• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, if he does go from his house, he would pass by me, but I dunno.

Like I said, worse-case scenario is that I get car back around 7-8. Maybe 6 if I'm lucky.

EDIT: Gnes, remind me to get jog to show you that picture of Diddy. Truly the greatest pics you will ever see. It will make you wonder why Brawl is so stupid and funny at the same time.

Gea

Smash Master
I thought I felt my scrotum burning. What's happening guys and WHY HAS NO ONE CALLED ME ABOUT THIS? Geezes.

And it isn't that I don't like driving Mr. IAlwaysNeedARide, its that I don't like driving after having to go across town twice in one day during rushhour. I'd rather chill at home and rest my middle finger.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I won't have your controller Pop, since it was in my car which my sister took...I'll get it to you eventually. You can keep mine until then I guess...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I thought I felt my scrotum burning. What's happening guys and WHY HAS NO ONE CALLED ME ABOUT THIS? Geezes.

And it isn't that I don't like driving Mr. IAlwaysNeedARide, its that I don't like driving after having to go across town twice in one day during rushhour. I'd rather chill at home and rest my middle finger.
I love this post... b/c Houston people are the worst drivers in Texas by far.

Gnes

Smash Master

Well dave said HE WOULD TALK TO U ABOUT IT LOL...considering he posted that ages ago i would think he would have called u already.

And no need to get defensive, we can console each other in our sex time tonight :embarrass

Gea

Smash Master
I think parts of Dallas/Fort Worth give us a run for our money. Jesus Christ they are scary.

Oh, and College Station just has some people who have never been in anything but a tractor so they don't understand how cars work, lol. They can be scary too. I guess I'm just used to Houston ass***ery.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I like the idea of making people pay an extra 5 bucks. There's be countless times I've been there on time and had to wait an extra hour or 2 just so 1 or 2 more people could show up. If you can't make it on time then either pay up on don't show up. It's not that hard to show up on time. So lol at the people that don't like that idea, just show up on time and you don't have to worry about it. I mean people have other things to do then just play smash, so why should we have to be punished for other people being late?
I do agree. You are always on time and you have to wait. :( Wont happen anymore! I remember when I went to my first tournament at pnt for brawl I had to pay 16.24$ including tax. I did that for a total of 2 times and got my a$$ there on time cause I didnt want to pay that extra 5$ that goes to the venue. I cant do the idea xyro had cause you will have people that wont have a problem playin the top ranked person at the time there like (Good ol Tree) New rule will be enforced. EVO and alot of major tournaments do this to keep everything organized. 5$ late Fee. Be on time or pay up. As TOs We cant be late for the players so dont be late for us. If its an emergency then we can deal with it then about getting it waived. Other than that See everyone there 2morrow. Good luck:psycho:

5 Dollar.. 5 Dollar late feeeeeee >__>.

Anyways, I'm still trying to find a venue in the NAWF SIDE to run tournies in. Have some diversity in the Brawlers ya dig :O.

Oh does anybody know of any smashers in the NORTHWEST SIDE OF HOUSTON? I posted it on Gheyfaqs and nobody replied. T_T.

Gnes Lets play Monday or Tuesday next week. I should be available those days if I'm not mistaken.

For the PnT tourney, I'll see if I can make it.

Wifi is fun.
I can try to help you find a venue flip. Its alot of work being a TO. Dont know if you ready to take on that responsibility. Promotions, flyers, back and forth to the venue, new ideas to make the experience better. Lots of work. But if you serious about it. We can talk. Also if you get something established out there, then we can have some rivaliers at the majors, Nawfside vs Southwest brawl showdowns. WHO WILL TAKE THE POT?:chuckle:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OMG!!!!! I AM GOING TO GENESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to know who all from houston is going and HOW are you going(seriously, PM or AIM me)? I will most likely go by bus unless plane tickets are cheap. TUDOR.......here i come!

Zori

Smash Champion
i was looking up tickets and it 300 if i get them today @_@ 500 if its 2 people (roundtrip) i cant go to gen , people who plan on going, get your tickets now

Xyro77

zori. help me! what is the EXACT address to the venue. and where did u look up your tickets?

Xyro77

zori. its not on the page. i just went there. btw, you takin bus or plane?

1. What is the EXACT address to the EVENT?

2. Housing, i need some. HELP ME!

3. Should i go by bus or plane?

4. If bus, where is the CLOSEST station?

5. If plane, where is the CLOSEST airport?

6. Address to the BUS or AIRPORT is needed. HELP ME?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I plan on going by Bus, or driving, or something like that lol. For housing, go to the genesis thread.

Xyro77

I plan on going by Bus, or driving, or something like that lol. For housing, go to the genesis thread.
jerm. if you bus, lets bus together. we can get a crew of houston people togetehr to bus. its cheaper and i want this EXPERIENCE to LAST a LONG *** time.

Xyro77

the address to the venue is

1201 West 10th St.
Antioch, CA 94509

now for housing..............

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I love this post... b/c Houston people are the worst drivers in Texas by far.
Dallas is worse.

5 Dollar.. 5 Dollar late feeeeeee >__>.

Anyways, I'm still trying to find a venue in the NAWF SIDE to run tournies in. Have some diversity in the Brawlers ya dig :O.

Oh does anybody know of any smashers in the NORTHWEST SIDE OF HOUSTON? I posted it on Gheyfaqs and nobody replied. T_T.

Gnes Lets play Monday or Tuesday next week. I should be available those days if I'm not mistaken.

For the PnT tourney, I'll see if I can make it.

Wifi is fun.
I live in Northwest >.>... it's like a 30 min drive for me to go to tournies you all host in that thar Sugarland.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
If anybody wants to come, I'm having a mini-smashfest.

516 West Republic 77520 Baytown. 832 262 0373.

Call ahead and let me know you're coming. I can't have TOO MANY people over so no crying like a little *****-*** ***** if I say no to you.

Confirmed so far: Me, Alan and Seiya.

Smoom77

Smash Master
DUDE NICE! THANKS! i will be there!!!! what time does it start?

Be prepared, its a LONG road. Its very frustrating losing to people you KNOW you can beat but since you main low tier you dont. If you need ANY help. ask me.
A bit late but thanks. :) I hope to meet you at a low hobo! I wish you'd play online...

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
bus or plane? which one should i choose?
If you are comfortable with sitting next to a fat old man who won't take his hand off your knee for at least 30 hours, take the bus.

Also

If anybody wants to come, I'm having a mini-smashfest.

516 West Republic 77520 Baytown. 832 262 0373.

Call ahead and let me know you're coming. I can't have TOO MANY people over so no crying like a little *****-*** ***** if I say no to you.

Confirmed so far: Me, Alan and Seiya.
Since you still play this game, I want to go!!!
<-- is desperate to have something in common with Stiltz so that he may have a place in his heart =)

That is, unless you don't think I'm good enough at Brawl...haha, I haven't played this game in months, but I'll still **** your face sir >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom