• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Hi everyone! Im new to the Ice Climbers (and smash in general). But I plan on playing them very intensely, id like to contribute in the future ( when I get good) and figured this would be the place to introduce myself. XD
Huzzo, nice to meet ya.

I just had the weirdest dream when I was sleeping... I dreamed it was hailing in the summer and the hail was so intense it was going to bring the world where I had to day inside and eat cereal for my breakfast and not McDonalds. Than the hail cleared up and it was all wet outside and I saw Who's Line Is It Anyways and than I woke up
Yur wierd. :3

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
FrozenPopo: The Untold Story

* I am 19 years old
* I am a male
* In SSBB i main ICs, Link, Olimar, and Jigglypuff
* Oneof the few IC mains who doesn't use CGs.
* I am a strong supporter of B+ (despite the community being complete *******....)
* I'm a fan of pokemon (rawr! gengar!)
*Favorite games (by sytstem):
~N64: SSB
~GCN: Second Sight (seriously, best game EVER)
~Wii: RE4 or SSBB
~DS: Pokemon Diamond
~PS2: Beyond Good and Evil
~PS3: LBP (i don't own a ps3, but the game is freaking awesome)
~PSP: Loco Roco (again, i don't own a PSP, but this is still a REALLY fun game)
~Xbox: Conker: Live and Reloaded
~Xbox 360: The Orange Box (all of the the games are fantastic)
* I LOVE rock (n' roll)
* I dress like a homeless person (dirty jeans, green plad flannel shirt, sweaty/dirty cap)
* In high school i had no money, so during lunch i would wander around the cafateria asking people for money.
* I'm willing to eat anything (last semester i ate a cookie i found behind a vending machine).
* During my childhood i was sick almost constantly, though now no matter what i do my immune system is so strong that rarely anything can affect me.
* I love to hike and climb. my goal is that by the time i get out of college i will have climbed to the top of the dorms (the front face of the building i climbable, but really really high).
*I always carry a knife
* I took Karate for 7 years (black belt) but quit due to boredom/lack of money.
* My favorite form of entertainment is poetic justice (usually when i administer it)
* My Junior year of High School i was accepted into the school newspaper. Before the end of the first semester, however, i was dishonorably discharged for plagiarizing an article.
* Following my shameful removal from the newspaper i joined the school Writer's Circle. the following year i became VP (by paying off/threatening all of the underclassmen in the club)
* I've rigged school elections before
* During the corse of my Junior and Senior year i wrote a book giving detailed information on how to get through high school with the least effort possible (guide to cheating processes, how to plagarise, how to avoid being called on in class, correct places to sit in class to become invisible, etc.)
* By the time i left High School i had pissed off everyone in my class, most of my teachers, and had even gotten the school counselor to swear at me (i'm still proud of that last one.... ;))
* Once dropped a bouncy ball into an 11 foot deep concrete ditch and jumped in to get it with no way of getting out.
* My favorite movie is Evil Dead 2
* Favorite actor is Bruce Cambel
* Currently a software engineering major with interests in game development.
* Last year, i coded my own game in XNA studios using C#.
* My first year of college i rarely spoke to my roommate.
* Last year i volunteered/worked in my school's game lab
* This coming year i'm looking at getting a lab assistant position so i can work all the time.
* IRL, i can talk almost anybody into anything.
* Everybody i know thinks i'm funny and loves to be around me, but doesn't like to **** with me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
When the person goes, I go to the next person. And technically, it was your turn all last night. =P

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
:U

but seriously, link the names on the front page to each person's post. it will make it easier for late comers to find them.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We need more Waffles and Pancakes (No cupcake sorry).

JustNoOne is 16 years old.
JustNoOne is a crossdressing male.
JustNoOne goes by many names on other forums.
JustNoOne is going to Grade 11 next school year.
JustNoOne mains ICs and is picking up Luigi to fight the gay Diddy Kong because JustNoOne hates bananas because they are sticky when hot.
JustNoOne love to eat rice, especially with chicken, even if JustNoOne's not black.
JustNoOne is a wannabe anime and video game otaku because JustNoOne watches anime but don't buy the figurines, posters or english dubs of anime and JustNoOne plays alot of video game but JustNoOne sucks at them.
JustNoOne sucks.
JustNoOne is a lolicon and a shotacon, but not the pedo type since they're really creepy, weird and doesn't like that type of stuff.
JustNoOne looks like a pedo with his mustache.
JustNoOne sucks.
JustNoOne once had a pet shrimp when JustNoOne was 4 years old, he was named Kenny and JustNoOne's parents got him at a Chinese restaurant (It was alive at the time). It than died the next day since JustNoOne's older bossy know-it-all young 5 year old sister decided to put salt in it since she thought shrimps could live in salt water.
When JustNoOne was small, he thought women could only get fat on the upper part of their chest and if a women was fat on their own stomach, that meant they were both genders.
JustNoOne cannot draw for god know why because when JustNoOne trys to draw, it looks like some deformed Cloud.
JustNoOne wants to own and drive a motorcycle one day when he gets the license.
JustNoOne wants to play the guitar.
JustNoOne recently feels emo.
In grade 8, JustNoOne liked this girl but JustNoOne got rejected so JustNoOne decided to like anyone no matter how hawt they were since JustNoOne doesn't want to spend time devoting himself to a girl he likes.
JustNoOne eats watermelon with ketchup and salt on it.
If JustNoOne had a team of pokemon in real life, he would choose: Scizor, Blissey, and Mismagius
JustNoOne is still addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh after 10 years or so.
JustNoOne thinks that Ness is a girl that did not go through puberty and that's why JustNoOne loves Ness so much in Melee.
When JustNoOne was a child, he had no soap for his bubble bath and instead replaced it with hand soap, this is why JustNoOne is darker skined then most oritental people.
JustNoOne was once a little cute nerd in elementary school, in middle school he was just a nerd and now in high school, everyone's a nerd.
JustNoOne wanted a chinchilla once.
JustNoOne is afarid of long snakes.
JustNoOne is pretty lonely where he is since no one has the same interest as him, and the onces that have the exact interest as me are sometime snobs, so JustNoOne only has about 15 firends at his school.
JustNoOne likes to be in front of his computer because he always loves the computer.
JustNoOne recently moved houses.
JustNoOne decided not to put any of this information in order because he thinks of things randomly on the spot.
JustNoOne is taller than his own father.
JustNoOne has a red coloured underwear.
JustNoOne is hairy on his legs.
JustNoOne apprently cannot think of anything weird or interesting to say right now...
JustNoOne rethinks now.
JustNoOne has a collection of water bottles in his room because JustNoOne is lazy to recycle them.
JustNoOne truely has nothing to say anymore.
JustNoOne is editing this because he wants to do something.
JustNoOne edited this on September 16, 2009.
JustNoOne recently lost a bunch of Wii games at a weekly... QQ
JustNoOne is drawing pretty well.
JustNoOne wonders why he cann't pivot ice block desync to the right even if he can pivot ice block desync well to the left.
JustNoOne is playing Dungeon Fighter Online right now with a bunch of clan members ^.^ (My clan is the SOS Brigade =O)
JustNoOne wants to play Touhou but he does not know how to install it in JustNoOne's computer because JustNoOne is a *******.
JustNoOne wants you to PM him and tell him how to download it.
JustNoOne will NEVER EVER give Hylain a Dr Pepper because it's too hard... the Dr Pepper will get hot and I will have to play extra to make sure it gets to him cold.
JustNoOne is now using Pikachu as a secondary.
JustNoOne loves Ness.
JustNoOne recently got back from his weekly today.
JustNoOne is watching a little anime currently because he has alot of work and is in grade 11.
JustNoOne has a crappy ventalation system in his room... that why it is hot.
JustNoOne is staying up for 10 mins more.
JustNoOne does not know why he is staying up this late.
JustNoOne has a pair of chopstick in his room and he is sticking them right now up JustNoOne's nose.
JustNoOne hates MKs. Just like everyone else (OMG!)
JustNoOne wants you.
JustNoOne wants JustNoOne.
