• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Whenever the next Spoc is, CT will try to make it... although we may end up just sightseeing/hanging out at dora's/drexel/only going for singles.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
17: cyrain - lol sorry you were so messed up in pools, regardless youre still incredible at the game and i personally wish you cared about singles more b/c you would ****
Lol no johns dude. I was straight by the time we played and I think we both played very well. I had to enter though...Tope made me. =( lol
I appreciate the compliment though. By the time singles comes around, I am always just uninspired for some reason. Team games are more fun to me. T. =( Also, I am buying a new controller tomorrow, so no controller johns next time haha.

Also....Lmfao @ really young underage drinkers.

Shoutouts later, perhaps.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ugh, I wish I had played Tope. T_T I've got to start asking the really good players to play more. I think the only friendly I played with someone pro/really good was with Bam lol... that was only 3 matches though. :(

****. Sorry for messing you up vs Eggm, Tope. <_>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ugh, I wish I had played Tope. T_T I've got to start asking the really good players to play more. I think the only friendly I played with someone pro/really good was with Bam lol... that was only 3 matches though. :(

****. Sorry for messing you up vs Eggm, Tope. <_>
:(

Well at least I got to play this pro named Spawn, but he ***** me so bad he forgot who I was the next in the next 20 minutes :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, Hailey, it seemed like you were sandbagging me/playing bad so I didn't include you. :( <33333 still I'm reallllyyyyy sorrrryyy. Fellow Sheik love still. <33333

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

Its ok Marc, but I wasn't really sandbagging >_>. I just haven't played marth in a while and I wanna play him more often and use him in tournament instead of for fun.

Sheik is fun but marth gets to end all his combos fairs in a spike. Thats cool =D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Actually thinking about it, I played Eggm for probably like an hour lol. I guess I do play friendlies with better players... just not as much as I'd like to is what I'm trying to convey lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Basically. He has controller johns or something idk.

If you have any tournament matches that you'd like to be put up I'll do those. I'm not putting up any friendlies because it takes way too much time/effort.

The tv I had was the one to the right where you walk in. Like, if you walk in it'd be on the right side(it was like a single tv with a laptop right next to it and it had a gamecube with the tv), heading towards where you sign up/where Scar's setup is.

My youtube account is ssbmSPAWN or you can go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbmSPAWN
It's recorded with a capture card so you don't have to worry about bad quality like the things I've done in the past (almost 3 years ago now lol).

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
1: mango- lol mango. standing next to wife in a wifebeater.
2: jman-yeah you show canada what's up
3: vwins-housing with you guys was fun
4: scar-good ****, amazing tourney. I had a blast, but I can't believe I went through another tourney and didn't play you. Sova will happen.
5: wife-good ****, MD represent, nice to see you placing up here. Good **** on beating bam.
5: dj nintendo-bowser. ****ing BOWSER. **** it's ****.
7: cactus- sorry for bothering you about housing XD, but canada left saturday afterall, so I'm glad to hear you didn't end up housing 10 people.
7: bam-great falco, I had fun in our set in tourney, i probably should have stayed sheik. I denied your suicide spike on dreamland though XD.
9: eggm-sorry to hear about the disk, good **** on beating tope, it was a good set.
9: hax-HAXXXX, <3 guy. We should play guitar hero on a non laggy TV sometime. The teams matches with thumbs and cyrain were beast.
9: kage-DOUBLE GANON was ****. zero to death two people at once.
9: pkm-again, nice housing with you.
13: tope-tope, what can I say. Your falco, it's the best around.
13: vanz-umm, didn't play you really. nice jiggs.
13: zoso-that green tea totally looks like apple juice
13: spam-nice set with scar, really intense.
17: pest-I had fun playing friendlies with you, ganon vs. falcon and falco dittos were too good.
17: spawn-teams was fun man, but I'm not chivalruse XD
17: pakman-good **** on driving us twice, once to the venue and once back. good music too. quad bowser teams was sex.
17: cyrain-amazing traveling with you and tope, Sova will be ridiculous.
17: jfox-sad to hear that you're quitting.
17: lolmaster-fun pools matches and friendlies afterwards, love your marth, i'm never going spacies against you again.
25: ultimascout-mad sexy tourney set and friendlies, so good, I would love to play you again.
25: woz-my doubles partner in quad bowser. we ****. good **** in "pools"
25: thumbs-yeah, i choked on the clutch a couple times, we can figure it out, we just never team so we don't have any practice. I'm sorry for getting so upset earlier today, I was really tired, I probably should have even played.
33: chred-I would love to have your babies
33: chewman-good tourney set, thought you had me second match. Just work on the sheik/marth matchup, I would recommend just comboing with utilt/uair, azen does it, it seems to work.
33: lite-fun friendlies, samus dittos, etc. We should play luigi/samus again, it seemed to throw you off, you just need to learn the matchup and then you'll win, it was a close match as it was.
33: milos-you are crazy and awesome. too bad hax stole your couch XD
33: prog-last but not least, the sexy sexy man who housed us, what a beast. That guy was ****ing scary man, I'm serious, he WANTED that beef lo mein.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Scar, excellent tournament.

