• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I suppose that explains why you've been so obsessed with the stupid waiting room everytime you do a stage hack. -.o' I'm trying to do other stages though, so I don't have any.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Stage makers, gather your stages.
I want for all of us to work together and create working versions of as many SSE stages as possible.
All Wifi Room Replacements though, as the codes I am working with will only support Wifi waiting room for a while.

For now, if everyone making stages could just get a screenshot for each stage they have done, I will give everyone credit and everything, I just want to make a big back of everything because the data for this code isn't gonna be fun to make, it will be easy to just make a pack, and if Brawl+ wants to include these stages, having them in a pack will make it easier.

More info later.
Most excellent! Thanks for your hard work on the whole thing. When you do give info, could you give some insight on how this code will work? As in, will the stage be based on what buttons are held, etc.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Also, be warned: I, and a few other people, have had problems where too many edits of the STGONLINETRAINING.pac causes the Rumble Falls as WWR code to completely stop working offline.

I had to start testing online.

Be on the lookout for this.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I've ported a huge section of wasteland from The Battlefield Fortress in 100201.

Here are screen shots

This is the entire strip in one picture: (the stages go left to right, so STGONLINETRAINING0 is at the far right and STGONLINETRAINING4 is at the far left Except STGONLINE TRAINING3 which actually is further left than 4. Oops)

STGONLINETRAINING0 (Yes, that metaknight is using tornado against a ganon)

STGONLINETRAINING1

STGONLINETRAINING2 (this stage was fail, doesn't work, the left half of the stage isn't solid, you can see link falling through, also one character always dies at spawn)

STGONLINETRAINING3 (this one was most like an actual stage. Only the platform is solid, so if you fall off you dead, as you can see the falco struggling to recover)

STGONLINETRAINING4 (this stage is pretty bland. Yep, its just a boring road)

Here are the .pacs (all for wifi stage), yes each one is an individual area. I've tested them all. All of the cameras work properly and the blast zones are normal, except 3 and 2. On 3 the ground isn't solid but the platform is, so its like an actual stage, if you fall off, you die. Oh and you can grab onto the edges of the platform as well, so thats a bonus. 2 is a complete failure, half the stage isn't solid and 1 player always dies at the beginning.

0 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300288497/STGONLINETRAINING0.pac
1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300288498/STGONLINETRAINING1.pac
2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300288499/STGONLINETRAINING2.pac
3 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300288500/STGONLINETRAINING3.pac
4 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300288501/STGONLINETRAINING4.pac

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
btw if some1 could tell me where to ask for help with my wii? what section does that go under here? i kinda need that so i can test things out outside of the dolphin emulator

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
You said your wii no longer read brawl? Thats a common problem. Your disc reader is slightly broken due Brawl's double layered disc. You can send it into nintendo and they'll fix it for free. Tbh, mine broke completely, didn't read any games. Lol but when they asked me if it read other games I said no so they said it'd be like 80$. So I hung up, called them back, told them it did read other games, and I got it fixed for free lol.

Edit:

Ok now that I've ported what seems like a bunch of useless stages... I think I'm going to go find some actually useful stages to port.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ok now that I've ported what seems like a bunch of useless stages... I think I'm going to go find some actually useful stages to port.
And so I try again to get the Falcon Flyer working for WWR xDDD

maybe you should try this :p ?

Its 920701 ;) (There are about 2 or 3 other falcon flyers as well xD but they all are nearly the same ^^)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol ok I'll work on it, but hang on I might be on to something else.

Ok two new stages coming right up, and both of them are pretty good.

STGONLINETRAINING0

STGONLINETRAINING2

Download links:

0 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300306285/STGONLINETRAINING0.pac
2 - http://rapidshare.com/files/300306287/STGONLINETRAINING2.pac

I'm now working on the falcon flyer.

GAH SO CLOSE:

It's not facing the right way... This is freakin' hard yo. I'm kinda stuck. IDK what to do now. I just went through sooo much work to get the dang thing to even show up. If anyone thinks they can get it to work, please, be my guest. Heres the .pac that I have done so far. You just fall through the falcon flyer which is turned the wrong way. Everything else is working though.

Falcon Flyer not really working but most progress done so far -http://rapidshare.com/files/300316380/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can you guys post your pac files on mediafire? Rapidshare+Megaupload aren't working for me.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
GAH SO CLOSE:

It's not facing the right way... This is freakin' hard yo. I'm kinda stuck. IDK what to do now. I just went through sooo much work to get the dang thing to even show up. If anyone thinks they can get it to work, please, be my guest. Heres the .pac that I have done so far. You just fall through the falcon flyer which is turned the wrong way. Everything else is working though.

Falcon Flyer not really working but most progress done so far -http://rapidshare.com/files/300316380/STGONLINETRAINING.pac
So far I was too, I cant get the Falcon Flyer that it is sideways too -.-

I can also get the form of the falcon fyler working (Sideway form btw).

But when the commentator says 3-2-1-go the form isnt there lol...

I will upload it and edit my post ^^ (I take your version as a base :p)

brb ^^

Hey, can you guys post your pac files on mediafire? Rapidshare+Megaupload aren't working for me.
Megaupload ftw :O

mofo_

Smash Ace
omg this is cool! alot of the sse stages are kinda neutral so itd be cool to battle on them. :D

..also anyone try mixing stgchararoll.pac? wonder what would happen

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That second one looks sort of interesting... Are the outer edges both walkoffs or do they end?

Also, any more cool looking subspace ones like that first one would be appreciated too :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Is the Hannenbow Wi-Fi room without sandbag?
And for those of you who like the other stages and would rather replace the horrible Hanenbow. :3

Hanenbow is Wifi Training Room (No Sandbag)
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0025
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000

*facepalm* -_-'

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
That second one looks sort of interesting... Are the outer edges both walkoffs or do they end?

Also, any more cool looking subspace ones like that first one would be appreciated too :D
They are walkoffs/ends. They end litterally at the edge of the death zone.
Wow you actually like the subspace ones? Lol theres like a billion I could make but I stopped because I thought they looked boring lol.

LOL your Second One seems pretty cool, will try it ^^

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8752256#post8752256 for the falcon flyer (I did it on BF, well still not working fine)

Btw. are editing ModelData[100] rude ? It seems that you customize the camera :p
Yes, I usually edit the ModelData[100]. Some way or another.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't know about any specific subspace ones. I just think the ones like the one you posted, the original one that Dantarion showed, and the one with dead Master Hand in the background all look really cool. I like how they have weird graphical effects on the sky and ground that are unlike anything on the normal stages.

But still, keep looking for stages with good shapes, because I'd be just as happy playing on a new SSE neutral stage as I would playing on one just because it looks cool.

You know what, since we decided that we're putting everything on the Wifi room anyway and I don't have to waste time learning how to overwrite different stages, I could probably start trying to replace stages myself as well.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oh cool. I'm just doing every stage I think looks cool. Lol. Oh and it looks plenty easy to kill in it to me, but hey, I'm a fox main and to me the only way to kill is by upsmash.

Ok new stage. This one is interesting. Theres no way to die though :(. The right and left area is like a wall. Err I explained that bad. Oh well just try it out if you want a stupid level to mess around with.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300338061/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm pretty convinced its impossible to die on that stage now. Oops. Oh well. It was a nice thought :p.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Yeh i did that great maze stage on the mushroomy kingdom, i did it so that you can get the green and blue one randomized :p.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
First off; Does anyone know how to change the camera? I tried extracting one from another stage, Luigi's mansion to be exact, but Brawl box froze when I tried to save it >.<

Second; This is the first stage swap I did, its D3 vs. Bowser in front of the Stairway to the Maze W/ the dead Master Hand in the BG

The only thing that's different from the original SSE stage is that the Lightning bolts don't strike, they just sit there, I have no idea how to fix this >.>

Aww, poor Kirby fell XD

And because they lightning doesn't strike, the bad camera angle blocks the view of alot of the BG during normal play, all the more reason to figure out how to swap camera angles.

Anyway, if yah wanna download it, here yah go: http://www.mediafire.com/?ngmmz5wmtnt

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yeh i did that great maze stage on the mushroomy kingdom, i did it so that you can get the green and blue one randomized :p.
Lol good stuff. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Ok well I'm sure someone has already done this stage but I don't remember seeing a link anywhere so I decided to do it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300342333/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

Also, if you're doing your first stage swap, I recommend trying a simple one thats already been done, that way you can compare the already finished .pac to the one you're working on. Thats what I did, and I learned real quick.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
:p

I hate to take pictures xD Mine was on FD btw.

rude you have to tell us have to fix respawn points and camera etc xD

Btw I thought about doing the same stage there (^) you did, but I thought its just too uncool xD

I tried to make the stage where you fight on the side of the halberd (its 420011a) but I cant get it work, because the plattforms arent solid, maybe you want to give it a try because this would be an really awesome stage somehow x)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol k I'll try that and dude I have no idea how to do respawn points and camera. Aww dang sorry I didn't see you had posted that.
Btw heres a new stage:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300348107/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

The only problem is that you always die first life. IDK why. Other than that the stage is fine.

K new stage. This one is good. No problems. Glitch free. Very neutral.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300521511/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

Its time for me to hit the hay. I should've gone to sleep 3 hours ago. No more stages from me tonight.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright, I finally got a stage to swap without glitching on me. Now I just have to find one that's suitable for fighting on...

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Do the 2 platforms in the middle move up and down? o.O

I might make that my permanent wifi room replacement if it is =D

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Sweet, I want that last one. Anyone care to put it on mediafire? I live on a college campus, meaning I share an IP with the rest of the college and thus rapidshare is never available.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Sweet, I want that last one. Anyone care to put it on mediafire? I live on a college campus, meaning I share an IP with the rest of the college and thus rapidshare is never available.
I want the last one too xD

Sadly he did uploaded the same one two times xD (Sadly² it was the jungle one lol)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This was my latest successful swap...

The entire stage consists of this one tiny platform, which you can pass through from above and jump through from below.

-_- I think this would be easier if I just ran through the SSE again and kept an eye out for good stages that way. Downloading and previewing each stage individually isn't working out that well. When I saw this model in BrawlBox, I imagined it was bigger >_>

Edit: Ok, I think I found the download for a room I found ingame. More updates coming.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
****, right when I think I find a good new neutral stage...

It turns out that the main part of the stage is treated like a platform, so you can't grab the edges (also, you can jump through it from the bottom). That sucks because otherwise the stage looks perfect for fighting on.

I think I'm done with subspace stages now >_> I'll stick with the two good ones that other people have released. I'll experiment with some other themed stages tomorrow.

Edit: Wait, I think this is the same one that Rudementry already posted o_o Wow, I REALLY need some sleep...

Top Bottom