• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
18, seniors in High school. Charged as adults.
Ow. Is you brother a senior as well? I don't exactly know him well, so I don't know the story that went along with it that everyone's talking about. I'll keep him and you in my prayers.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
KOTH MUST LIIIIIVE sending positive thoughts your way buddy sorry bout the negativity in my last post i'm just hyper like heck.

his heart was like a kingdom of light with not a single bad intention.

long live koth.

finalark

SNORLAX
Dont worry about it, they already have a court date set up, and are being charged as adults. Pressed for, as I said earlier, use of a firearm in attempt to kill.
My whole life I've always lived by these words: "Everything has a price." Your brother has the soul of a hero for bringing these monsters to justice. If the price he had to pay was to take a bullet, then truly he is greater than most people for doing so. He may not have known it at the time, but by being shot he's given fair payment to achieved his goal of getting these cowards to leave his friends alone. God really does work in mysterious ways, your brother will live. Heroes don't die easily. I'm cheering for you, KOTH!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Chad ("Splineter") the leader.
Dik ("The Gunman") the "co-captain."
And Fred ("The Muscle") is in their little "possy"

Dik is being charged for shooting, Chad is the instigator, and Fred is guilty by being there, and taking part.
Accomplices normally get charged as much as the actual attempting murderer, but it may be different in this case.

bobson

Smash Lord
I'll put $20 on KOTH coming back in full force. Finalark's words hold true; anyone with a strong mentality does not die easily.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
My problem is, why in the world wouldn't he just go straight to the cops? Why did he need to inform these guys that they should stop messing with his friends?

This sounds iffy to say the least.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
My problem is, why in the world wouldn't he just go straight to the cops? Why did he need to inform these guys that they should stop messing with his friends?
I thought about this to, but you have to consider the situation. We don't always suspect people of being capable of murder. I'm sure this situation wasn't in mind. Plus, Koth had a different perspective and impression than we did.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Man...I'm really sorry to hear that about KOTH, he's a really cool guy and he tries to help in every single place I have seen him post in. Hope you get better KOTH, what you did was really brave and my respect for you just went up 1000 fold. :)

I propose we all leave him get better soon VMs.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
OH my god...Snucas That I said get better. Let him know. "Sky Angel." Will be praying, and that... Just... I don't know anything else good to say, but it makes me want to say I want to beat the snot out of those guys.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Koth used to always send me VMs out of respect. I should have acknowledged them a lot more. This event truly shows that he is a brave and gentle individual. He had a sense of justice. Forgive me for being so dramatic. It is hard to explain my feelings on it without doing so.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Snucas died? Oh sweet jesus. I will mourn later. Now is the time for justice. How could he die? You should tell the Marine cops Karl, Get the dam President down there. You should sue Dik for every freakin' dime they have. I swear people get more barbaric each freakin' day.

Who's gonna take over his new sig shop that opened? Who's gonna internet high-five me? Who's gonna lolcesspool?

Somebody's gonna beat 'em. I'll let that be the judge.

finalark

SNORLAX
Snucas died? Oh sweet jesus. I will mourn later. Now is the time for justice. How could he die? You should tell the Marine cops Karl, Get the dam President down there. You should sue Dik for every freakin' dime they have. I swear people get more barbaric each freakin' day.

Who's gonna take over his new sig shop that opened? Who's gonna internet high-five me? Who's gonna lolcesspool?

Somebody's gonna beat 'em. I'll let that be the judge.
He isn't dead, don't worry about that. He is in critical condition though. Pray to whatever god or gods you believe in that he pulls through. KOTH is strong, he has a will to live. Don't worry, he'll pull through.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I can't say I knew Koth, but from what I've read in his last blog and this one, he really seems like a great person... an honorable person in a bad world that just keeps getting worse.

Anyway, I hope that your brother lives. It would be a real shame for someone who did something to help others to die for his heroics.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Oh my god. This is terrible. KOTH got guts and heart. He's got honor and I like that. Tell him that the userblogs will hope for his recovery.

Mewter

Smash Master
WOAH. I did NOT see this.
KOTH is in the hospital?This is stupid. Call the cops, and get them to apprehend those kids and punish them (severely) for what they did. Have them arrested, because they had no right to do that at all.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell him that I hope he recovers quickly and well, and that he's one tough guy, and also tell him that if I weren't so hesitant to use curse words, I'd be saying them billions of times over.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
WOAH. I did NOT see this.
KOTH is in the hospital?This is stupid. Call the cops, and get them to apprehend those kids and punish them (severely) for what they did. Have them arrested, because they had no right to do that at all.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell him that I hope he recovers quickly and well, and that he's one tough guy, and also tell him that if I weren't so hesitant to use curse words, I'd be saying them billions of times over.
They have already been apprehended.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
If this any further proof of why you shouldn't give *******s second chance I dont know what is.

**** though, I feel really bad. I wish him well.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Terrible news. Why would those three ruin their lives like that.

Hope you'll be alright Koth.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
That sux :( Tell Koth that SexTornado is pulling for him. I'm sorry that happened. Keep this blog updated on his condition plz.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I offer my condolences to KOTH. He made me my avatar.

He has my prayers.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
Some new info: The bullet was found, lodged in between his left lung and 3 centimeters under his collar bone. He is in real agony, but they think if they can remove it quickly, he will be OK, if not, they don't know how big the injury could affect him. I get to start rehab in a week for my leg, and they say I going to have to give up football. My brother is in intensive care with a machine breathing for him now, and he may be there for up to 3 weeks recovering, that is, if it goes well.

Denzi

Smash Master
Wow...

I can't believe that happened...

I can't say I've actually talked to him, but I frequent the user blogs and have seen several of his topics.

I hope he makes it through this...

If of course it's true. You can't blame me for being skeptical.

finalark

SNORLAX
Some new info: The bullet was found, lodged in between his left lung and 3 centimeters under his collar bone. He is in real agony, but they think if they can remove it quickly, he will be OK, if not, they don't know how big the injury could affect him. I get to start rehab in a week for my leg, and they say I going to have to give up football. My brother is in intensive care with a machine breathing for him now, and he may be there for up to 3 weeks recovering, that is, if it goes well.
A machine to help him breath... he'll make it. I swear, those girls better be more than grateful for his sacrifice. Hold on to your soul, KOTH. You're too young, your life is just beginning, you will not die here. Now isn't your time, prove your will to live... please....

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, I don't even know what to say to this. I hope your brother recovers, it's really unfortunate that it happened to someone who cared so deeply about his friends.

What grade was he in? What grade were those 3 kids in? I hope the justice system gives them the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom