• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dededee Broadcasting Corporation- New DDD needs critqueing.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Where are all the vids of lain vs. Ally?

It seems like the best Dedede in the Midwest vs. the best Snake in the world would be kind of important to have in here.

Coney

Smash Master

Coney

Smash Master
Yeah, really tiny thing. They're from a little while back, we run small localized tournaments that are more underground and less competitive. Some are free, even.

Buuut I thought I'd contribute. If they won't work for the thread, that's cool too.

Jupz

Smash Master
I'll probably have some vids up of a tourney I'm going to this saturday, if anyone even cares about a lowly DDD like me :p

Jupz

Smash Master
Ok thanks :)

Also, I noticed in the opening post, under falco it says the first video is VS G-Regulate (snake). Just telling you in case u wanted to fix it :p

Coney

Smash Master
Hahah, thanks pal.

Also, I (think) I got your comment! Sorry about some of the comments, it was...well, it was a long day and I think their Smash instincts were frazzled :<

EDIT - Oh yeah, and one more thing--all the instances of the name sugar, can you change those to coney? I just did in the video, just want those to know it's me. Thanks :O

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah those matches are insane smexy :p

The BF first kill is too good, and the RC match was beast with the wall infinite :p

regal

Smash Rookie
This thread was great, it has about everything needed to teach someone about a character, thanks a bunch, this was AWSOME.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
According to Kel's Japanese Info thread there's this guy in Japan named Smasher (スマッシャー) who's apparently the best Dedede over there (and he's also the best Link and uses Purple Dedede...he and CO would prolly get along well lol). I'm looking around on Niko Video now to see if there are any vids of him worth watching.

Smasher:
Smasher (DDD) vs. Rain (Falcon) - I believe this was online, which would explain the cg screwups, poor DI, etc.
Smasher (DDD) vs. Rain (Falcon) 2 - Also online.

Other Dededes:
??? (DDD) vs. ??? (Snake) and ??? (Ike) - This appears to be a crew battle. Dedede section starts at about 20:20 and goes to the end. It's also kind of dissappointing how his inability to deal with a campy Snake led to him messing up almost 3-stocking an Ike.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
More Japanese Dededes.

Papepia (Dedede) vs Kein (G&W)
Papepia (Dedede) vs DISK (Marth) 1
Papepia (Dedede) vs DISK (Marth) 2
Papepia (Dedede) vs DISK (Marth) 3
Papepia (Dedede) vs あ (Kirby)
Papepia (Dedede) vs コーラル (Falco) 1
Papepia (Dedede) vs コーラル (Falco) 2

I have to go to work now. More later.

Hey, look at what I stole!
:dedede: King Dedede
A-I (Olimar) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 1 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 16 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 19 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 4 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 5 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 6 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 14 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 15 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Rise (Toon Link) vs Shigegon (King Dedede) 21 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Maatan (Peach) 2 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Maatan (Peach) 17 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Maatan (Peach) 20 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 22 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 23 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 24 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 2 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 15 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 18 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Shigegon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 20 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
ill look at those vids later,btw you gusy spelt dedede wrong (you spelt it Dededee)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
:chuckle:

I don't understand where you are coming from with this one. Locked topics cannot be continually bumped to the top, and thus important threads like this one would not fall down if people regularly post here. However, the thread is overall, not very active and thus as numerous "Everyone is discussing DDD" threads are made, the topic falls down. I feel another problem is that every user has their own video thread, with people making new threads when they get new videos as well. Because of this things get cluttered and its hard to keep them all alive. Most other character boards have made a single unified topic with videos from all players. A good example is the PT boards where the first post links to appropriate posts in the thread where each user manages their own videos in their own post. If you feel this could help, then go ahead and make a thread similar to that, and it'll help keep the video threads from competing amongst one another.

I know we have the DDD channel, but that is set up a lot differently than what I am describing.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, editing the DDD channel such that it was set up this way wouldn't be too difficult.
The DDD Channel has upgraded to the DDD broadcasting company. We are outreaching and looking for new channels.

Look here at the pokemon trainer video section at the bottom. Everyone makes a post and puts all of there videos in the post, with a link at the OP.

Also, feel free to name your channel. Because if you don't, I will.

We are still keeping the main video section. But we are adding this option to keep everyone's video thread alive. Also, any MISC. vid that we do not include in the OP, feel free to include in your Channel. Is your name Gates and you can't have videos because you can't get out to tournaments because you won't drive 2 hours like the rest of us? Then make a Channel and put what ever videos (that fits in with the global rules) you feel like sharing. Are you Lain, and you have an amazing 2nd main? Feel free to put your 2nd character in as well. Are you C018 and want to share some sports highlights, along side your hip combo vids? Go ahead, its your channel.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So...it's the DDDBC?
Is your name Gates and you can't have videos because you can't get out to tournaments because you won't drive 2 hours like the rest of us?
**** you, I don't have a car and I don't live in Ann Arbor. When I was back at Purdue nobody there even played Brawl. SO YOU CAN JUST SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH!

i lol'd
<3 Crashic

EDIT: Wow, I just realized how many Johns I had in there. I guess it's also worth noting that my hands are permanently cold and I climb mountains every night before a tourney.

Top Bottom