• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.B.E.R tourny. another in the making...hopefully

r3d d09

Smash Master
Red Dog, its this crazy dealo, believe me when I say I can't make heads or tails out of whats going on right now. xD

I'm not sure whether I'm going to make it for Singles, Doubles, both, or the tourney at all at this point. Its just crazy stuff going on over here, so don't count on me being there, although I certainly hope to be there.
darn. =\ well i hope to see you. atleast stop in for a little since it's close and i'd like to meet you as well.
try your hardest to attend.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Anonano saying he's coming and then bailing out last minute...what else is new? :p
...Only kidding (partially)...

And I realized that this is my first post in this thread...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm excited for this. Kinda sad Ken neth isn't coming though.....wanted to get to play his Snake.

___X___

Smash Lord
X.. i think Dawei (Justin K) told me about you.
i bet he did! i love dawei!!!!!!!
he's been my buddy for ages to come, but yeah i hope he told you good things about me :)

RED DAWGGG: yes tourny today! hey can you give me a call around 11? i wanna make sure i wake up for this so i can go. please? (801) 427-7745 (mexi house numba)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Anonano saying he's coming and then bailing out last minute...what else is new? :p
...Only kidding (partially)...

And I realized that this is my first post in this thread...
lmao pc.. i hope u come to this <3 brawl + ftw

I'm excited for this. Kinda sad Ken neth isn't coming though.....wanted to get to play his Snake.
me too... but i think he mains wario now?

..minato sum blaze blue wud really hit the spot today ;D

bigblackshyguy ftw?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
..minato sum blaze blue wud really hit the spot today ;D

bigblackshyguy ftw?
My PS3's back in Cali along with the game. If you have it, then yeah, we can play.
I'll probably play all ********-like. I've never played on a pad before for BB.

Rachel ftw.

Flying J

Smash Rookie
I cleared today so I could come to this, and then three things pop up this morning, hopefully I can make it for the tournament. I had hoped to get some friendlies in first.

Banned via Warnings
My PS3's back in Cali along with the game. If you have it, then yeah, we can play.
I'll probably play all ********-like. I've never played on a pad before for BB.

Rachel ftw.
xD but it plays just like guilty gear, and ima go pick up my copy today after the tournament.

i was stoked wen i got to try it in japan... its so siiick lmao pick shyguy and button mash= godly strategy xP shy guy is broooooken

my ps3 tag is abso1337zero add me so we can play wen i get it

im bringing my wii and brawl to this red...

..also.... BRAWL PLUS SINGLES!?

r3d d09

Smash Master
xD but it plays just like guilty gear, and ima go pick up my copy today after the tournament.

i was stoked wen i got to try it in japan... its so siiick lmao pick shyguy and button mash= godly strategy xP shy guy is broooooken

my ps3 tag is abso1337zero add me so we can play wen i get it

im bringing my wii and brawl to this red...

..also.... BRAWL PLUS SINGLES!?
maybe some B+ singles. depends on how many.

I plan on getting there EVENTUALLY. Even if it is just for friendlies.
i<3u PC
Sweet stuff. keep up informed man.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm leaving now to go pick up my friend, then I'll come to the tourney. So give or take a half hour.

Also, I did something to myself. I wanna surprise everyone when I arrive. And no, it's not another tattoo.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Thanks for attending guys.
I will try and host another soon.

-ps. I'm missing a controller. It's black. and a possible grey one. if you find an extra with your gear, let me know :) thanks.

Congrats to McGee and DRyu on the wins.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
EDIT2: You've already posted it. xD
Post the brackets, fool!

EDIT: Rockmix, I am so sorry that I couldn't pick you and your friend up, man. As it was, I was late... or thought I was late... to the tourney.

Seriously sorry.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
nice meeting everyone. for those of you on facebook, search me: Mike Hwang, Arizona '10. there's a picture of me doing saki bombs with a friend.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
It was way to much fun this tournament. Thanks for everyone who went and it was nice meeting all the new faces and seeing the old faces again! Thanks for hosting r3d d09, this tournament was way to much fun!

Phxdragon54: It was nice meeting/playing you man, haha **** AZ for us :]
Layton Boys: You guys are way cool, try and come to more tournaments! **** sheik too.
R3D D09 (and friends): Thanks for hosting again, and your friends are way tight, come over whenever you want to.

dRyu Edit: I promise next tournament I'll stay longer to try and play friendlies with everyone, its just tonight was a dance :O

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Tournament was handled very nicely. There was little chaos compared to the other tournies, and everything went smoothly. Very good job on your first tourney dude.

Monky and I had a fun time.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!

I know I didn't go, but here they are anyways just for kicks and giggles XD
Results:
Singles:
1: Dark Ryu ($51.30) Good shi, dude. Way to take first.
2: Lada ($25.65) Nice stuff beating out X :D
3: X ($8.55) LOLOLOL!!! What happened?? :p You'll get 'em next time.
4: Rade Good Stuff
5: Spudz Way to take 5th man
5: mars(ulas?) Good job on taking 5th in your first IRL tourney! I want to play you now. You better be at the next tourney.
7: zeth ZETH? When did he come back? :laugh:
7: Minato Nice to see you back
9: PhxDragon64 A new person :D Keep coming and I look forward to getting to know you at future tournaments! I really mean it too!
9: colus A new person :D Keep coming and I look forward to getting to know you at future tournaments! I really mean it too!
9: Anonano Good stuff Ano! Keep comin' and rep the low tier (if you did rep the low tier :laugh:)
9: Lanky What happened? I was surprised to see your name in 9th... There's always next time, you'll show everyone what's up then.
13: Swift A new person :D Keep coming and I look forward to getting to know you at future tournaments! I really mean it too!
13: monkey Way to show up to another tourney! Hope to see you around again.
13: r3d d09 Good stuff hosting a tourney for Utah. It was well needed, and I heard you did a good job running it. (Just choose a better date for it next time XD)
13: serve A new person :D Keep coming and I look forward to getting to know you at future tournaments! I really mean it too!
17: flying J Keep playin, and you'll get up there. It's nice to see you still coming to all the events you can.
17: Gangstakirby What happened? Your kirby is supposed to own everyone :O
17: ElDee A new person :D Keep coming and I look forward to getting to know you at future tournaments! I really mean it too!

Staz- Enter next time

To everyone I don't know, sorry you all got the same shoutout :S, but it doesn't mean it's not true! XD I hope to see you all at the next tourney.

final gangster reunites to win it for dreamland? ;P if neither u or dryu partners with me ima parter with a lvl 9 mk on yaz and kennys wii XD

except its ledges DONT MOVE! lylat is broken, its the ONLY stage with moving ledges... at least ps1 is completely nuetral for a long period of time between not being nuetral... and halberds cieling does suck hard actually
The first part literally made me LOL.

Second part, no johns XD. It's really not that bad. Not a neutral, IMO. But it's not that bad. ;P

X.. i think Dawei (Justin K) told me about you.
I played him!! I two stocked him with a double fair spike the first match. It was sick.

lol dawei! Kenny two stocked him and consistently owned him at genesis. <3 Dawei (aka Cogs on msn)
Here's my proof XD

You need to make sure to come to the next tourney and I'll play you for sure. I'm not missing it for anything. Dang you red dog for having it on the only saturday I wouldn't be able to make it.
me too... but i think he mains wario now?
Nope. Just my secondary/character I'm always using cause I get bored of ****** everyone with snake XD

Also, I did something to myself. I wanna surprise everyone when I arrive. And no, it's not another tattoo.
WTF was it?

Rockmix, I'm sorry you didn't get to go :( I'll give you a ride for sure next time.

I really really wish I could of made it to this. I wanted to smash!! But at least there are tourneys now, and hopefully this becomes a monthly thing! Good stuff to everyone, and I hope to see you all at the next tourney.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This tourney was fun. Thanks for hosting r3d d09. Sorry for staying so long. XD
I guess getting 7th isn't so bad for not playing for so long. I lost due to matchup experience (and me thinking Melee Marth).

And too bad you couldn't come Kenny.

r3d d09

Smash Master
No prob guys I should be to host another.
Any info on controllers? They're the only ones I have that work xD
And DRyu. I will hit you up on that offer prob this week. ;)

Banned via Warnings
@ ken neth

i was hungry.... very very hungry... i ate 10 double cheese burgers on the way home xD... the pink beast of popstar has to be well fed to play at his best

the 4 legit johns

hunger
havin to piss
wifi
and....

.... LYLATS GOD **** LEDGES!!!

lol i did good against lada in the brackets but still lost lol, and me and x had a close mm... like i said i wont let u guys down next time ;D

i dont get how i am lower than flying j... i won my first set he said he lost both his first two :/

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the hosting r3d d09, when are you going to host your next one? :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
technically, you're tied with him, not lower. And it's possible he could've had a bye first round or something? I don't know.

When's the next tourney? hopefully sometime this month ;)

r3d d09

Smash Master
Thanks for the hosting r3d d09, when are you going to host your next one? :D
Glad to see you're posting, now go learn some diddy AT's xD
technically, you're tied with him, not lower. And it's possible he could've had a bye first round or something? I don't know.

Possibly, we will see what i can do. I'd like to host another.

im considering starting a 2nd week of the month tourney.... if u havent been to my house ask pc about it its like perfect for it xD
Put this into action. I'd rather us two host than others... just distance wise since you're what, 15 minutes away xD

Banned via Warnings
So this saturday????

DO IT!!
xD maaaybe, ima ask my dad tommorow after i get home from work, hes not home today lol

i have 6 or 7 dlp tv's we can use... and a tooooon of wall out lets if ppl bring more tvs, and i can get an assload of chairs in their too...

as long as everyone respects my house im sure i cud do it xP

i played him for first round tho o_o ehh oh well.. no big deal its not like its a big difference from wut i wudda been..

EDIT: LMAO RED thatd be like the best part.. south jordan and riverton = the new tourney scene ;D

r3d d09

Smash Master
xD maaaybe, ima ask my dad tommorow after i get home from work, hes not home today lol

i have 6 or 7 dlp tv's we can use... and a tooooon of wall out lets if ppl bring more tvs, and i can get an assload of chairs in their too...

as long as everyone respects my house im sure i cud do it xP

i played him for first round tho o_o ehh oh well.. no big deal its not like its a big difference from wut i wudda been..

EDIT: LMAO RED thatd be like the best part.. south jordan and riverton = the new tourney scene ;D

not just the new tourney scene... the best tourney scene xD
it will be the next HOBO... lets be like them and ban MK LUL

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Kenny, FYI, PhxDragon64 is an OoS Smasher from Arizona, so I doubt he's coming back again any time soon. (Maybe if he'll still be in Utah by next weekend with gangstakirby hosting one, then maybe just for one more time.)
im considering starting a 2nd week of the month tourney.... if u havent been to my house ask pc about it its like perfect for it xD
I concur; that place is Perfect...Chaos...

r3d d09

Smash Master
Kenny, FYI, PhxDragon64 is an OoS Smasher from Arizona, so I doubt he's coming back again any time soon. (Maybe if he'll still be in Utah by next weekend with gangstakirby hosting one, then maybe just for one more time.)
I concur; that place is Perfect...Chaos...
It's official. G-kirbz has to host next week xD or is it this week... man i'm out of it ha

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I figured as much from the Arizona in his location. It doesn't mean my statement isn't true though. I still want to see him at the next tourney ;)

But yeah, do it Gkirb! That would be awesome.

Top Bottom