• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
- (gals) with great pleasure

-EXTRA $300

-Other info: Okay so this place is like the reverse Screenz (where we ran the CoB series)

- a Subway

* PLEASE NOTE: If you bring a full setup (t.v/system/game) THAT WE USE FOR A TOURNAMENT, you will only have to pay $2 for venue fee the day we use it (so if you come Sat. And Sun. you ONLY pay $4 for venue, if we use your setup for both days). Full setups brought come on a "first come first served basis". So get there early and register your setup to get that discount. Also, and this is important: PLEASE TRY TO DEDICATE YOUR SETUP UNTIL YOUR TOURNAMENT IS FINISHED.

Games being played at this tournament:

- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles (WITH $300 POT BONUS FOR 1ST and circut points rewarded)
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 (circut points rewarded)

THAT'S RIGHT, THERE WAS EXCLUSIVELY FROM MY SPONSOR. I ALREADY HAVE $300 TO GIVE AWAY FOR SSBB SINGLES. I WAS GIVEN $500 SO FAR. WHERE THE OTHER $200 IS GOING WILL BE UPDATED IN HOURS. BUT...$500 ISN'T THE END OF HOW MUCH MONEY I CAN GET...HOPEFULLY.
I will be there

BTW IF YOU DO NOT PLAY JIRAIYA. . . if dark swamp is like rev 2. . .

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Maybe i dont wanna change?!!! lol i have a bad funny feeling about this. I'm not going!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
:mad: DO NOT RESIST SHUGO!!! DO NOT RESIST THE POWER...

OF MANLINESS!!! :mad:

:psycho:

You must come to this tournament. Everyone must give in to the power of manliness...eventually (even women. but butch women kinda scare me). But anyways...

EVERYONE MUST COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Get this **** on the melee circuit. That will definitely bring in the hype.
Ima need some more motivation up in here first. C'mon guys you wanna make this part of the Melee circuit, then lemme hear it!!!

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
ok so no one enter SF4 so I can get free money. I was aiming for melee but look who showed up in this thread...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
We can defintely use this tournament for the Melee Circut. All I need is the guys running it to send me a PM. I already posted in that thread. :bee:

GUYS FIRST POSTED UPDATED!!!

$300 Guranteed Pot for SSBB Singles is NOT THE FINAL AMOUNT!!! It's going to get drastically bigger!!!

THERE WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:

- Pot bonus for SSBB Doubles
- Pot bonus for SSBM Singles (possibly doubles...but I need people to show interest in SSBM doubles)
- Pot bonus for Naruto Revolution 3 1v1

STAY TUNED!!!

Wafles

Smash Lord
We can defintely use this tournament for the Melee Circut. All I need is the guys running it to send me a PM. I already posted in that thread. :bee:

GUYS FIRST POSTED UPDATED!!!

$300 Guranteed Pot for SSBB Singles is NOT THE FINAL AMOUNT!!! It's going to get drastically bigger!!!

There WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:

- Pot bonus for SSBB Doubles
- Pot bonus for SSBM Singles (possibly doubles...but I need people to show interest in SSBM doubles)
- Pot bonue for Naruto Revolution 3 1v1

STAY TUNED!!!
So many pot bonuses!
And one pot bonue! lol

So much hype

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lmfao...thanks for catching that!!!

<------ Is black don't be alarmed. Is totally harmless. And may mispell everything. :bee:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
YO I ALMOST SKEETED...

ALMOST...

SKEET>>>SKEET>>>>SKEEETED!!! :bee:

Vay you're such a tease!!! :(

NO T.Os COULD NEVER BE AS POWERFUL, AS 3 SEXY PRO T.O BEAST!!!

Dark Kakashi / Vayseth / Devildigimon

<3 :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
HOLY ****! I guess I didn't notice but I've lost a buncha weight O.O By the time I see ya'll again you might not even recognize me O.o

Landry

Smash Ace
Yeah, if you could house me that'd be great Quaz. I'm still not quite sure if I'll need it or not (since we are planning this like wayyy early) but if you wanna put me on the list tentatively that'd be chill.

Top Bottom