• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Before I talk about this, I have 3 things to say.

1:Viper, I keep forgetting. Your little pictures confuse me. Is your body of the Female Persuasion? Or do you carry more Masculine Traits? Just out of professional Curiosity.

2:Roy, why don't you count half points? Half of something still exists. It's not complete, but it is still a half.... Half of a Subway Footlong is still a frigging awesome sandwitch. Half of a Bomb Explosion still hurts ike heck. Half of a T-Shirt most likely leads to exposed Side Boob, which is even better! SUPPORT HALVES! Although I am proud that you had to change a rule just because of me.

And 3:Dude, there is no reason for Torchic to have lost. Torchic killed a Garchomp. TORCHIC, THE LITTLE FIRE-BIRD, BEAT GARCHOMP, A POKEMON SO GOOD, PEOPLE *****ED AND MOANED UNTIL IT WAS MOVED INTO THE LEGENDARIES WITH LUGIA AND MEWTWO! AND TORCHIC KILLED IT IN 1 HIT! How on earth do you not throw the little Bird a Bone?

Now. The actual debate. Entei vs Snorlax. Entei, the legendary Flame Lion that kicked Charizard's butt. A cool Pokemon.

vs Snorlax, an overweight Panda outclassed by an Egg when it comes to taking hits, and beaten by... virtually everything when giving damage. It is okay Physically, but could have been better.

So, you think I'm going to vote for Entei, being a better Pokemon. Right? WRONG, this being the reason why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzB7WU7HKiA.

By the way, how do I hide Links within Words, so that the messed up URL link doesn't have to be fully displayed, and you can simply just click on the word?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I keep forgetting. Your little pictures confuse me. Is your body of the Female Persuasion? Or do you carry more Masculine Traits? Just out of professional Curiosity.
LMAO, I'm just a fan of a lot of female characters, this particular one is called Celica Mizushiro from Beatmania, I like her cat ear's, it fit's her. =D

Edited: I got off topic, lol. My vote is still the same.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
LMAO, I'm just a fan of a lot of female characters, this particular one is called Celica Mizushiro from Beatmania, I like her cat ear's, it fit's her. =D

Edited: I got off topic, lol. My vote is still the same.
Despite the almighty Power that CaramellDansen Snorlax Wields, you still vote for the Match-Stick Kitty? For Shame.

Also, I want to know how the heck you do that! Frigging Hidding your Links within the Text! Are you a Witch.. er... Wizard? That and your vote... You're so lucky I don't do to you what Geno did.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Snorlax is too cool for Entei.

I've been out of pokemon for a while, but doesn't Snorlax have some sick special defense?
The reality is, the only Pokemon with a better special defense than Snorlax is Blissey. The trade off is that Snorlax can actually fight, using powerful Physical Attacks. One of it's moves, Curse, lower's it's useless speed, while increasing it's defense (one area that does need a little work) and it's attack (more attack is always good). Snorlax becomes an incredibly decent fighter, with moves like Earthquake and Body Slam (as devistating in Pokemon as it is in Brawl) to fall back on.

Smash Apprentice
Snorlax. Entei has always been my least favorite legendary. Plus he was the star of the third movie, and that movie sucked.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Snorlax.

And D-mon, it's called a hyperlink. When you're making the quick reply, it doesn't give you the option, so you have to go to 'Go advanced' and you highlight the word you want to have a link attached to, press the button (the earth with a chain, under the smily face) and paste the URL of the link into the window that pops up.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Snorlax.

And D-mon, it's called a hyperlink. When you're making the quick reply, it doesn't give you the option, so you have to go to 'Go advanced' and you highlight the word you want to have a link attached to, press the button (the earth with a chain, under the smily face) and paste the URL of the link into the window that pops up.
Actually, I figured it out myself. I didn't think it was that simple. D'oh!

My vote still hasn't changed. Snorlax has better moves than Entei, So he still gets my vote.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
:( snorlax is gonna win but i'm giving a vote to entei cuz i love fire type moves

his move looks pretty darn flashy in brawl, that ain't sacred fire tho

§leepy God

Smash Master
No, Snorlax is a Bear. And my gosh, you're pic both excites and confuses me. The same question I asked Viper, I extend unto you as well.
A post from Levitas is a must read:

I always choose things I'd rather look at for hours in avatars and MMORPGs. I find looking at female forms more enjoyable than staring at some muscular guy.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
... I understand now, Sleepy. Thank ye.

ROY, UPDATE THIS THREAD! ENTEI GOT SKADOOSHED BY SNORLAX!

... Come on, Kung-Fu Pand Reference here.

Entei:You... can't defeat me! You're just a Big.... Fat... Snorlax!

*Entei uses FireSpin on Snorlax, but Snorlax easily shrugs it off while chowing on Leftovers*

Snorlax:I'm not a Big Fat Snorlax.... I'm THE BIG FAT SNORLAX!

*Snorlax uses Curse while Entei is recoiling from the effects of his LifeOrb*

Entei:Oh crap.... You're bluffing! You're Bluffing!

Snorlax:Nope. I'm just good like that. Skadoosh.

*Snorlax uses Body Slam, and scores a Ko upon the Entei*

roy_owns

Smash Lord

ROY, UPDATE THIS THREAD! ENTEI GOT SKADOOSHED BY SNORLAX!

Sorry for having fun on my nations birthday then being to tired to update :p Anyway...

Entei:You... can't defeat me! You're just a Big.... Fat... Snorlax!

*Entei uses FireSpin on Snorlax, but Snorlax easily shrugs it off while chowing on Leftovers*

Snorlax:I'm not a Big Fat Snorlax.... I'm THE BIG FAT SNORLAX!

*Snorlax uses Curse while Entei is recoiling from the effects of his LifeOrb*

Entei:Oh crap.... You're bluffing! You're Bluffing!

Snorlax:Nope. I'm just good like that. Skadoosh.

*Snorlax uses Body Slam, and scores a Ko upon the Entei*

This^

Post of the Day: This ^

Today will be
Vs.

Moozle

Smash Champion
This is so difficult :( Two of my favorite legendaries that I will always love. I suppose I'll vote for Suicune, since I just happened to catch one a few days ago with a great ball. Man was I lucky :laugh:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
This normally would have been a tough vote to make. But I am undoughtedly sure that I want Mew to win this one. 2 Reasons.

1: Although Suicune was the first, it isn't the only Pokemon to be able to counter Garchomp. So it lost one of it's special roles in my book.

And 2:, Mew is capable of beating the crap out of anyone. Mew is the father of Mewtwo. Mew is cute and cuddly. Mew is kick butt. Plus, Mew gives us stuff.

My vote is for the Father of Mewtwo.

And Roy, I thought that July 4th was the nation's birthday (although you might not live in america). Where do you live again?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

Size - 7.5/10

Weight - 5/10

Ground Speed - 7.5/10

Fall Speed - 5/10

Traction - 8/10

Jumps - 9/10

Side Special - Wolf Howl

Up Special - Wolf Howl

Neutral Attack - Weapon Combo