JustNoOne loves Haruhi. (Both =P)
JustNoOne is thinking of ways to stalk his friends mainly because JustNoOne's friends claim he is a stalker because JustNoOne randomly met JustNoOne's friends over at a theme park out of no where, so now JustNoOne is classified as a stalker.
JustNoOne wants someone to notice he changed JustNoOne's own description... but seeing at people on Smashboards don't click these links... mehh; JustNoOne is okay if no one notices it.
JustNoOne thinks Swordgard is a prick (lol who doesnt' ^.^ <3 you)
JustNoOne wants lain to teach him how to smoke weed and play ICs well once he is 25 years old.
JustNoOne now ponders why taking drugs and playing Smash makes you better at this game.
JustNoOne just found out he has a stepbrother.
JustNoOne wants to sleep right now...
JustNoOne might go to sleep in 4 mins.
JustNoOne wants Snake to die.
JustNoOne wants Minus to come back to Toronto (If you're reading this Minus... I miss you :*( Choco MILF =P)
JustNoOne currently is taking Physics and Chemistry right now... it's not bad.
JustNoOne eats his chicken wings from KFC with ketchup.
JustNoOne Eats alot of thing now.
JustNoOne has somewhat of a flat stomach.
JustNoOne thinks interweb love usually falls apart because you like a picture.
JustNoOne hate MySpace because JustNoOne is Canadian and JustNoOne knows Canadians only use Facebook.
JustNoOne will go to Anime North every year ^.^
JustNoOne will sleep in 1 min.
JustNoOne just recently ate beef with rice since he is Asian.
JustNoOne has a locker right beside a lock with the numbers "1337".
JustNoOne keeps making internet references in real life... what a nerd.
JustNoOne loves the IC boards.
JustNoOne loves the Pika chatbox... although he does not go on the Pika social thread because no one knows him that much.
JustNoOne <3 DLW.
JustNoOne <3 his friends (remember he's straight.... or is he? 0.0)
JustNoOne </3 dickholes.
JustNoOne is going to sleep now.
JustNoOne had to edit this post after Swordgard said something funny.
JustNoOne thinks Swordgard is funny because he said this:
I heard MK had a shiny sword XD
and JustNoOne wants to say "yeah... my butt is shiny too XD" but JustNoOne cannot because than KawaiiBunny or Nya~! :3 (What's with the new name =O) will infract him for placing spam... now that JustNoOne thinks of it... why does KawaiiBunny not infact Swordgard for that spam?
JustNoOne does not know if he likes KawaiiBunny now :*(
JustNoOne wants to go emo because he is a ******* like that.
JustNoOne is a ******.
JustNoOne decides not to become an emo.
JustNoOne remembers this is a post to talk about yourself, not talk about what you are doing, so JustNoOne is deciding to stop being a dumbnut.
JustNoOne is currently downloading AVA (Alliance of Valiant Arms) because it looks SWEET and awesome.
JustNoOne has an internet mother and uncle, their names are Mother Fang and Uncle Elysion.
JustNoOne is currently maintaining a flat stomach and is trying to get 2 packs at the most.
JustNoOne does believe in two packs.
JustNoOne wants Touhou NOW~!
JustNoOne plays Stepmania but JustNoOne phails at it... JustNoOne can only do Heavy or Challenge 10 feet or lower on C400.
JustNoOne likes remixes of songs. Generally any remix makes JustNoOne happy.
JustNoOne wants to read manga... but he is poor and a ******* since he does not have a job.
If JustNoOne was an anime character, he would like to have orange hair and green eyes, and 12 packs... if they even exist...
JustNoOne thinks Swordgard is a prick but a funny guy, so JustNoOne thinks Swordgard is okay.
JustNoOne does not want Swordgard to read this since he might come to where I am and tell me that Quebec rocks and Ontario sucks and than Swordgard will hate me and not make more funny stuff.
JustNoOne once mods the IC's xat chatbox... but no one goes their because it's so empty...
JustNoOne wants to defeat Radios in a IC ditto... but JustNoOne knows that IC dittos are bad....
JustNoOne wants to remove this pimple on his nose.
JustNoOne removed the pimple on his nose.
JustNoOne now sees blood on his finger.
JustNoOne nows sees blood on the keyboard.
JustNoOne is getting some paper tower that's damp and cleaning off the blood.
JustNoOne just cleaned off the blood.
What JustNoOne typed out for the pastlines untill JustNoOne typed "JustNoOne wants to remove this pimple on his nose." all happened 2 months ago.
JustNoOne likes Ken Hoang's goatee.
JustNoOne wants to to join his group if you want Ken Hoang to regrow his goatee.
JustNoOne is a C ranked stalker online.
JustNoOne pretends to stalk his friends, so they call him a stalker.
JustNoOne is planning on doing stuff.
JustNoOne is done for today.
JustNoOne has to remember he edited this on September 21, 2009.