Chibo, thanks for helping me get set up for recording. I've gotta play around with the audio. I'll have to check out your guide. :D

Mango, I'll play you one day! *shakes fist* I was the guy in the blue family guy shirt w/ sweatpants and long hair.

I dunno if I'm going to put up any of the matches I recorded since they weren't overly important. I'm just going to put up me vs Spam since he ***** me. T_T

Watching the finals match of teams was amazing. Hax$ just went beast and couldn't be controlled. Grab equaled death, it waas soooo cool.
You still haven't thanked us for letting you smelly jerks sleep on our floor! Well, one of you did, but I don't remember who, so I'm going to assume nobody did.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh yeah, rabbt, I forgot you were in the dorm. T_T We came back after the tournament to personally thank you guys. I think only Spencer and Dora heard us though. So thanks again for the housing!!! :D

Next time I'm just going to take a shower as soon as I get to someone's house after driving for 11 hours because yeah. I was talking to one of my friends and they said to just take one in the morning so I figured I'd do that because I didn't want to be greedy and take 2 showers because I like haveee to take showers in the morning so it has more priority. T_T

Again, rabbt, thank you very very much for the housing. Make sure your roomates know how much we appreciate it. It was awesome staying there that night. Rock band was too much fun. I wish we could've showed up earlier so we could've played poker but we got ***** by traffic.

Kage, are you pretty sure that I have you vs Cactuar because I don't see it. I just see Cactuar practicing for a bit. I'll keep looking.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh, okay, then I don't have it. People should just go to my setup since I upload fast. :p I couldn't find any matches to upload last night other than what I wanted from me.

Tope, want me to put you vs Eggm up? I know your techchasing game was off so I just wanted to find out.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, just went through all of my recordings and I don't really have many matches of people that I knew who were playing. I have:

Tope vs Eggm
Me vs Eggm
Me vs Spam
Jman vs some Marth(maybe G$?)
Cactuar vs CanISmash

Do people want any of those matches up/know who the Marth is?

Scar

#HarveyDent
if it was in tourney jman's results were

pest/bam/scar - mango
wife/scar/vwins - mango

so it's either pest or bam, but bam doesn't play marth so i assume it was pest.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
What do you know? I'm sure he loves the game a lot, I can see it. =) Getting Faired in a tournament and laughing. Good **** Cactus, =P
Ain't nobody saying he don't love the game, homie. Money's a talent, still beastin' the jawn. (Honestly, I'm always amazed at his play). I can sit and watch videos of dude or just RL matches and, word... never get bored. He got them Jesus fingers, blessing the chil'ren.

What I'm sayin' tho' is that dude don't got that heart's desire to win like 'it's all or nothin''. (Maybe never really had it.) He's a true blue, 'I love the game' kinda' dude. Homie's humble about it. Straight why I respect him as a gamer and a person. Word.

That and he looks good with them tight jeans, son. . . :laugh:

are there vidjos for this one?
I certainly hope there ain't no "vidjos". That sh*t don't sound healthy, my dude.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Shoutouts: (same as reults thread)

1: mango ($220.00)- You are one of the coolest dudes ever, xD. we definitely need to chiil. Maybe I'll get to play you next time, xD.
2: jman ($110.00)- Good stuff, bro. Always good seeing you.
3: vwins ($55.00)- I heard you repped Peach to the fullest. I believe I met you briefly.
4: scar ($35.00)- Awesome tournament, always good seeing you. Sorry about the gay CP, xD. Our set was awesome, and I'll be getting better, so watch out. ^_^
5: wife ($10.00)- I only met you, we never played =(. You were mad cool though. Good stuff in that Peach Ditto.
5: dj nintendo ($10.00)- definitely drank some DJ's. It was cool as all heck seeing you again. Lol, I love how you just own people with random characters, xD. We didn't play though =(. Maybe next time.
7: cactus- You are MAD fun, bro. You had me stopping to think in the middle of our matches. Glad I was able to mindgame you a little...even though you destroyed me, LOL.
7: bam- Met you briefly, good stuff. ^_^ You and Vwins are amazing
9: eggm- Good seeing you again. I swear I won't forget that tape...or I'll find some way to convert it and get your matches up. (They call him boss....ROFL)
9: hax- You and Scar are my favorite Falcons. Good stuff winning teams.
9: kage- Kage!!! Mad cool even though we only spoke briefly. Lol, I think if my friend saw you play Ganon he'd be happy.
13: tope- Lol, good seeing you....we still haven't played.
13: vanz- Thanks for the matches...I'll get you some day, xD. It was mad cool hangin' out. Nice analogy on the Crepes girl, btw.
13: zoso- Cool seeing you again
13: spam- I'll do what I can. If he's not out seeing his G/F I'll try to get him to come. Nice seeing you again...even though we barely spoke =(
17: spawn- Lol, I think we spoke a few times. Cool meeting you
17: pakman- Good seeing you as always, bro. We haven't played in tourney yet. I'll have to get some Luigi practice from Souja. Btw....I pulled off a sexy Luigi combo on Sneak that would have made you proud.
17: g$- Lol, when aren't you funny, son. You had my brother laughin'.
17: cyrain- Nice set...but why did you have to ditto me? -_- Good stuff, and you're mad cool. I'll get your Fox next time.
17: jfox- Nice set. Sorry I was a bit off. Thanks for the constructive criticism as well. You can't leave without making me another Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich!!!!! =( Gonna miss ya.
17: trademark- Trademark is a G.
17: lolmaster- Good seeing you again, bro. We need to play, though.
25: ultimascout- Good seeing you again...I'm gonna try and find a TV I can lug around with me...we didn't play at all...nor did we play Arcana. (I had it, too, xD)
25: deff- Good stuff, bro. We DEFFinitely need to play soon. I sense a Smashfest
25: woz- Lol, you just exude coolness. How in the world did you lose to my brother? He SUCKS BALLS at Streetfighter.
25: vex- Peach isn't cheap and you know it. Cool hanging out with you again. Did you play VaNz in that MM?
25: awsmsean- Sorry about the Luigi thing...my heart just wasn't in it and my Luigi did really good earlier, xD.
33: shakugan- We never finished our Peach ditto, but it was close as all heck, though. always good seeing you.
33: kcs- we didn't play =( good seeing you again, though.
33: chewman- =( I am a sad Ame. I held A down and it didn't transform into Sheik. I'm gonna get your Marth next time...that match was close as freak and you know it =p.
33: chibo- O.o good stuff on your Sheik. Cool seeing you again, as always.
33: lite- You're getting too good, lil' guy. We'll be playing soon.
33: milos- Did we play at all?
33: talwind- Nice seeing you again, Talwind. You still shoulda said something to her, xD.
33: sneak- Nice friendlies, xD. My Roy beat your Marth and you know it...stinkin' SD, xD.
33: ame- You have GOT to be more consistent. Other than that...you made improvement.
33: prog- Our teams set was fun. So many lasers =/. I thought it was NJ Connection for a second, xD.
33: beat- We'll get you next time. And produce more matches like Japes. My turnips were too much for ya. =p
49: rabb- Was it you I played in Brackets? That CP was really gay. =( I hate Green Greens for life. Good set, bro, xD.

To the Roy and C. Falcon players I did Falcon Three-for-alls with. That was fun. Keep on playing and you'll get a lot better.

Jollies- How did you lose to my Brother? I just don't understand....
Crepe girl- You made so many people happy, xD.

If I forgot anyone, I'll shout out later.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
and hopefully we can get down to SoVa this weekend???
????????????????????????????

wut.

obviously, I can house you along with like...the 16 others staying XD [pretty sure there's adequate floor space]

relevant: daaamn Tope/Cyrain good **** in teams...sucks that you felt you squandered in singles :( can't wait to see you guys this weekend, ****'s going to be amaaazing

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea you can throw those matches up vs eggm, i love watching myself give away matches (stadium), no offense eggm :)

Top Bottom