• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
I feel so bad that this happened to you guys. I hope you recover soon.

Jam, make this blog of the week. It's definitely more important than anything else in user blogs.
Id rather not get any more posts saying this is a publicity stunt, it wasn't meant to turn this big, and I am tired of answering the same questions to people that think it is BS.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
KoolKatKarl i know this is off topic but the initials of you name are KKK lol

and people dont yell at me for not saying sorry for what happened and such i have a post on the first page.
Get better guys this shouldn't have happened.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
KoolKatKarl i know this is off topic but the initials of you name are KKK lol

and people dont yell at me for not saying sorry for what happened and such i have a post on the first page.
Get better guys this shouldn't have happened.

My name is really spelled with a C (Carl) but I thought it was funny at the time, not so much anymore.

bobson

Smash Lord
I stayed in the hospital today. The surgery is done and it went pretty well. He is still on a "breather" if you will. He is still kind of loopy from the whole thing, but the Dr. said that he will be home and well by the end of the month :)
Told you he'd be fine.

See, if people just listened to me, everything would go easier.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I should have thought about it from your point of view. I guess I was trying to say that all of user blogs is here to support you two.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Id rather not get any more posts saying this is a publicity stunt, it wasn't meant to turn this big, and I am tired of answering the same questions to people that think it is BS.
Just ignore them, I'd rather be fooled by a "prank like yours" (or so would they consider it) than actually accuse you of talking **** while it IS true. People are stupid at times.

But hey, you deserve the biggest apology from me, EVER.
I'm so pissed, if I were your friend, living over there. I swear to god, I wouldn't let 'nybody shoot my bros like that. They wouldn't get away alive, even if it meant prison for me ...

I'm sorry, I was one of the guys who persuaded him to do so. And I'm pretty sure I was pushy about it, sorry Carl. I apologize a thousand times, and it's not even enough...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
We should all do something really special when he gets back, this guy deserves it. Really though, we should. A social group and VMs isn't enough.

Glad to hear the surgery was fine, I send him my best wishes. You too Carl. :)

finalark

SNORLAX
We should all do something really special when he gets back, this guy deserves it. Really though, we should. A social group and VMs isn't enough.

Glad to hear the surgery was fine, I send him my best wishes. You too Carl. :)
Agreed. We should do something big for him when he gets back. The man's a hero in my eyes, he deserves it. I was going to write a rant review on Final Fantasy VII this week, but I'll put off the nerd rage in light of this. But what to do...? We could make a "Welcome Back!" thread when he finally recovers.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
I could draw a picture for him, but of what?
He might be kind of weirded out considering I hardly know
him at all.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Did he ever actually contact the police before he was shot? If not, he's less of a hero and more of a fortunate victim. (fortunate as in he's alive and those ****wads are doomed)

Not to be an ***, dont get me wrong, I'm just thinking that if something had been done this could have all been avoided.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Did he ever actually contact the police before he was shot? If not, he's less of a hero and more of a fortunate victim. (fortunate as in he's alive and those ****wads are doomed)

Not to be an ***, dont get me wrong, I'm just thinking that if something had been done this could have all been avoided.
I did say once before that he is too nice a guy to not give someone a second chance. This was a not a good time to let it off easy, as you can see.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Better than doing nothing I am sure, he stood up to them :(
If it was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes, it was just
a sad happening.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
I feel bad for you, i'm sorry for you and your brother. I hope u and your brother get better.

XACE-K

Smash Master
That's just messed up. Why do people have to be dumba**es and do stuff like this.

I hope you and Koth get better.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would love to do something for when Koth comes back. I'm just not sure what though. =(

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I only knew him from the 'Greetings! Random Matches suck :D' thread which used to be going strong but we had some fun times. I pray for both of your safeties and well beings. I still have a sig he made me when he was starting out I think :)

I hope he's ok and that things sort themselves out

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What?

We should make him a big card with a bunch of "signatures" saying like "Glad You're Back!" or something.

heh That was fast. Azua is everywhere. <_< >_>

That would be pretty cool i guess, but how do you suppose we do that?

OH SNAP. I KNOW.

How about we all post a picture of ourselves, with some kind of welcoming note or something along those lines? We could make a video out of the pictures, or we could just post them in a thread.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Just have someone compile names of like everyone who posted here and posted on his wall, and put them all together and send them to him in a PM or post it on his wall.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Wow... I'm... I'm shocked.

It's all these things getting to my head... my grandfather dying of cancer, Kuja dying, and now KOTH has to go through this. This really makes me sad...

Please... please.
Recover soon.
No Sakurai pun intended.

~Negi

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I think a huge quote from all of us would work for his welcome back message. You know, just write a little something in your post and then someone can copy pasta it all into one huge quote, then PM it to him to avoid the message getting drowned out by all his other get-better wishes.

Any other ideas? :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's a good idea as well. O:

I couldn't imagine having to thank everyone who wished him well though. XD

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Please keep us updated, and let him know, for what it's worth, that I'll be praying for him daily until he recovers.

Also, where in Nebraska do you live? A very close friend of mine is situated in Omaha (she's returning from college in a few days to there).

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I can't believe that happened....

I've seen KOTH's blog topics and heard a little about the sexual harassment situation, but those kids actually shot both of you. That's terrible. Why would they do that?....I hope KOTH gets better and the pain leaves him soon. You'll both be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom