this to hang out with people I think are cool, people I actually kinda look up to because I have lack of friends since majority of my time is brawl, school, and work. I did that to hang with people like ninjalink, cactus, chibo, texas people, canada people, and regional people who I thought were so cool.
AND YOU PULL SOME **** AS ****ING THE MOST DUMB **** I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR. Come on!!!!! freaking dance in a circle screaming “money back”¿?¿?
People in SBR participated in it, you people are so sad. Your pathetic, and your grown. This coming from a child. Grow the **** up.

I'm done

Edit: Because Im deprived from using the computer in my house, i bought wii internet channel and typed this all up on a wiimote.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
In JigglyMasters defense on beating atomsk:

I beat G$, Jfox, and Alukard in a row in losers once.
Throughout the entire ordeal I was going crazy like "OMFG I JUST BEAT THEM HOLY ****" telling anyone, hell I even said to someone I'd never even met before and explained the whole thing. Getting 4stocked by G$ in our first match then coming back and winning the set made the whole thing even crazier to me.

It's just being excited and adrenaline. It's what makes smash awesome.
I wasn't trying to be cocky about it or anything, and JigglyMaster wasn't either.

Just have fun with it :D

Esca

Smash Champion
I woke up at 8:45 that morning and was trying to get everyone to leave by 9:30. Everyone wasnt really listening and we didn't get out until closer to 10. Ontop of that, there was a TV at my place that had to be carried back to the venue because they carried it back for friendlies. I got stuck with the TV and everyone else walked on ahead. We were going to get it driven because of the rain, but it stopped, so GOTM and some ToS members walking nearby were going to come help. They were misunderstood of where I was and were delayed so it took forever to meet up with em, and I was in no condition at all to carry a TV 7 or so blocks with how sick I was. I literally couldn't carry it more than a third or half a block with how terrible I felt coughing and what not. I tried to get there early/on time, but my sickness essentially ruined it.

Also, I will get the videos up tonight. It might not be for a while as I have work to do, but I'll get them up and try to get full results as well.
Sick Johns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom