• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.B.A. MASTER: The New PT Video Thread

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh oops i just made a new topic about the ivysaur challenge

deserves it though IMO

also why the hell did you post those videos i wasn't even trying in friendlies XD

Aveean

Purple Yoshi Double Dunker
Typh do you want those videos bigfoot posted linked from the main post or would you prefer to post your own?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
updated

pt needs more videos, seriously

or maybe it's just a mindgame so no one knows our secrets

nah we need more videos, seriously

Racuza

Smash Rookie
The vs. Pikachu...

You aren't bad at all, but you didn't capitalize on a ton of attacks that you could've turned into combos with Squirtle and Charizard.

On the vs. Fox...

You let Fox hit you with no problem at all. Instead of Fsmashing or using B, you could've capitalized on getting another hit with Fair when Fox was using UpB. Also, way too much trying to grab with Ivysaur when Fox had serious high %. Just a nice dash attack or Dsmash could've ended him.

You are good, but you need a bit of more training.

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
The vs. Pikachu...

You aren't bad at all, but you didn't capitalize on a ton of attacks that you could've turned into combos with Squirtle and Charizard.

On the vs. Fox...

You let Fox hit you with no problem at all. Instead of Fsmashing or using B, you could've capitalized on getting another hit with Fair when Fox was using UpB. Also, way too much trying to grab with Ivysaur when Fox had serious high %. Just a nice dash attack or Dsmash could've ended him.

You are good, but you need a bit of more training.
Thanks dude. I really appreciate the critique. I'm a bit better now than I was before, but those comments do help.

Miles.

Smash Champion
You have a decent PT, just play PT moar and you will get better as you become more familiar with the moveset. You did a lot of stuff right in this vid.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-Here are my videos I was very reluctant to post them at first here on SWF but honestly it seems recently the PT board has changed a whole lot since I left.....(LOL i guess Ice_Cooning managed to make me come back lol)

Anyway here are all my matches that can be viewed through my AiB profile and youtube. All of my matches are against Ryko one of the best Ike's I know of. His Snake is good but Snake in general is good, LOL on a sidenote as youll see the set's he puts up always go to him so unfortunatly some rounds are questionable as to why theyre posted, but its because hes the one posting them so he gets to win the sets......lol fun I know. Anyway he are my vids hope they really dont dissappoint.

Vs Ike
Ryko(Ike) vs CoonTail(PT) [1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLHfgGIVI8A

Ryko(Ike) vs CoonTail(PT) [1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4zfIMn6tWE&feature=related

Ryko(Ike) vs CoonTail(PT) [2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AJiRqksu58&feature=related

Ryko(Ike) vs CoonTail(PT) [3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjCNlqsdUEk&feature=related

Vs Snake
Ryko(Snake) vs CoonTail(PT) [1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gaEzYCNqnc

Ryko(Snake) vs CoonTail(PT) [2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIZKdL3Vik&feature=related

Thats all my vids I hope I have alot better ones to come the most recent ones against Ike show my PT now.....the snake vids are from about 3 months ago and I have changed alot since. So critique these just please watch the Ike vids more as I said they show my up to date PT not the ones against snake that are kinda dated lol.

***4/12/2012 UPDATE!!!***

vs Problem :snake: :sheik: :fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeE...DvjVQa1PpcFNl-9xyq9saqFVvqvE-HRZLjZWtt_QQq70=

vs Problem :fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrCO...DvjVQa1PpcFNl-9xyq9saqFklQEViBbwTUvod0b1Mi80=

vs Vinnie :pit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3t...DvjVQa1PpcFNl-9xyq9saqHtIAicA4BD1HqwGAvNA9j4=

These are friendlies between Vinnie, Problem, and I that will be occurring alot in the upcoming months. The usual plan is we record that night then upload the day afterwords, so expect more in the upcoming hours from last night.

The MU's might get a little redundant since Problem currently mains :fox: :sheik: & :snake: and Vinnie mains :ice climbers: and seconds A lot of characters as follows :gw: :metaknight: :wario: :peach: :pit: just to name some.

T-block

B2B TST
might wanna fix your links...they're all broken.

i only watched the first match, but i like your PT. you use squirtle's d-air really well. you might consider using charizard more against ike though...just a thought

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey man I cant manage to fix my links....any help guys??

Fixed** for w.e reason I couldnt use the smashboards E-Tags had an issue with redirecting to youtube so I had to post the vids like this. Anyway the matches against snake like I said are old the sets against Ike are the best to watch.....more will come hopefully more Snake too cause I love nothing more than ****** Snake and MK with PT and watch high tier players faces of sheer disgust<-----priceless :p

Aveean

Purple Yoshi Double Dunker
The main post has now been updated with four new user links and the infinite jump video for Charizard =).

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey eevzy thanks alot for adding me jus could you correct my tag it's CoonTail. LOL sorry to be crazy about it jus everyone gets it wrong so thanks again!!

Asa

Smash Hero
magik what happened at 1:57 in your vid? The nair animation seemed a little weird.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Nice to see you putting our hard work to use with the hydrograb gimp!

I like all the shell shifting. Its really safe when you are smart about it.

Nice switch just skipping ivy, but you should have zero canceled you were on smashville!

Ggs
Though it was just uplaoded, that match took place just slightly before i knew about zero switches

magik what happened at 1:57 in your vid? The nair animation seemed a little weird.
I think its called upair

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok first off magik phenomenal comeback with squirtle you did and amazing job of keeping that ZSS against the ropes the whole last stock you played as squirtle. NEXT, at 2:17 and 2:42 you managed to clink zamus's ground up-b with squirtles D-air and that was sheer beauty. I didnt ever see that before and that will be put to good use. Good stuff magik especially the sexy *** hydrograb gimps....im still learning how to pull those off successfully.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Yes her upB is slow enough that you can Dair it on reaction and beat it cleanly, just remember that she also has the ability to up air instead which really you cant do on reaction (4frames) so if shes close enough you need to airdodge

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Oh deffinitly just in your vid the situations where it occurred it was blantant that was what she was doing so I deff get what your saying magik but just knowing if a grounded zamus is underneath you and is obv going to attempt this then block it with the d-air good freakin stuff. BTW magik could you possibly respond to me in the PTBR I still cant get the hydrograb release correct I keep getting footstooled myself.

Miles.

Smash Champion
MATTYBIRDDY

doing

silly things

with his pants dowwwn vs IKEY POO

learn to hydrograb and forward hydroplane Birdyboy. it will step your game up bro,

also water gun ike, A LOT, if he jabs and you watergun him off he NAIRS and then hes dead.

do work make dady proud.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pika can cg zard to 87 or so from 0 but if you've taken like...any damage, even just one tjolt, the cg is at least half as long

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Thanks miles, those were offline. And yeah steeler you're right its about 87ish. I have some really recent ones i'll put up soon :)

Top Bottom