• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
dj rome: it's too tedious for me to properly space sheik in friendlies
crystalnite: didn't really play you much, but you got better since herb 2
jim: did you ever go out to eat? we were supposed to scout some hoes :( you got mad better though dude
karn: you could have tech'd it
peter: keep making those mistakes. good ****. you are a true bro
josh: <3. you hyped up my matches with adam so well, haha. your falcon is very legit
adam: holy ****, our games were amazing. probably the best matches i have ever played. i wanna do it again
cam: yo, you my *****. i luv yo ***, no homo. get me one'a those shirts. for real, mf doom is the ****. lol, teams was great
rag/rohan: don't mess with me and cam's luigi
pp: oops, i should have used black falcon in our set. thanks a lot for the ride. btw, you forgot to wear the hat and glasses, lol. stay gimpin' son
plur: we coo', we coo'
eddie: too bad you couldn't rep that dre
I forgot to say something. Adam, I didn't mm you after our tourney set because I was mad about losing. I just wanted to play another serious set with you. That **** was crazy and mad fun.

Lol, it sucks that we didn't go complete double weegee the entire time. We need to master that **** though... cause I actually believe double Luigi is the best team, second to only Jiggs/Fox.
Double Luigi is definitely THE best team. We will master that ****. :luigi:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp - we wreck in doubles, woo.
pyrospark - o.O
karn - next time, you won't win. ^.^
bill - run your tourney on time next time, no more lenience
shady - lol b+
ape - you're the man, thanks for the ride. though i didnt go to school today lol
duo - i'm goin mk next time @.@
josh - jiggs isn't that gay
ph00tbag - Ankylosaurus
nick - you're hillarious
vilt - you're awesome
people i wrecked in blazblue - get at me
mullins - don't
313 and mekos - come to more nc tournies, you wreck
david - your hot dogs are so ****ing good
bill again - i want 20 bucks x.x

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
SC Smashers - Nice job, thanks for making the trip up! But srsly, how you gonna come to NC and talk **** about how you don't need MK to beat us? lol. Nevertheless, thanks for making the trip, and we hope to see you soon.
Not everyone in SC is as arrogant or as loud as me, nick. Shout out time.

Bill, Great job staying on everyones *** about having their matches done as quickly as possible. very smooth tournament. Had tons of fun and im glad billfest live up to what people had talked them up to be.

Nick, good job running that white board like a mother ****ing PRO. saw your lucas, once i think. Your a very funny and fun guy. Good to meet you.

PP. thanks for living up to your hype. Your too pro. And outside of the game you seemed very polite and Humble, I liked that. Good job putting on a great show. Hope to see you at banishment and maybe we could play.

Karn. I didnt knew you played wario. Its quite sick.

Meckos, Good to meet you, Your lucas is inspiring. cant wait to see you get in those power rankings. Ill text you with the banishment info. Sc CREW SON!

Fyre. [emily] Sweet pit, Girls can be gamers too. Dont let smith bring your game down. being a ****ty person is just a mind game.

purpleboots? Your wolf is good good good good. sweet camping.

Rich. IM SO TIRED OF NC DONKEY KONGS. they are too good.

I know im forgetting someone

Also, im not going to name any names here, But if your friend dosent know the match up for a character in the semi finals of tournament this big. Its Not okay to coach him through. Not at all. It reflects badly on you as a person.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mask we will do it again. Falcon dittos with you are too **** fun. Your falcon has come a long way
Please come to lots of tournaments. I really need to keep my game up.
You have improved so much yet again! It's amazing. I think I could learn a lot by playing you more often now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I know we have a lot of support going to RoM2 and Pound 4, so we have the hype and we'll have the more than enough skill by then.

Is your Jiggz game getting any better btw? I'm not very good with her but I was hoping you were finding a way to make her work.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Im good at tech following. So its easy for me to catch someone in tech follow rests =P. But im overall good with her anyway. Still could use some work for sure

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Oh no he hates that balloon. Also im heading out to the sports bar to watch the dolphins **** the colts. You guys have a good night

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
im having trouble keeping up...so many threads being posted in @.@

yo LoZR, what town do you live in?

PP congratulations on winning melee doubles

i really want to go to the duke tourney but sunday is tough

if i do go ill need a partner...jim? plur? mang0?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
u all need to get ur **** ready for when i start placing 3rd +

also, mask will stop being a baby and come to EVERY EVENT POSSIBLE! so he can show off his godly falcon

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Melee results?
quoth the Karnbro.

