• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
Ah. Nice.

I'll be needing a new page.

EDIT: #4
Thanks!

Riku + Sora = Win

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE
So I herd you liek Kingdom Hearts. Thanks!

Those are way better than mine...
Code Lloyo FTW

Like the new avatar? I made it in 30 minutes....
Thanks very much! Finally, a Code Lyoko fan besides myself! I have one question though...

What the ice cream sundae with sprinkles is that thing in your avatar?

Bagel is pretty funny, Baloo.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I guess I have to take them off and be completely naked.
Then I will simply declare your naked butt official as well.

Or, I could just agree with you and let you put your shorts back on.

So. . . Yeah. It's legitimate for a moveset to try to get the top of the page, but pretty much nothing else. Previews? Nope. Joke movesets? No. SM updates? Nah.

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
I'm looking at people's locations, and I'm wondering something...

Who is Sundance and why are you sending him things? Does he like all of this random stuff being sent to him?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
That freaky little peice of crap of an avatar here is Apollo Justice (here) cosplaying as our very own Chief Mendez (AKA Phoenix Wright here)

Sundance is the resident funny man in MYM... Which means I have to bring him something too...

And to be honest, I don't remeber the last time I saw Code Lyoko... But it was good for its time.

EDIT: Remind me for you know what on March 14th...

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
That freaky little peice of crap of an avatar here is Apollo Justice (here) cosplaying as our very own Chief Mendez (AKA Phoenix Wright here)

Sundance is the resident funny man in MYM... Which means I have to bring him something too...

And to be honest, I don't remeber the last time I saw Code Lyoko... But it was good for its time.
Okay, I get it now. I've never seen Phoenix Wright. Also, you spelled convention wrong. Try not to spell things wrong around me. I'm the Grammar Nazi. If I say something harsh, I apologize.

Can I send Sundance something?

Code Lyoko, sadly, had its last episode a while back. I cried severely.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Why do you all want to kill me?

And please, I would appreciate it if you stayed clothed.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam

Now that we are done with that...

Master Warlord!!!! A Challenger Approaches!!!!!!
MasterWarlord's the Detail Nazi here... And you can send him anything... (I think)

Clothes make the man... so I don't want to tell you about THAT nickname again...

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
I hate to disrupt your nice little conversation, but what in Richard Nixon's name does this have to do with movesets? Shoot me if you want to, but I detest spam.

Grammar > Detail, always.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Uuum, I didn't even see your location Tornadith. Sorry. But, when did you put it up? I made it earlier today. So maybe you stole my idea!

EDIT: SPADE ARE YOU NAKID?????/ :bee: :bee:

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
@ scyphozoa: [xigbarimpression] i just don't know. be a good boy now! [/xigbarimpression]
You don't look like half the hero the others were.

And I just made mine!!!

Scy (Can I call you Scy?), half of the of the antics we do here is wait for other for there movesets... We do have a chat, but some can get in for different reasons, so we talk in here.
Sure, you can call me Scy.

If that's the case, then I'll allow the spam. I intentionally avoid chatrooms because of a personal reason. Don't ask.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

KNOLL

Stats
Screen Name: Knoll
Size: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 2/10
First Jump: 3/10 - Knoll slightly jumps.
Second Jump: 5/10 - Using some magic, he pulls himself upwards further.
Hover: No.
Fall Speed: 5/10
Crouch: Yes. - Instead of normal crouching, a big hand of bones comes out of the ground, shaping into a chair form. Knoll takes place on that skeleton hand, idly going through the pages of his magic tome.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.
Tether: No.

Standard Attacks

A: Almanac Slap
This move is a one-timer. Knoll, holding his thick black coloured tome in his hands, swings the heavy book to the side. For a jab this move is pretty slow, but it has good range and does, albeit little knockback, 4-7% damage. It's not recommended to use for disrupting enemies, though...

Dash Attack: Skull Bash
If the attack button is pressed while Knoll is running, he will summon a big spirit skull (around the size of Jigglypuff) in front of him. The skull is slightly transparent and has fiery purple glowing eyes. It bites - the hitbox being the whole skull, though. This move has a very great range and speed but does poor knockback and only 4-6% damage.

