• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
"Snorlax" is Norwegian for "Snot Salmon".
:flame:
Dude, Entei already got Shashabooey'ed by Snorlax. Get with the times!

We are on Cute litte Kitty like Creature verses Overated Water Cat who (assuming it keeps going) would also be Kablooey'ed by the Kung Fu Snorlax.

roy_owns

Smash Lord

And Roy, I thought that July 4th was the nation's birthday (although you might not live in america). Where do you live again?

I live in Canada. Right now there's 10 inches of snow , the NHL's in full swing, and my monitor is made from a block of ice :)

This is so difficult :( Two of my favorite legendaries that I will always love. I suppose I'll vote for Suicune, since I just happened to catch one a few days ago with a great ball. Man was I lucky :laugh:
I got a Groudon with a Poke Ball once.

Suicune's froze up! Like my computer has, ALL. FRICKEN. DAY.
(14:5)

Post of the Day: Da-D-Mon-109

Today will be
&
Vs.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Weavile, jus cause he's so underrated.

Hahaha, so what'd you name your pet Penguin, if you live in cananda it must be cold!

and our national holiday is July 1st.

Happy 4th of July though.

smashbot226

Smash Master
God. This might just be the longest running non-stickied General Smash Boards page ever.

And I vote Weavile, because he is just so **** awesome, with his dashing back and forth, and his blurred movements...

It's like a ballet of knives. It's so graceful, you can't see the artistically choreographed moves that Weavile uses to rush across the battlements.

Unless you're close enough, but then Weavile would've gutted you like a Cornish game hen anyway, right?

And Lati(o/a)s just can't stand up to an assassin of style.

Smash Apprentice
Weavile, since there's only one of him. Seriously, Latios and Latias need to work together to fight, like Captain Planet or whatever. That's not cool. Weavile, however, just runs destroying everything in his way. And he doesn't even care about the battle! He just stays there doing his own thing, taking nobody's rules but his own. He's like the Chuck Norris of Pokemon

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Weavile ran a bit to ahead of himself this time...
(9:6)

Post of the Day: 820

Today will be
Vs.

@smashbot226's comment: Request sticky!

Oh yeah, I'll be gone next week to place with limited amount of internet, so expect irregular updates.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
****, I was too late for the Latias vs Weavile one. I wanted to post a Video of Ash and Latias in the movie, as well as Latios sweeping on Wifi... Oh well...

Meowth vs Lugia..... Are you mother-(SHUT YOUR MOUTH) kidding me? A Scratch Cat with a Guitar against the Pokemon Leviathan. You have got to be out of your freaking mind with this. Lugia, a Pokemon that can go 3v1 against Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. Lugia, one of the absolte hardest defensive and offensive Pokemon to stop in the Ubers.

I don't care how awesome Meowth USED to be, Lugia has always been a bad-*** mother-(SHUT YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!).

Smash Apprentice
Meowth was awesome for a while. I mean, it was cool to see a Pokemon that could talk! But now.. he sucks. Seriously, I would love the episode of the TV series were Meowth dies. Then again, I'd also love to see Pikachu getting Misty (or May or whoever it is now, but seriously, Misty was best) pregnant, or the day the series has a good plot. But that's not gonna happen.

Anyways, my vote goes to Lugia. It was a hard decision, but Lugia has Wolverine's eye things. And that's AWESOME!

Top Bottom