That was long DX tiring. weird... 0.0

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I so look like a pedo with it -.-

Well it's not big or hairy but it still gives a sense of me being a pedo...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm not writing mine till my names fixed.

And I'm not going to fix it.

>_<.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian

Hylians name is Jordan.
Hylian is 20 years old.
Hylian is male.
Hylian has 7 siblings, only 3 of which are blood related.
Hylian has lived on his own since he was 18, now living in a 2 story house with 2 roommates.
Hylian drives a 1997 200sx nissan and loves it.
Hylian thinks automatic cars are boring to drive, which is why his is a standard.
Hylian drives people all over texas for tournaments, but doesn't mind because he loves driving.
Hylian went phoneless for over a year due to nothing but lazyness.
Hylian is often lazy.
Hylian purchased a phone as well as a computer and a GPS within the span of a month.
Hylian loves Dr Pepper.
Hylian REALLY loves Dr Pepper and has a mini-fridge in his closet for the sole purpose of keeping Dr Pepper cold in his room.
Hylians favorite color is green.
Hylian is not picky when it comes to food. His favorites include Italian, Chinese, and Sushi.
Hylian hates squash.

Hylian is an extremly competitve person.
Hylian travels all over the USA for smash tournaments.
Hylian has been to every region for a tournament and attended over 100 melee and brawl tournaments combined.
Hylian went to a brawl tournament 3 days after the game came out in Japan and got 3rd.
Hylian is surprisingly a very good loser and feels worse when his good friends lose outside of Texas.
Hylian loves the Texas smash community and is known to often hype them up.
Hylian has been in the competitve smash community since 2003.
Hylian posts on Gamefaqs.
Hylian has posted on smashboards over 10,000 times since 2004.
Hylian is a Super Moderator on smashboards.com.
Hylian is also a Tournament Director, Broomer, SmashBroomer, Smash Researcher, and a Workshop Broomer.
Hylian is one of the three people in charge of the Smash Backroom(SBR).
Hylian got the Ice Climbers Chaingrabs banned in Texas by winning the biggest tournament there at the time.
Hylian only used Ice Climbers 5 matches that entire tournament.
Hylian recently got them unbanned, and since then started to main IC's again.
Hylian has at some point mained GW/IC's/Falco/Diddy/Snake/Samus and alted over half the cast.
Hylian mained Samus when the game first came out and got 5th place at Hobo1 using her.
Hylian placed top 10 in every single tournament he attended for 8 months after brawls release.
Hylian placed 65th at Clash of the Titans 4 losing to Kismets Falco in winners and Judges MK in losers.
Hylian mainly goes to tournaments now to hang out with all the amazing people he has met at tournaments.
Hylian used to play Dance Dance Revolution competitevly.
Hylian has only been to 3 DDR tournaments. He placed 1st in all in Perfect Attack.

Hylian is a very laid back person.
Hylian is also a thrill seeker.
Hylian loves roller coasters.
Hylian grew up going to the lake almost every weekend.
Hylians favorite place to be is not surprisingly, the lake.
Hylian loves to Tube, Ski, Wakeboard, Kneeboard, and sometimes Slalom.
Hylian is best at Kneeboarding.
Hylian has played football, soccer, baseball, track, swimming, wrestling as sports.
Hylian was on a swimming/wrestling team for 4 years. The others were only 1.
Hylian loves to run, and tries to do so every day.
Hylian has ran a Marathon before.
Hylian somehow always gets into stupidly complicated relationships with girls.
Hylian likes things to just be simple.
Hylian is an extremly optimistic person.
Hylian is a huge Zelda fan(Surprise!).
Hylian doesn't play many games however. Mainly just smash.
Hylian has used the name "Hylian" since he was 12.
Hylian is absolutly horrible at singing and drawing.
Hylian has 20/15 vision...which is better then 20/20.

