• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
so who's going to pnt tomorrow? i'm debating whether or not to go. it requires me to wake up early since i've been waking up at 3pm every day... hahaha.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Flip is going to PnT today. Can someone hack my wii for homebrew :)
Dallas is worse.

I live in Northwest >.>... it's like a 30 min drive for me to go to tournies you all host in that thar Sugarland.
What part of NW Houston you in. Maybe I can play matches with you <3. Razer you live at friggin near UH. GTFO.

How much is the bus ride to cali

Gnes

Smash Master
flip. bus tickets to cali are 166$ over 200$ for plane
So Xyro are u not goin to Pnt???

I :3 everyone who was able to make it to jogs...It was incredibly fun. IHOP was amazing...and after i format my phone to connect to my laptop....i have a awesome picture for u guys.

Sucks i loss one of my chargers...its still on the ground at IHOP, are maybe one of those indian slores picked it up.

P.S one of their noses was so LONG...LIKE FAIRY TAIL LONG

edit:Smoon for a couple of hours

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So I'm gonna start using this account from now on, no more Jog :)

Last night was so much fun. It's sad you didn't get to go to ihop last night Gea :(

I <3 all of you that came :) and Bear you need to some time as well

So how about we do this again next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom