• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
No buddy. Even if you select Rumble Falls, the code is set to load up the Online Waiting Room. The files for that stage will be loaded, not Rumble Falls. But if you didn't use the code and I just replaced Rumble Falls, then yeah, it'd work. :3

Edit: You Rude, download of that stage please! :D
I think he means that if he selects Rumble Falls, it'll go to OWR, and if he selects this "Bowser stage" it'll load the OWR. I'm pretty sure that'll work.

Ianx3

Smash Cadet

Followed the original instructions and made the Waiting Room stage to Tabuu's Battlefield. Has a weird camera but I don't know how to fix that. I'm going to make a few more stages and provide a few downloads for fun.
You say it has a weird camera? Well, try swapping the camera file from a larger stage, for example, take the original Final Destination camera file and place it in there.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think he means that if he selects Rumble Falls, it'll go to OWR, and if he selects this "Bowser stage" it'll load the OWR. I'm pretty sure that'll work.
...That doesn't sound like it makes any sense buddy. XD; His post clearly says that he thinks if he replaces Rumble Falls with the Bowser stage and uses the OWR code with it that it would load the Bowser stage, which it won't. It'll just load the OWR. And he can't exactly select the Bowser stage if it's not there to begin with or is replaced on a stage that's rerouted to another. o_o

Like I said, the problem isn't that the stage doesn't work. It just doesn't look complete, that's all. And just so you don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say, I know that you can get to the stage that replaces OWR by using a code to get to it, I'm pretty sure that's what we've all been doing. o.o

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
... other stages ... just crashed ... the graphical flaws...
Same :S

Or you could read Dantarion's guide in the first post. Lol. Its really not that difficult at all. Once you get over your initial omg wtf am I doing, its quite easy.
Yeah most SSE Stages are easy. Only some of them are... :laugh:

But the guide isnt correct at all, for example there isnt an ModelData[0] in the Stages(melee) but you have to replace ModelData[1] (on WWR) AND ModelData[2] too (on FD). I let ModelData[100] the same, because most SSE Stages dont include a stage position ModelData. Then I only replace Type[2], Type[10], TextureData[0] and SceneData[0]... most Stages work with that ^^

I will try to makle WWR spawn Items, I think it should be really easy since every Stage has something like an ItemXYZ File in it... I just need try replace this by the one of another Stage (FD :>)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Same :S

Yeah most SSE Stages are easy. Only some of them are... :laugh:

But the guide isnt correct at all, for example there isnt an ModelData[0] in the Stages(melee) but you have to replace ModelData[1] (on WWR) AND ModelData[2] too (on FD). I let ModelData[100] the same, because most SSE Stages dont include a stage position ModelData. Then I only replace Type[2], Type[10], TextureData[0] and SceneData[0]... most Stages work with that ^^

I will try to makle WWR spawn Items, I think it should be really easy since every Stage has something like an ItemXYZ File in it... I just need try replace this by the one of another Stage (FD :>)
Yeah, making it spawn items is easy. Just do what you just said. I've been taking the Type1[0] from FD and replacing it with the WWR stage's so they spawn items. Works like a charm. :3

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Alright, so I missed some of the newer posts otherwise I would've went and tried to fix some other parts of it. Anyway...

Two of the stages I converted to the Waiting Room.

Dark Themed Midair Stadium from the beginning of SSE.
The Lake Battlefield from fighting Bowser.
The Lake Shore Battlefield Pictured above, the bottom one.
Midair Stadium from the beginning of SSE.
The Ruins Battlefield from fighting enemies in SSE. Pictured above, the top one.
The Swamp Battlefield from fighting Diddy in SSE.
Path to the Ruins Battlefield from fighting Wario in SSE.

I haven't tried them all yet but I tried three of them and they seem to work.

...Actually Dark Midair Stadium looks to be glitched out? You seem to go through the edges. Not sure how to fix that.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I tried to place this over New Pork, and it barely works.

Models and collision detection are fine.

I get the Flashing Ultimate Chimera Bug too. You can stop it by freezing New Pork.

The only issues are the dust effects in the center, don't do anything but it's an eyesore, and the fact that it lags when someone is far away.

BTW, this stage is where Fox and Diddy fight False Bowser.

Despite these issues, the game did not freeze.

Tested using 7 matches with items including Smash Balls.

How can I stop the game from lagging?

grim mouser

Smash Journeyman
Will these work with Almas's Alternate File Loader?

I.e. can I set Rumble Falls (Waiting Room) to alternately load one of these Waiting Room SSE stages? Or can I only load them normally?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Do you guys change anything in ModelData[100] ? XD

I copied the ModelData[1], TextureData[0], SceneData[0], Type[2] and Type[10] of rude's jungle stage (WWR replace), but I land somewhere else XD (More at the start of the stage)

The thing is, in most SSE Stages (nearly all expect the Boss Fights) I cant find anything that is similar to ModelData[100] which determinates the Stagepostion :O

The WWR was also different then the one I downloaded o_O
It doesnt have itemXYZ and also no ef_*. I downloaded my WWR from dantorions webspace o.o
But both stages work o.O

I have no clue xD

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I'm trying to replace Battlefield, but I can't replace ModelData[0] considering that Battlefield doesn't have a ModelData[0]. Should I just try another stage, or is there something I can do?

EDIT: I've just tried replacing Temple. It's almost perfect, it's the MidAir Stadium. The only problem is that the gray parts of the stage are intangible.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I don't see a Type1[2] or Type1[10] in the SSE stage I'm going to replace summit with. All I See is a bunch of Type1[30] 's and a Type1[0]

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
A lot of these stages look cool, but it doesn't help if you replace all of them on the online training room. I know there's the alternate file loader code, but it's much easier to be able to pick from 6 different stages on the screen than having to hold 1 of 6 different buttons to load different stages.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I have no idea which SSE stage is which. Why do they have to be named like 01001 and 03001 on the disc!?!?!?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
A lot of these stages look cool, but it doesn't help if you replace all of them on the online training room. I know there's the alternate file loader code, but it's much easier to be able to pick from 6 different stages on the screen than having to hold 1 of 6 different buttons to load different stages.
qft

I'm going to find something to replace Hanenbow.
Apparently, the size of the SSE injected stage doesn't have to match the original stage size.

After looking at the models through Brawlbox, I can't tell the difference between the Emerald battlefield stages.

Untouch

Smash Master
Sorry if this has been answered but where would I get the .pacs for the SSE stages?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Im gonna continue replacing stages, its actually quite easy though to get them perfect.

Also, i never replaced type 10 files and it worked better, when i replace type 10's, i usually get some random invisible platform collisions.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Where are all of these .pac files?! I keep hearing, "Oh yeah, it's totally super-simple, I've been doing this all day," and yet, no .pac's. We really need a complete listing in the OP or something of every working .pac file.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean Jack? I posted my .pac. I haven't heard anyone else saying its super easy and not posted one. Tons of people have posted pacs. IDK what you're complaining about.

Edit: Btw stop complaining about not knowing what stage is which. I've posted this like 5 times. USE BRAWLSCAPE V0.06! You can view the every SSE stage there, and it has the names there. GAH.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
But BrawlScape v0.06's installation is usage is complicated to me, because you have to use an ISO disc or something like that. Too complicated for me. >.>

Smash Ace
Guys ive ported 13 stages out of 21, when i port all the stages, test them and make their portraits, i will write a guide, now stop bugging me.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Im making like 20 pacs and going to release them when they are done. Stop being a ******, ****en *****.
Holy ****, dude; calm yourself before you get an ulcer. Didn't want to send you on an emotional rollercoaster. Maybe you should take a break or something if it's stressing you out that much; all I wanted to know was what the hackers were up to. Now that I know, I'm gravy.

Oh, to answer you Rudy, all I've been seeing in this thread are people posting files that are either still WIPs or files that have one or more things wrong with them; sure, there are occasional working files, but the vast majority of posts here are not of the "totally working and ready to play, here's the DL link" variety (partly because the thread is so cluttered). Some structure would go a long way, especially if we're about to get a deluge of files, like VILE is working on.

