• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
word on the street is that beaumont just got a new player that mains DDD. he is from ohio and he says he used to play with the likes of bum and all them. i haven't heard from him but that is what take said. exciting! new players yay! and perhaps maybe a good DDD that travels to tournaments? cuz doesn't TX need the DDD practice?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
To change your name, you ha ve to PM MLG_JV wtih what you want your name to be and it MAY get changed.
its fine i'll just stick with this new one. all i really care about is the post count but its not really a big deal. thank you though.:)

what happened at PnT?

Smoom77

Smash Master
I love you too Razar =D Even though you don't know me (I was the guy who wanted to play wifi against your snake but you wouldn't. :( )

Gnes

Smash Master
razer won PnT *****es.
**** u Anti jr.!!!

:laugh:

Pnt was awesome me and flip had the best matches ive had in brawl in a really...really...long time. My diddy leveled up yet again. Im coming for u Dojo :)

:3 my diddy bro

(If yal didn't watch our matches, you missed the best diddys in the world doing dittos :))

Gnes

Smash Master
ha gnes i had fun playing you. how the hell did i lose on PS2? lol.
IDK Flip is still undefeated on luigis though...i can never win there...except against u sexy...and everyone else lol.

Seriously all of my matches except the ones with Mr.Stallalot were freaking fun/intense or a combination of both. Pnt should be like that all the time. Stop going razer. Ur taking my money.

CO18

Smash Hero
**** u Anti jr.!!!

:laugh:

Pnt was awesome me and flip had the best matches ive had in brawl in a really...really...long time. My diddy leveled up yet again. Im coming for u Dojo :)

:3 my diddy bro

(If yal didn't watch our matches, you missed the best diddys in the world doing dittos :))
Ninjalink has never diddy dittoed ADHD :confused:

o snap son

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
IDK Flip is still undefeated on luigis though...i can never win there...except against u sexy...and everyone else lol.

Seriously all of my matches except the ones with Mr.Stallalot were freaking fun/intense or a combination of both. Pnt should be like that all the time. Stop going razer. Ur taking my money.
ill get you on mansion one day....and i was super bord so im like ill just go to PnT lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I'll probably enter the next PnT. Mainly because most of the good people won't be there, LOL.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Our dittos were intense Gnes. I think I had the better Diddy that tourney. I SAID IT. Still hate I didn't play the same like I did from winners gah. Oh Razer... that was a hint of whats to come when I face you. Be scared. Be VERY scared. So Gnes and Razer lets meet up to practice. I will **** both you guys sooner or later with my godly CPs.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GHNeko said:
Santi said:
GHNeko said:
Santi said:
GHNeko said:
Santi said:
GHNeko said:
Santi said:
Do you know how many people will be in your carpool for SWAT??
Ummm. Good Ol Tree isnt going. Neither is Turnipdaisy. Not sure about razer, so It will probably just be me and Gnes.
tryyyy to get Razer!!!!!!
maybe talk to Jerm
Jerm needs to talk to me.

And ozz isnt going either.
post in the houston thread that you have open spots
I have enough room for 3 people. That enough?
mhm
post in the houston thread that u have 3 spots
kk

Who wants to go to SWAT with me and Gness. :3

We leave the day before, stay the night, stay the whole day of SWAT, stay the night again, and leave next day.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PNT RESULTS

1 Ultimate Razer (snake)
2 Gnes (diddy/snake)
3 FlipHop (diddy)
4 Jerm (toon link)
5 Xyro (SAMUS!!!)
5 Romeo (metaknight)
7 Kown (pit)
7 Ozz (falco)
9 Tree (luigi/Sheik)
9 Chris (link)
9 Furbs (yoshi)
9 Juan Romero
13 David Thomas
13 Austin Raisbeck
13 BrandonBRP (pikachu)
13 Bivii (kirby/lucas)
17 4skin (diddy)
17 Chaos (ike)
17 Bye
17 Ian Ruth
17 Bye
17 Aaron Echhardt
17 Bye
17 Jor Arcila
25 Kitty (wolf)
25 Shannon Chen
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye

Please help me with changing players names to thier tags and please help me attach characters to players names. I really need your help. BTW, which chris was the chris that mained link? BTW, kirin, whats your real name and who did you main? What about yor buddies? I need there names/tags/characters.

These results will be put on the front page of the houston thread. We had LOTS of representation at this event.

GNES, thank you again!

oh and to all the others. THANK YOU for a great time at Mc Ds. I hope you enjoyed the stories me and furbs told ya.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Please help me with changing players names to thier tags and please help me attach characters to players names. I really need your help. BTW, which chris was the chris that mained link? BTW, kirin, whats your real name and who did you main? What about yor buddies? I need there names/tags/characters.

These results will be put on the front page of the houston thread. We had LOTS of representation at this event.

GNES, thank you again!

oh and to all the others. THANK YOU for a great time at Mc Ds. I hope you enjoyed the stories me and furbs told ya.
I'm Jon Beegle, Alan. They always misspell my name even though it's written on the silly sign-up sheet.
I played WeeGee, Sheik, Marth, and Falco. But you can just put WeeGee and Sheik xD.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Alright Allan, if you would change my name from Marlon Lacayo to '4skin.' Also, you guys better be expecting to see more 4skin in that top ten, im not gonna go down on nerves this saturday.

EDIT: Also Xyro, Chaos told me yall were having some brawl Monday with RoyR and the likes. Would it be possible for me to come add some bananas to the mix? If so I need info.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Allan, if you need a ride to LOBO I'm going to say "I can take you" if you need a ride.
THANK YOU for the offer!

Alright Allan, if you would change my name from Marlon Lacayo to '4skin.' Also, you guys better be expecting to see more 4skin in that top ten, im not gonna go down on nerves this saturday.

EDIT: Also Xyro, Chaos told me yall were having some brawl Monday with RoyR and the likes. Would it be possible for me to come add some bananas to the mix? If so I need info.
im gonna ask roy today if we all can come over monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom