• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But ban "Show me ya moves", because this community is biased enough to let it win instantly.
And here I thought Luigi's taunt should be banned for making me use his taunts three times in a row every time I KO someone. O_o

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Either Best Stages or Final smashes.

Taunts would be kind of cool, but half of them are...kind of generic in my opinion.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
After debating between Stages and Final Smashes. I asked my bother, and he said Stages. We'll do Final Smashes next.

Today will be Battlefield Vs. Hanenbow

Also, should we include the Melee stages in the tournament?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Hanebow is a beautiful stage to play on, but Battlefield have the morning, evening, and night background so that's a plus for me. Battlefield for vote. ♥

Roarfang

Smash Cadet
Brawl stages are all like babies.

Hanenbow is the one that came out ********.

(Voting for Battlefield XD)

REL38

Smash Lord
Battlefield has a beautiful background, changes from day to sunset to night and has flat platforms.

Hanenbow looks terrible, has shifting platforms and the water is deceptive as it let's you fall right through it. The only plus it has is the flower.

Battlefield

BSP

Smash Legend
Battlefield has a beautiful background, changes from day to sunset to night and has flat platforms.

Hanenbow looks terrible, has shifting platforms and the water is deceptive as it let's you fall right through it. The only plus it has is the flower.

Battlefield
Don't forget its near non-existant music.

justaway12

Smash Master
I really don't like battlefield's background, it's boring IMO, I don't find it interesting at all, the music is alright and the stage is...adequate.

I love Hanenbow's background, it so pretty, I've gotten used to the no water thing after the first time I played it, the stage could be worse, I would like it 100x more that battlefield if it had music but I seriously hate the lack of music.

Battlefield

I changed my mind Hanenbow, it was pretty close, but I don't really like either all that much I guess ^^;

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Battlefield for sure.

I keep on thinking that you can actually swim in Hanenbow's water for some reason >_>.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Hanenbow has no music and that really annoys me.

Battlefield

BSP

Smash Legend
i enjoy both sooooo much..... but ill say delfino plaza. this is beacuse it seems that its a bit more neutral than pirate ship!
that could be argued IMO. it has walk off's in some places.

I'm gonna go with pirate ship.

And I'd be fine with including melee stages.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Stick with Brawl stages.

I have to go Delfino for this, even though I main TL I just don't enjoy Pirate ship as much.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Pirate ship for sure.

About Melee stages...i don't know. How many are there? If we do all of them with Brawl's stages, we're in for a long tourney.

Top Bottom