• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
guys just wanted to give u all an update:

- the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebelion segment of this tournament is being canned. And it's pot money will NOW go to Naruto Revolution 3. So Naruto Rev 3. players rejoice.

- rules for the tournament games are being worked on

- should have a sponsor update sometime next week, something about SSBM getting some cash added to their tournament pot. :chuckle:

SO MELEE PLAYERS HOLLA!!! HYPE DAT SHIIIT!!! :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Small update on the first post. :)

Who would be interested in seeing Brawl+ and/or SB64 at this tournament for TOURNAMENT PLAY?

Speak up, I need some help filling in that gap where Tekken was. :confused:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
first post has been updated:

tournament day/time schedule added. and soul calibur 2 added to the tournament games list.

Entry Fees added

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
if 5+ more people say they'd enter in a brawl + tournament, it WILL be added to the line up.

alright gonna update the first post soonish with:

- rules for each game (hopefully)
- my sponsors (so far)
- hotel info
- main events
- This tournament will be streamed

All right guys, I BOLDED "main events" for a reason. I want you all attending this tournament to have as much fun as possible (as long as it doesn't include tekken in any way shape or form lolz). So I want to provide the best show I can think of. Main Events at tournaments seems to gain some type of HYPE and reasoning to want to go to said tournament. So hopefully we can get some interesting Main Events going. Through out the weekend there will be 5 Main events (technically there will be 4 lol, but I wanted some spotlight too since I'll be sooo busy running tournaments. so "HAHA"). Just know EVENT #5 will hopefully be the biggest one in at the tournament. Here's an example of how things will look:

Event 1.) "My better vs. Your better!!!" Devildigimon vs. J-Money: Random Fighting Game Gauntlet FT5 for $20

Event 2.) TBA

Event 3.) TBA

Event 4.) TBA

Event 5.) TBA

TBA = To Be Announced. Thus there isn't one yet. That's where you guys come in.

Wanna do a huge money match (like $50+. Hell I heard Marvel players played a MM for $1,000 @ SB4. I bet that got some HYPE)? Do it here.

You wanna shut someone up, who thinks they are good said fighting game...and claim to be a PRO PLAYER (actually challenge someone who is known to be good at said game, someone who wins tourneys and etc. but in your heart, you KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THEM)? Do it here.

WANT TO CHALLENGE MEW 2 KING (or whatever other powerful forces that may come to this tournament)? DEFINTELY DO THAT HERE. He'll be at this tournament.

Alright so I hope you guys get the idea. If you want to be included in the main event. First KNOW you are coming to this tournament (lol that would help yha know :bee: ). Then make the challenge in the thread. And HYPE THAT **** (via mad **** talk or whatever means to get the event going)!!! There's only 5 slots. We're doing 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I will make the decision of what events get included in the main event slots. But if there is enough HYPE behind it, I'll definitely consider (as long as tekken isn't involved lol).

LET'S DO THIS!!! :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Alright Snapple Chugging! LMFAO !!! :lol:

Even though I wanted the main event matches to revolve around the actual tournament games. I suppose this one CANNOT be weeded out.

EDIT:

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN, SO SPIKES CAN ACCEPT!!!

Anyone want to side bet? I like 18 spikes for $5. :bee:

Oh and BTW, $100 has now been added to the pot bonus for:

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE SINGLES

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Smash 64 would make me smile on the inside.

I have to figure out if I can stay that late on Sunday or not to do it. :/

On the bright side I get to play Brawl, NarutoRev3, SF4, and Melty Blood on Saturday. =D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Webster run an UMK3 side tourney :)
if you definitely confirm u are coming, you got it bro <3 :bee:

if anyone wants housing PM me!

I'm like 20/25 mins away from the venue.
sent p.m

will there be booze games
there is a bar directly next door to the tournament venue, we are actually lookin to get a sponsorship from them, so the "booze games" maybe be a lil more than u expect. stay tuned. :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I sense a money match!!!

Don't get launched. :psycho:

WHIRLWIND SPIN!!!

And force Lain to actually come to this tournament:

ti hsuldotn tametr fi kemotwgniw si trehe ro ton! :bee:

Cuz ni99as can MM all freakin day. ;)

napZzz

Smash Hero
so I think MN is making an attempt to see if we are gonna come to this. Not sure tho. But I hope we can, this looks awesome!

chansen

Smash Lord
I'm a little disappointed in you Webster, I thought we agreed to call this the Most Racist Shinobi?

I'll be here pending I can catch a ride. Any takers?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
D. Disciple: When you confirm you will definitely be coming and have rules set for this match between you and Spikes, I'll definitely add that to the Main event list.

BECAUSE SNAPPLE CHUG IS TOOOOOOO EPIC TO PASS UP!!! :bee:

Chansen: Yeah I remember. :( But having "Racist" in the title would turn sponsors away. And my boss at the venue would be totally against it lol.

-NaPPy: Hope to see you and the rest of MN come and participate. MN has a very strong SF4 scene too. :bee:

GUYS LETS HYPE DIS ****!!! WHERE DEM EPIC MM's AT? WHERE'S YO WOMBO COMBROS? WHERE DA ****, IS THAT GANON LOVE?

...oopps sorry. :embarrass

:)

D. Disciple

Smash Master
devildigimon, I will let you know when I'm 100% confirmed on going to this, but in the meantime I have been making sure I can chug bottles of snapple. I can **** near chug a 52 oz cup of Raspberry ice tea under 10 seconds

Edit - Judge, I want vengeance from Genesis!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol impressive. hope to hear from u soon. :)

EDIT of the 10characters:

Guys we are going to start pre registering for this tournament December 1st.

Please tell your fellow smashers about this tournament. It's not one to miss. Also new announcements for this tournament will begin December 1st as well. I hope you all enjoy them.

STAY TUNED!!! :bee:

Top Bottom