• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
The Plaza because I like how people say "Delphino" and "Delfino"

And yes Melee stages.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I wouldn't have said pirate ship if I hadn't just watched 250 episodes of one piece :laugh: You should include melee stages too. PS1 sha'll prevail! Also it's epic to have I'm on a boat music hack on pirate ship, because flippy floppies are s tier.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Delfino Plaza, and you should include Melee stages.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Pirate Ship for one reason, THE HULL OF DOOM!!!!

Yes to melee stages, might as well throw in the remnants of the 64 stages too.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha great fox got smaller and smaller with every smash game, its just not right

i gotta give it to yoshi's island

Scott!

Smash Lord
If Corneria were the same as in Melee, then it would be the obvious choice, but I'm gonna have to say Yoshi's Island, even though it's my least favorite of the stages often considered neutral.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Negate Attack

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

This automatically stops moves that do over 28% and/or will successfully kill you. The hit-box(s) of their move will disappear, open for punishing. This automatically activates when you are at the tip of the hit-box.

How to use:

Well, you’d want to do this when you are at a high percent, and even better, when BOTH players are at a high percent, as you then counter the opponent, and hopefully KO the opponent with ease. Or you could just run away if you want, and carry on camping like a biatch.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yoshi's Island

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lylat Cruise gives *wombocombo's Stage-spikes, and Jungle Japes is a falco magnet so I pick Lylat.
*lol typo

camden

Smash Apprentice
My vote is for Jungle Japes. While Lylat has really good music, and nice animations, it gets too dark sometimes, and it's a bit boring, and that's bad for a neutral. I find that these stages are completely opposites, except for stage design, where Jungle Japes just manages to get ahead.
55:45 Jungle Japes

§leepy God

Smash Master
I never liked Rainbow Ride on Mario 64, I nearly always died on that stage because it's so weird, but that was the past. I like this stage in Smash, but Pokemon Stadium has the over all best fighting scene in Smash Bros because it's a battle, and Pokemon must battle on intense stadiums for the epic battle. Pokemon Stadium for my vote.

Top Bottom