Smash Ace
Well you should be less "gravy" and go check the page right ****ing behind you, the question is answered a million times and you come in, don't even regard ANY other posts and just want all the info. Its not sending my on any emotional rollercoaster, im just putting you in your place, its annoying for everyone to have to answer the same **** over and over again because someone doesn't want to use 10 seconds of their time time to read a few posts.

Fun Fact: 10 seconds is faster than posting and waiting until someone replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Brawl Hacking is Serious Business. D: *SMACKED for not helping the situation*

Edit: Do things at whatever pace you want Vile. It'll be done when it's done, so no rush or anything. :3

Smash Ace
I try to get it done as fast as possible, that is my pace.

BTW, all ported, testing them now, making sure there are no invisible platforms or random models.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
**** that was quick! O_o Well awesome job nonetheless Vile. XD;

Mackorony101

Smash Cadet
Where are the ef_*.pac files located in SSE stages? I cant find them.
(sorry if it has already been said)

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
I am going to have to redo all of the non boss areas.

It seems i went about them the wrong way.
I have the upmost faith in you dude.

im gonna try to help u out. I have a theory on how to get it synk to custom stages. not just the 3 diff versions, but like any individual custom stage. this would elliminate ALL the problems about having to keep using the waitingroom (and i hate that ****ing sandbag! stupid pit spammers!!!! :dizzy:.)lol anyway.

I'll let you guys know later tonight if it is sucessful, then ill post the method. I'm not as advanced as many of the hackers here but i know I can contribute.

In addition, ive also texture hacked some SSE stages. ull see :)

also ive got a quick question that I hope SOMEONE has an answer to. its not worth a new thread. My wii is busted atm and wont play Brawl (but plays other games) & i dont know why.
#1: where should I post a thread asking for help?
#2: wats the best dolphin emulator? which 1 are you guys using? the one i have now is...lacking.

ok sry to tlk about irrelevent stuff, i just need an answer and its not worth a new thread.

Smash Ace
Mario Circuit - The Great Maze Warp Level - Works, invisible platform.

Onett - Platform With Samus In Tube - Freeze, I know solution.

Corneria - Random Lab Area - Freeze, I know solution.

Big Blue - Requaza Lake - Freeze.

75m - Shadow Bowser Area - Works, invisible platform

New Pork City - Random Lakeside Area - Works, breakable thing in the center and wtf noises from boss attacks.

Rumble Falls - Random Ruins Area - Has online waiting room code, forgot to take it off.

Shadow Moses Island - Floating Stadium (both) and Pokemon Stadium - Freeze, I know solution

Summit - The Flying Plate - works, camera is SEVERELY off center, random water, jump of left side and you die instantly and repeatedly.

Mario Bros. - Master Hand Area - Freeze, possible solution known.

Flat Zone 2 - Ruins Area - Looks Like Melee FD - Works partially,
froze during match, camera off center, possible solution known.

Skyworld - The Ruined Hall - Works, saw under the floor once (angle change), but its practically perfect.

Temple - Ridley Platform - works perfectly :p

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1/2 - The Great Maze - Freeze, I know solution

Green Greens - Random Subspace Bomb Factory Area - Freeze, I know solution

Yoshi's Island [Melee] - Random Subspace Area - Freeze, I know solution.

Port Town Aero Dive - The Falcon Flyer - Works partially, invisible falcon flyer, froze a little into the match, I know a solution for the invisible FF and a possible one for the freezing.

Pokemon Stadium - Tabuu Destination - Works, has a random invisible staircase in the middle.

Just my results.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Stage makers, gather your stages.
I want for all of us to work together and create working versions of as many SSE stages as possible.
All Wifi Room Replacements though, as the codes I am working with will only support Wifi waiting room for a while.

For now, if everyone making stages could just get a screenshot for each stage they have done, I will give everyone credit and everything, I just want to make a big back of everything because the data for this code isn't gonna be fun to make, it will be easy to just make a pack, and if Brawl+ wants to include these stages, having them in a pack will make it easier.

More info later.

Top Bottom