F Tilt: Liber Arcanum
Knoll raises his hands and lets his tome float in front of him, opened. It closes quickly - which is the actual attack. Then it disappears into Knoll's cloak. The book causes average knockback and does 10-13% damage. Since it comes out rather quick, it's a very good attack. Though it has pretty limited range and some of an ending lag.

U Tilt: Fimbulvetr
The necromancer raises both arms upwards, looking into the sky. In between his spread arms an iceblue colored whirlwind appears. It has the pretty much exact size of Fox when standing and does 4 continuous hits. Each hit does 2-3% ice damage and only the last one does knockback - average and straight upwards, to be exact. The attack comes out fast, but since the hitbox is above Knoll and the attack lasts about 2 seconds, he's easily punishable while doing it. Fimbulvetr also has a 10% of freezing the enemy into a nice block.
Although this move can prove to be highly dangerous for Knoll, it's also very useful due to its range and the freezing chance.

D Tilt: Gleipnir
When doing this move, Knoll summons a ritual circle below him. From one side to the other, there is room for three Knolls to stand in there (meaning the circle has three times the width of Knoll, with him standing in the center). The necromancer then raises his arms, causing ashes grey flames to burst from the ground. They go up to Knoll's hips, do 10-13% dark and fire damage and above average knockback.
Since this move has startup lag and not that good range, it can be dangerous to use Gleipnir, however, it's still an extremely useful move since it does damage to both sides of the ground and that simultaneous. This is probably Knoll's most useful Tilt, so use it wisely.

Smash Attacks

F Smash: Elfire
Knoll holds his hand in front of his face while mumbling the words needed to prepare the spell. When released, Knoll first does a little summoning stance. Then a small fireball appears above of his head and speeds down onto the floor, creating a fire pillar in front of Knoll. The pillar has the width of Jigglypuff and the height of Samus. The distance in between Knoll and the flame is about Dedede's width. The flame lasts longer the more the move is charged. It does very high knockback and 17-20% fire damage. If the move is used over a pit, the ball will simply fall into it, resulting in wasted time charging the Smash.
It's rather hard to pull off due to the lag and the distance in between Knoll and the actual hitbox, but the reward is very nice.

U Smash: Flux
Knoll clasps his hands together in front of his face, "preparing" his spell. When released, he does a little summon stance before a black ball of darkness appears exactly above him. The darkness seems to be kinda liquid, because it drips shadow onto the floor. The ball stays there for a couple of seconds and becomes completely liquid, flowing onto the floor and trickles away into it. The ball itself has approximately the diameter of one Mario and is the actual hitbox of the move. The distance between Knoll's head and the attack is similar to that of Zelda's Up Aerial (the explosion). It does great knockback diagonally upwards and 15-19% dark damage. The starting and ending lag do however excuse the insane power of this move.

D Smash: Nosferatu
The necromancer clasps his hands in front of his chest, "charging" the spell. When the attack is released, a few purple sparks come from the ground and, like a little shield, go in a kind-of spherical form (rather like a drop of water) around Knoll's body, and hit together above his head. These flaming sparks are very quick, and all in all this is one of Knoll's fastest attacks. Due to the fact it has practically no range (the sparks themselves are small and they are close to Knoll's body) this move is hard to use, as well, though. But it pays off with 14-18% dark damage and above average knockback. As said, this move is insanely quick, it has no lag but it's over just as fast as it comes out.

Aerial Attacks

N Air: Fenrir
A circle of 8 purple will-o-wisps appear around Knoll, orbitting him like planets a sun. The range varies a bit, as they really are circling in every way possible, but it doesn't go further than creating a ring around Knoll which is as wide as his stretched out arms go. The attack moves fairly fast and everything covered by the ring of fireballs is practically invulnerable. The move does 8-11% dark and fire damage and average knockback. After the attack is done (the will-o-wisps linger around 1.5 seconds) the flames move into Knoll's body and disappear.
Fenrir is a really good move to use when starting out with Knoll. The move is fast and has good range, has two elemental attributes and has high priority. This makes it a very good defense as well. The only problem is that the will-o-wisps' movement is not really controllable and therefore it's hard to predict how to use it properly.

F Air: Fire
Basically, this attack works like Elfire. Knoll raises his arms and sweeps them in front of him (like if he would push something). A fireball comes out above Knoll and raises up to his head, shooting diagonally downwards to explode in front of him. The explosion has the size of a Bob-Omb blast, does 10-13% fire damage and above average damage. The distance to Knoll is exactly the same as Elfire's.
This move is a little tricky to use since it has a misplaced hitbox and startup lag, but it's quicker than Elfire.

B Air: Cloak Sweep
Well, the name of the attack actually steals the thunder of the description. As simple as it sounds, Knoll strengthens his cloak with magical power and throws it backwards. This move may not be specially strong or ranged, but it has a good speed. It does 6-9% magical damage and below average knockback. The hitbox is Knoll's entire cape (duh).
It's, as said, unlike most of Knoll's move not really strong, however, it's still a very good move to keep your enemies at a range.

U Air: Aircalibur
This move is one of the dark mage's fastest attacks. While sweeping his arm in the air, Knoll summons two little air blades. They appear in the height of Knoll's shoulders and spiral upwards, creating a drill of air magic. This is a continous attack, and does a total of 5 hits. Each hit does 2% damage and the last one sends with above average knockback straight upwards. This is an extremely evil move for juggling, however, for doing the full 10% has to be used when the enemy is close to Knoll (it starts about the height of Knoll's eyes).
It's quick, has nearly no lag and is very dangerous, however, like most of Knoll's attacks very tricky to use.

D Air: Thunder
While pointing his hands downwards, Knoll summons a lightning bolt coming out of his palms. The thunder has the size of Ike's sword and comes out very quick. It spikes the enemy and does 10-13% electrical damage. However, this move needs a lot of precision since it has a very small hitbox, and only comes out for one shot, then disappears. If you know how to use it, definitely a very valuable attack.

Specials

B: Luna
This move sends out a wheel of 6 slowly travelling and burning balls of shadows into the direction Knoll is facing. They're semi-homing, which means that they slowly travel into the direction of an enemy nearby. They can not change their direction quickly - it's more a slow curving like Sonic's homing Spin Attack. If someone touches one of these balls, all 6 quickly attach to him, do no knockback, but (all in all) 10% damage and poison the enemy on top of that. There can only be two Luna shots on the field, and they have infinite range (until they're out of the screen, though) or disappear when hitting a wall or similar obstacle.
This is due to its slugishness tricky to use projectile, however, Luna can be extremely useful in combination with other moves, since all of Knoll's attacks need a lot of space. Since it poisons the enemy, it can be highly useful for racking up even more damage.
Luna also is the attack Kirby recieves when swallowing Knoll and copying him.

Side B: Excalibur
The necromancer summons a gigantic (well, not really...) green blade of wind to travel straight forward. The blade is as tall as Knoll himself and goes as fast as Lucario's Aura Ball. It ranges from one edge of Final Destination to another, and then simply disappears. There can only be one of these blades at a time. If someone gets hit, they recieve average knockback and 9-11% damage.
Since this move has insane range, strong size and rather good speed, it's a highly useful projectile, especially against enemies without them.

Up B: Ereshkigal
This move is pretty odd, actually. It can be considered Knoll's recovery, of course, but it's still not your usual recovery move. First of all, a black hole appears and sucks up Knoll. It then turns into a purple sphere and stops wherever Knoll was. You then can move a cursor (similar to Snake's Final Smash or the Dragoon item's, it has the form of a purple skull) inside the diameter of exactly Fox' illusion move, but in whatever direction you want, 360°. If you then release the B button after positioning the cursor, you will be instantly teleported to wherever you put it. This move does no damage and needs, after use, about 10 seconds ground time to recharge. The purple sphere indicating Knoll also can be damaged and knocked out of the move while placing your cursor.

