• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Lokee

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ive been trying to get this to work for a while but everytime I choose the stage it freezes on the stage select screen. My question is do I need anything else besides file replacement code (or do I need an updated one) In my Codeset Im running:
Balanced Brawl and File Replacement v3.5.1.

As you know BBrawl has Hanabow has Wifi Waiting Room and Im trying to make it into the Dark Samus Fight stage.

Any one can help me Ill much appreciate it.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ive been trying to get this to work for a while but everytime I choose the stage it freezes on the stage select screen. My question is do I need anything else besides file replacement code (or do I need an updated one) In my Codeset Im running:
Balanced Brawl and File Replacement v3.5.1.

As you know BBrawl has Hanabow has Wifi Waiting Room and Im trying to make it into the Dark Samus Fight stage.

Any one can help me Ill much appreciate it.
BBrawl somehow isn't compatible with SSE Stages. I made a code without BBrawl and it works fine. I'm not sure what the conflict is, but hopefully AA can make SSE stages work with BBrawl in the next release.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
BBrawl somehow isn't compatible with SSE Stages. I made a code without BBrawl and it works fine. I'm not sure what the conflict is, but hopefully AA can make SSE stages work with BBrawl in the next release.
Actually, I run BBrawl and I have over a dozen SSE stages set up.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Really?

Then it must be one of my other codes that messes it up...
Well, to be perfectly fair, the one code I am not using that comes with BBrawl is Disable Custom Stages. Also I have very slightly modified some aspects of some codes (changed some death boundaries, I probably have slightly different default settings, etc).

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Camzy, are you running custom portraits? Custom Portraits + BBrawl + This code broke mine. Removed the portraits, golden.
Nope. No custom portraits. Only a custom CSS. I also turned off Disable Custom Stages and added a few more tweaks to default settings and other general game improvement stuff.

It's OK I play my SSE stages in vBrawl sans tripping with World Wrap :laugh:

World Wrap on SSE stages is such a blast with friends. Going out one end and back the other is so much fun!

Nope. No custom portraits. Only a custom CSS. I also turned off Disable Custom Stages and added a few more tweaks to default settings and other general game improvement stuff.

It's OK I play my SSE stages in vBrawl sans tripping with World Wrap :laugh:

World Wrap on SSE stages is such a blast with friends. