• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
singles

mango and jman had to play it out for 1st and were finishing it at cactuars after the tourney
3rd was vwinz
4th scar
5th djnintendo and idk

i forget doubles

Eggm

Smash Hero
Who took my 1.0 out of my black game cube that was hooked up to the TV with the RF? If I don't get it back I'm never bringing a setup again. 1.0 is irreplaceable and I've had it since the day it came out it meant a lot to me. Who the F would take a smash disc out of a game cube in the first place? That's super gay. If some one found it laying around cause some idiot took it out let me know i need it back. Again its a 1.0. Was in my black game cube that was cutting off (cause my power wire sucks my puppy chewed it.)

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Main man Cactus, don't care 'bout the game no more. He only cares about doubles. After Kansas he was spent, my dudes. The guy's still good if he'd care not to continue sandbagging! But meh. . . let that bull be. I love him. . .

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Main man Cactus, don't care 'bout the game no more. He only cares about doubles. After Kansas he was spent, my dudes. The guy's still good if he'd care not to continue sandbagging! But meh. . . let that bull be. I love him. . .
What do you know? I'm sure he loves the game a lot, I can see it. =) Getting Faired in a tournament and laughing. Good **** Cactus, =P

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Who took my 1.0 out of my black game cube that was hooked up to the TV with the RF? If I don't get it back I'm never bringing a setup again. 1.0 is irreplaceable and I've had it since the day it came out it meant a lot to me. Who the F would take a smash disc out of a game cube in the first place? That's super gay. If some one found it laying around cause some idiot took it out let me know i need it back. Again its a 1.0. Was in my black game cube that was cutting off (cause my power wire sucks my puppy chewed it.)
Did someone take it an replace it with another copy?

Or was it just missing?

Thats ****ed up. Same thing happened to me awhile ago.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
This **** was too good

If anybody has matches of a green doc with deff as a nametag please upload them to youtube/send them to me. Thanks

shoutouts whenever :p

Beat

Smash Ace
Eggm, Shakugan probably has it. Not trying to be a **** and like sell him out, I don't think any of us were really thinking it was a big deal to swap things around. After the GC we were using powered off mid first match, we were all just anxious.

I dunno. I guess I didn't think it was a big deal considering my first copy of Melee is somewhere in Jersey and god knows how many times I got back a GC after a tournament and thought, "...this might not be mine. What happened to mine?"

Sorry again man, I forgot there were more than one version of Melee. 95% sure Shakugan has yours.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if worst comes to worse, i have a version 1.0 ripped to my computer, and since i know you have a hard modded wii eggm, i would be able to burn it for you so youl always have the option to play it, though only on ur wii and not ur cube

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Is there a F*&*^&*^ng results thread? Im gettin angry, one of you better tell me wtf happened yesterday ****!!

Scar

#HarveyDent
i think the actual gamecube disk is the point, we def need to get that back tho i'll give shakugan a copy of the game idc i need eggm's setups LOL he carries the whole community w/ his awesome TVs

if worst comes to worse
that would mean it got better

results coming in 5 mins

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I put the disc behind the TV where the cube was at other than that i don't know where it is just like i told eggm if since its my fault its gone ill send him money to replace it if need be. My bad eggm

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I put the disc behind the TV where the cube was at other than that i don't know where it is just like i told eggm if since its my fault its gone ill send him money to replace it if need be. My bad eggm

koda kumi is too much of a ***** nowadays. I liked when started out and was kinda humble

Scar

#HarveyDent
SPOC VII Results

Singles
Bracket Image

1: mango ($220.00)
2: jman ($110.00)
3: vwins ($55.00)
4: scar ($35.00)
5: wife ($10.00)
5: dj nintendo ($10.00)
7: cactus
7: bam
9: eggm
9: hax
9: kage
9: pkm
13: tope
13: vanz
13: zoso
13: spam
17: pest
17: spawn
17: pakman
17: g$
17: cyrain
17: jfox
17: trademark
17: lolmaster
25: ultimascout
25: deff
25: woz
25: mike$
25: canismash
25: vex
25: thumbs
25: awsmsean
33: chred
33: what
33: shakugan
33: kcs
33: chewman
33: rin
33: chibo
33: lite
33: milos
33: talwind
33: sneak
33: ame
33: prog
33: beat
33: sk47
33: rich
49: rabbt

Teams:
Tio crashed and the file is corrupt (?) so no bracket image here, and I actually don't even know top 5, but we can piece it together as best we can from memory I guess.

1: The Little Rascals (JMan + Hax) ($210.00)
2: Bam + VWins ($100.00)
3: OMFG TOPE! (Tope + Cyrain) ($50.00)
4: We took you to game 2, **** (Mango+JFox) ($20.00)
5: Kage + PKM
5:

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i have version 1 i'd trade with a newer version + small exchange rrate fee if anyone wants =p
I would just sell it by itself im not 1000% sure if im completely done with melee yet.

also reno what happened was you didn't come you douche. :)

oh yeah holy ****.... deff is beast good stuff man!

Scar

#HarveyDent
shoutouts here are fine

i dont think anything really happened to the turnout, i mean how many people are we expecting, everyone pretty much came besides hazz/hbk/reno.

ame i really dont want to have to check other results threads lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
i have both of them rabbt

i was thinking id visit and drop them off sometime this week, ill get in touch with you guys somehow and we'll figure it all out

Eggm

Smash Hero
No it was not replaced with another version of the game the gc was just empty. Me and treble play a lot and he only likes to play on 1.0 I also prefer samus's up + b and up air in the 1st version of the game this is very upsetting. When I grabbed my tv's and gc i didn't look in the gc before i left i also didn't notice my disk behind the tv. Some one must have it or have seen it while cleaning up late at night? Right? Um. Shakugan that's fine that you want to replace it but I don't think its possible. Where are you going to get a 1.0? My regular training partner is a samus so its a big deal t me even if its not to other people.

Eggm

Smash Hero

Did you take it out of the gc when you did this? Or why was it taken out in the first place? I'm just confused why anyone would take a disc out of a system at a tournament for any reason. =\ =\ i'm so upset. Also my little bother plays smash a lot now and having 2 discs was very useful. For being able to practice other places while he has one at home. And now I only have 1. And 1 i keep at treble's. .. bleh.

Edit :

Sorry to bother the tournament thread with this. Back to the good stuff.

Tournament was GREAT. I had a ton of fun like at all spoc's. My only gripe is that by the time singles rolled around I was tired and not playing good. Its my fault for being on little schedule and playing way too many friendlies but whatever.

Amount of setups was great, climate control was awesome. Wawa was as always awesome. Real fun stuff. Thanks for hosting scar.

Top Bottom