Down B: Summon
A ritual circle appears below Knoll, then a blast of wind (effect!) blows inside the circle, making Knoll's robes and hair flutter. Then, a slightly transparent human shape with a slight blue colour appears (it looks a bit similar to an alloy) and steps out of the circle. From this second on, the Phantom Warrior is in the game. The circle disappears, and Knoll goes back to his normal stance. This move cannot be used in the air and has quite a lot of lag. Now for the description of the Phantom Warrior, no?
The Phantom Warrior basically works similar to an Assist Trophy. Being AI controlled, he uses a handaxe to attack, has average speed and jumping abilities. He cannot recieve any knockback above flinching. Every knockback above flinching will recieve in flinching, anyway. The Phantom Warrior goes around and hunts down enemy players, if there's more than one, he goes for the closest. He has one ground attack, one air attack and a projectile, making him a bit versatile. The Phantom Warrior has no damage counter, but rather around 20 HP. If the HP deplete, he will simply disappear. If he is knocked off a platform (which is highly unlikely due to him not being able to recieve knockback), and falls into a pit, he will die regardless. There can only be one Phantom Warrior at a time, if the one currently on the field is disappeared, Knoll is able to summon another one. If he tries to summon a Phantom Warrior while one is already on the field, Knoll blows up in a explosion of dark magic, flinching himself and doing 5% damage to himself, and only himself.

Attacks:
Ground Attack: Axe Swing
Simple as it sounds. The Phantom Warrior sweeps his axe in front of him once, doing static 10% damage and average knockback. The move comes out fairly quick and has decent range.

Aerial Attack: Axe Slash
Uh... yeah, just the same type of creative naming, har har. Anyway, while doing this move, the Phantom Warrior slashes his axe diagonally from his front to below him, creating a hitbox from his chest to his legs. The move does static 10% damage and average knockback downwards. It is a bit slower than the ground attack, but has better range.

Projectile: Throwing Knife
Simple as all of Phantom Warrior's attack, he throws a knife in front of him. It goes in a straight line, only flinches an opponent and does static 5% damage. He can do this move both in the air and on the ground. There can be 3 knives on the field at a time, they have infinite range and only disappear when hitting an obstacle. They also have the speed of one of Falco's blaster shots.

Final Smash
Naglfar
Knoll raises his arms, mumbling an odd and almost demonic sounding language, preparing to use the most powerful dark spell - Naglfar. First, purple-red mist covers the screen and red thunderbolts crash down in the background. Then the screen turns completely black, only leaving the characters visible. Several purple flames spiral into a ball of energy which detonates. It summons a purple vortex to cover the stage - which is then visible again. The eye of the vortex is scanning for a target (namely: an enemy) and if there is one found, causes one of the red lightning bolts from the start up hit the victim. Getting hit by that bolt is rather devastating, as it is shield breaking, does 40% dark and electrical damage and insane knockback. If it doesn't find an enemy, the vortex simply disappears.

Grab and Throws
Instead of using his own hands or a tool for grabbing, he summons a pair of spirit arms reaching forward directly coming from his chest. The arms and hands are slightly transparent but the bones are able to be seen. Once the enemy is grabbed, the spirit holds them up with both hands - if they are humanoid, on their neck, otherweise just on their sides - and in a small distance between Knoll and the throwee. The range or the grab is similar to Yoshi's tongue, however, the spirit arms are far slower than the tongue, both in coming out and in retreating.

Pummel
Instead of hitting the enemy, Knoll sends dark energy through the arms and then the victim, making them suffer 3% damage with each hit.

Forward Throw
While the spirit is lifting the enemy a bit higher, Knoll summons around 10 balls of dark magic. The spirit throws the victim diagonally upwards and Knoll fires the balls in a rapid fire. Since they don't fly in a straight line, some of them will miss, but at least 2 will definitely hit - the amount will depend on the size and fall speed of a throwee.The throw itself is not bad, and the shadow balls each do 3% damage. It's a very quick throw, making it one of Knoll's more speedier moves.

Back Throw
The spirit hands lift the throwee over Knoll's head and drop them behind the necromancer's back, whom turns around while the enemy is falling down, and then uses a blast of dark energy to shove them away. It has bad throw distance and does only 8-10% damange, so you might want to see if you want to use it.

Up Throw
Knoll raises his arms while the spirit arms lift the throwee directly above the necromancer. Out of the floor there comes a pillar of spirits, it looks like a pillar made out of bones and skulls. It first surrounds Knoll and then proceeds upwards, hitting the enemy directly with its tip, sending them off diagonally upwards. Good range, but very slow throw. It does 7-10% damage.

Down Throw
A whole lot of spirit arms appears coming out from the ground. They grab the throwee on their legs, Knoll's grabbing arms letting lose. The new spirit arms pull the victim along the floor, literally whiping it with the throwee. There are three hits the throwee recieves, unless the platform ends before the whole distance (2 small Battlefield platforms) is done. Each hit does 4% damage and the range is absolutely static with this. The enemy won't be knocked away further, just lies on the ground.

Misc Attacks
Ledge Sweep (below 100%) - Having a black shadow ball similar to Flux appear just above the ledge, dripping shadows down, Knoll climbs up to the platform. The ball does mediocre knockback and 5-6% damage.

Ledge Sweep (above 100%) - With his magic tome flying around quickly, knocking enemies away with 3% each hit, Knoll slowly pulls himself up onto the platform. He then grabs his book and is back in action.

Get Up Attack (Belly) - Knoll turns into a purple light, which turns into a pile, then pushes upwards while shaping out Knoll again. Then, Knoll wears off the purple light. This Get Up attack is insanely quick, does low knockback and 3-5% damage, but has incredibly high priority.

Get Up Attack (Back) - A pillar of spirits like in the Up Throw appears, though only as high as Knoll, but wider, while the necromancer gets up. Low knockback, 5-7% damage, and, as well, high priority.

Taunts
Up Taunt
Knoll draws a pentagram out of purple energy. After finishing, it disappears.

Side Taunt

The necromancer summons a skull to laugh maniacally. You know, how ghosts and the such laugh their creepy laughter.

Down Taunt
Knoll sweeps his cloak and summons a small ritual circle made of lightning.

Entrance
A dark ritual circle appears and Knoll dives out from it, until he fully stands, afterwards the circle disappears.

Victory Poses
Up
Knoll sweeps his cape, hmphing. Below him a purple ritual circle appears, he sinks into it, disappearing. After he is gone, the circle vanishes.

Side
Sitting on the skeleton hand from the crouch animation, Knoll drinks from a chalice of wine.

Down
Holding a skull in one of his hands, he examines it, hmming and rubbing his chin between thumb and index.

Loss
Knoll has his spirit arms from his throws clapping while boredly reading in his tome.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation

Mei Ling: "Oh no, Snake, watch out!"
Snake: "Huh? You mean that pale guy in the dress?"
Mei Ling: "This is Knoll. He is a necromancer - therefore he uses dark magic and summons the spirit of the dead to fight."
Snake: "What? Are you serious?"
Mei Ling: "I'm absolutely serious, Snake. Just because you don't believe in magic, it doesn't mean it's not existing."
Snake: "Bah, you're kidding, right? Dark magic. Necromancy. Sounds like coming from a fantasy novel."
Mei Ling: "Well, don't say I didn't warn you, Snake..."

Kirby Hat
Kirby recieves a purple robe and a golden tiara, and is able to use Luna as his Neutral Special.

Wii Remote Sound
The moaning of one of his spirit attacks.

Unlock Message
The dark magician Knoll is now available!

Credits Song for Single Player
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Twisted Shadows

Logo
Fire Emblem Logo

Victory Theme
This, although it ends after ~10 seconds

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Bidoof has a mini mechanic : Move Types!

Bidoof mainly is Normal Type like most of his moves. So, each move that is Fire, Grass, Water, Electricity, Psychic, Rock, Poison or Ice, shall get a special bonus. To balance him, his stats and power will be lower a little bit, but he's still the best char ever! :chuckle:

I do not guarantee anything, but I think it should be ready during next week, for your own eyes pleasure.

Also, when are the MYM Awards going to start?

Final Point : Should we put a MYM Awards Section named : User we'll remember the most. ( Fallen MYMers would compete against each other, seeing which one will we be missing the most...