Hylian at one point in time knew how to play the clarinet, guitar, and piano.
Hylian only remembers how to play the piano now and not very well.
Hylian is a dog person. His favorite dogs are rhodesian ridgebacks.
Hylian loves music.
Hylian listens to everything but Rap, Country, and Metal.
Hylians favorite band is probably Depeche Mode.
Hylian hates being called Hylain.
Hylian loves cliffjumping into lakes.
Hylian doesn't watch T.V. Ever.
Hylian loves money matches.
Hylian invented or popularized RCMM's(Random Character Money Matches).
Hylian likes to learn things.
Hylian is amazing at finding cheap plane tickets from travelling so much.
Hylian expects a free Dr Pepper from JustNoOne for writing this.
Hylian gets free Dr Pepper at almost every tournament he attends, because smashers are amazing.
Hylian eats very healthy, despite the Dr Pepper which is his bane.
Hylian has never broken a bone in his body, despite tons of bike wrecks and falling out of trees.
Hylian will never smoke anything. The thought of smoke going into his lungs bugs him since he runs so much.
Hylian does drink socially though. Hylian also thinks most people have horrible taste in beer. How can you prefer Budlight to say Bass or Amber Bock?
Hylian dislikes people who refuse to think.
Hylian tends to be a very logical person.
Hylian has more to say, but will stop for the sake of everyone else.
Hylian forgot the part where Karina is his best friend.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You forgot the part where I'm your best friend.

How can...how can you be phoneless for a year? @_@ I'd lose my mind.

IxxI

Smash Fence
FrozenPopo: The Untold Story

* I've rigged school elections before
* During the corse of my Junior and Senior year i wrote a book giving detailed information on how to get through high school with the least effort possible (guide to cheating processes, how to plagarise, how to avoid being called on in class, correct places to sit in class to become invisible, etc.)
Details please?

*looks at title.
:mad: :mad:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I have a Dr Pepper at my house right now... but I don't know how to send it too you, Canada Post will cost me $30 and Fedex and Purolator is lolol...

I'll give you an e-Dr Pepper =D

Sieguest

Smash Master
DADGUM SUCH A LONG LIST!!! :)

My favorite color is green too! That's awesome...

Lol at the Dr.Pepper...

I'm amazed at how people's life stories amuse me so much! :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just realized how long mine was o.O...Good thing I cut myself short :laugh::laugh::laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Quick little update:

KawaiiBunny! 190
FrozenPopo 137
KRDsonic 127
JustNoOne 109
Hylian 82
IxxI 74
kackamee 73
meepxzero 62
Futurewrestler 57
GwJumpman 54
Fly_Amanita 53
swordgard 49
HOLOpaW 49
mc-killa 43
Dev2000 40
Marthage 39
dgameman1 31
istudying 31
Condog 28
lain

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Details please?

*looks at title.
:mad: :mad:
well, i don't really care about politics, but i like pushing my luck with breaking the rules. i also like hurting smaller people... at the end of the day it just worked out... though i had a lot of people pissed at me by the time it was over... hmm...

and the book was very special. over the course of my high school career i noticed certain things that worked and certain things that didn't. by the end of my senior year people were coming to me to get help on cheating for tests. despite what the authorities would like you to believe, cheating is an art and is worth the effort. there's too much to just post it, but i have come up with some pretty creative stuff (though now that i'm in college i don't use most of it too much).

meepxzero

Smash Master
Umm alright its gonna be short lol
meep's name is dave.
meep mains ice climbers in brawl.
meep use to main ice climbers in melee.
meep is completely hated by his region for infiniting everyone causing all the good players to quit.
meep is 25 years old (needs to retire from this game).
meep loves to drink and smoke, but is currently trying to quit (lol).
meep loves to do art and is becoming an art teacher.
meep is asian and talks like hes not from this country with his weird accent, but is really from here (cant speak chinese for crap).
meep has been suffering with no AC for a few days *sad face*
meep is currently going to the gym because he got a beer belly -.- lol
meep sucks at OOS tournies, but is currently going to change that the next one he goes to.
meep is going to take ice climbers to top tier and possible get them banned. (sorry guys im not holding back anymore).
meep is a fan of taco bell (burritos are the ****).
meep is c0cky when it comes to smash and that is most of the time his downfall.

and i guess thats it >_>.

Top Bottom