1. PP (Lost some individual matches to LoZR, but I don't think he lost a set)
2. LoZR (Lost to PP)
3. Mask (Lost to LoZR and PP)
4. Lord Karn (Lost to Mask twice)
5. Crystalnite (Lost to Karn and LoZR)
5. Jim??????
7. Peter (Lost to Karn and PP)
7. TC? (lost to Crystalnite and Jim

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know if I have anyone to shout to, haha. I really hope none of you get sick, I think I have the flu... But I used hand sanitizer like crazy this weekend, and I know I didn't sneeze on any of you lol

I was MAD SICK on the ride back, it's so ****ty to be sick during a tourney. I think I slept for most of it. Regardless...

BillBillBillBroBill- thank you for hosting epic awesomes. You are now the proud owner of four gluten free blueberry waffles, by the way.

GofG- Your ICs wrecked me, haha. I need to learn that match up! Zelda vs. Captain Falcon was TOO GOOD, though! We gotta play again sometime, bro!

CoW- Mad Wolf skillz, bro. You make me want to start playing Wolf again. Next time our dittos will be closer. Sorry if I was acting like a douche during our matches, haha.

Shin- Good Diddy Kong! sorry we didn't get to play friendles. Maybe next time! I'll bring a better Marth along.

Smith- my god, you're hilarious. And your Toon Link is legit. Would love to play against you one day C:

Vilt- Hell yeah, Monster! Red Bull sucks! Good **** seeing you again, and you rock at Ultimate Alliance LOL. Button mash BlazBlue- it's how you play that game lolol

Mullins- You are cool as ****, man. Period.

Karn- Your Wario is ridiculous WTF, haha

Peter- awesome seeing you again, even though we didn't really talk much, haha. We have to play Melee sometime, I really, REALLY want to get better at that game C:

Everyone else- you guys are awesome, and the most chill people of all time. Sorry if I didn't individualize shouts for you, I'm way too sick.

PyroSpark

Smash Apprentice
Stingerz, I owe you a 1-1. Very dearly. >_>.....Same goes to pp.

Also, what's this tourny everyone's talking about? Link?

zcassanova: epic. xD

The black guy who used lucas and did amazing 2 on 1: VERY epic.

GofG

Smash Champion
gofg - those grabs are stoopid. training mode: set cpu to no action!!!
Smash DI the dair, DI down and away, buffer a spotdodge/rolldodge/dash.

There would be something wrong if I didn't **** you before you figured out how to get out of that chaingrab :) specially before you stopped trying to l-cancel through two shields and got shield grabbed instead.

ptown

Smash Ace
thx for the info, golf.
it all sounds pretty technical and stoopid though regardless.
IC will remain one of those shady areas that i don't want to go near.

royzords - eyzo and james have my number. it's better if you guys called to play cause i never know when you all are working.

once every millennia, when two pairs of white pants combine, a blinding light shines down from the heavens, reflects off the pants bringing swift justice to evil doers.

my shoutouts are as follows:

Bill: Thanks for helping me find your apartment after i got lost like 30 times LMAO and good tourney i hope to do better and come to another one when i get a GPS
Vilt: Marvel Ultimate Alliance and street fighter was epic bro
Mullins: good meeting you bro your a cool guy
Nick O Teen: Good Job in the tourney bro your lucas will only get better
RTF: You did good in your matches i seen and sorry ya got sick
Peter: Good matches in melee even though you destroyed me lol
Stingers: Good Friendlies matches that i had against you your r.o.b is beast man
LOZR: good job in the singles melee matches and Btw i still want my wario ditto match
Karn: Good matches that i played against you i learned some stuff with wario when i played you
PP: Congrats on Winning all the tourneys man lol i wanted to get a match against you before i left
Smith: Dude your funny and your toon link is beast lol i'll play you one of these days
Fizwidget: Barkley three million eh? LMAO
Ragnarok and Seth: It was good meeting you guys for the first time and i hope to play ya'll one of these days

that black dude who played lucas: good job i think you inspired my friend Nick to keep on keepin on lol
the samus who beat me: good matches bro i'll play you again sometime
to everyone i forgot: good matches and i hope to play ya'll again sometime or something

*CT*

Smash Lord
Can't wait to see the brackets, my first tournament ever, must thank Bill for hosting it. I finally did pick a main about halfway through doubles.

Hopefully I'll see all of you again soon.

EDIT: I can never beat Flamy x.x....yet

Top Bottom