EDIT : I finally finished Tilts on Bidoof!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@Knoll: Nice moveset, Spade! Though I didn't really find out until the end, I inferred it was a Fire Emblem character.

For the Up B move, however, how long can you stay in the purple skull form, and are you vulnerable in that state? That's just a little nitpick. It's not as flashy on the eyes as some of your other movesets, but it's still very good!

Baloo

Smash Ace
He doesn't really like being called Spade, but if you call him a castrated female animal, then...

But great set. Really. But couldn't you stall for a whole match with Up B?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh God... *breaks the spell*

For the Up B move, however, how long can you stay in the purple skull form, and are you vulnerable in that state? That's just a little nitpick. It's not as flashy on the eyes as some of your other movesets, but it's still very good!
Considering it was the second moveset I made for this contest, I think the organization is okay...

You can stay in there as long as you want and if you're vulnerable is answered if you read the description of the move again. =)

Glad you guys like Lyon... Oh and yes, you can call me Spade, Baloo is saying bullsh*t again. I don't mind being called Spade.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Then what was it? Oh yeah, you didn't like Spayed.

But Spayed, if you went under the stage, used Up B, then... you're invincible.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

I'd like to see you going below a stage with that crappy jump power he has.

And stop calling me Spayed, god****it.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Considering it was the second moveset I made for this contest, I think the organization is okay...

You can stay in there as long as you want and if you're vulnerable is answered if you read the description of the move again. =)

Glad you guys like Lyon... Oh and yes, you can call me Spade, Baloo is saying bullsh*t again. I don't mind being called Spade.
Oh! Well, uh...

Yeah! shows how much I've been keeping track of things....

And lookie there, I guess I just skipped over that little detail. About the Up B. :bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Mmm, but couldn't you get right to the blast zone, then use it. Then, someone tries to attack you, even if they succeed, they still die. But that's just my nitpicking.

Really, cool set Spayed Spade.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Mmm, but couldn't you get right to the blast zone, then use it. Then, someone tries to attack you, even if they succeed, they still die. But that's just my nitpicking.

Really, cool set Spade.
Good luck going with a jump ability comparable with Link's (just swap first and second jump of him and you have what Lyon is capable to do) near a blast zone. And if they die, they'll take you with them.

Except they have a projectile. Then you're really screwed with that one.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Why am I not in the first 2 sections on the list of nominees? I'm new, and someone might think I'm the best...
Although I might be biased

Pummel
Instead of hitting the enemy, Knoll sends dark energy through the arms and then the victim, making them suffer 3% damage with each hit.

Victory Poses
Up
Knoll sweeps his cape, hmphing. Below him a purple ritual circle appears, he sinks into it, disappearing. After he is gone, the circle vanishes.

Side
Sitting on the skeleton hand from the crouch animation, Knoll drinks from a chalice of wine.

Down
Holding a skull in one of his hands, he examines it, hmming and rubbing his chin between thumb and index.

Loss
Knoll has his spirit arms from his throws clapping while boredly reading in his tome.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Mei Ling: "Oh no, Snake, watch out!"
Snake: "Huh? You mean that pale guy in the dress?"
Mei Ling: "This is Knoll. He is a necromancer - therefore he uses dark magic and summons the spirit of the dead to fight."
Snake: "What? Are you serious?"
Mei Ling: "I'm absolutely serious, Snake. Just because you don't believe in magic, it doesn't mean it's not existing."
Snake: "Bah, you're kidding, right? Dark magic. Necromancy. Sounds like coming from a fantasy novel."
Mei Ling: "Well, don't say I didn't warn you, Snake..."

Kirby Hat
Kirby recieves a purple robe and a golden tiara, and is able to use Luna as his Neutral Special.
Nice Moveset Spade, but I can't help thinking I've seen it before...Cough
Lyon's set with Knoll's name and pic
Cough

Lol, my pummel for Primid is almost the exact same thing as Knoll's.

Anyway, I'm just about to add the pics to my Crono set so in about 5 minutes it should be ready, and I might also edit the moves a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom