• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
for melee, the brackets are up on previous pages

But for real, I wanna see kels' Pikachu in singles action (anyone record it?). I heard it was ****.

@tomacawk, what throw is the CG on zelda?

I think a results thread is in order for shoutouts and such being more organized.

I think the only time kels went pika (in singles) was friendlies and in
pools (vs me(pika dittos(YAY)))

and its upthrow that chaingrabs.

wtf mundungo, all that **** up already? **** good ****

edit : cosmo, I don't have it you guys were playing a couple TVs down from mine, like if tink and mendoza come in here and start **** talking tomacawks tech skill we can recreate it :-), but I'm sorry, I do not have it.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Let's get that results thread up

Also, anyone know who was recording videos on the laptop during Brawl day??

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I recorded the stuff in the corner. Vids will be up once results are up (so I can put names to tags, and categorize things by singles/doubles/other), except for finals which will be delayed as per agreement with Webster until this coming weekend. Vids will be on my channel:
http://youtube.com/AnkokuSmash

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
guys I haven't read through this thread. i feel awful.

and i just wanted to say: thank you all sooo much for your support. and if anyone seen me get a "little" upset on sunday...just know that my family support is probably the ****tiest one could bare. :(

so if anyone felt a lil "uneasy", i am sorry.

after 6 days of stress. i guess u can say stress caught up with me.

but it's all good. i'm going to rest now.

and here are the results:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9639986#post9639986

EDIT: MAKE **** SURE YOU FOLKS COME TO MAS: KAMI NO BACHI!!! I'D REALLY APPRICIATE IT. :bee:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
oh noooooooo wheres cosmo VS tomacawk

that zelda was hot

i swear i was playing on the recording setup

maybe samurai has it?
That was on my setup, but it wasn't recording. I started recording when you played Tink. Someone stopped it after teams unfortunately :(

Webster do you need teams finals too? If not I'm going to upload the matches.

ORLY

Smash Master
mundungydood, can you send me doubles loser's finals? i won't post them on the internets, i just wanna watch 'em!

Top Bottom