• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

smashbot226

Smash Master
Lugia, though I must question how in God's name Lugia's Aeroblasts are... green.

You'd figure it'd be razor winds generated by a combination of Lugia's wings flapping and a sonic scream.

But I guess its random green sh*t that Lugia spews out. That would make him bulimic...

At least Meowth throws money at people like some philanthropist.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
Lugia, though I must question how in God's name Lugia's Aeroblasts are... green.

You'd figure it'd be razor winds generated by a combination of Lugia's wings flapping and a sonic scream.

But I guess its random green sh*t that Lugia spews out. That would make him bulimic...

At least Meowth throws money at people like some philanthropist.
BAHAHAHAHA, i lol'd. it was originally white in melee, maybe...sakurai's color blind?

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Whew! I'm back! I'm excited to get the tournament back running, however, as an average high school student, I'm going to be away for a few weeks this summer, hopefully we can find a solution to this. But for now, Meowth's broke!
(17-6)

Post of the Day: smashbot226

Semi Final! Today will be
Vs.

Smash Apprentice
Snorlax got this. He'll win because everyone can relate to him! he just wants to eat and sleep. Mew's power will be it's downfall.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Latios and Latias are harder to catch. Therefore, I choose them.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Roy you have done very well to start using shiny sprites :p Lugia is my vote, even though Latias' shiny is cool. Lugia will win this tournament.

UncleSam

Smash Master
latios and latias can communicate to each other telepathically and it's a 2 on 1 fight so Latios & latias

Top Bottom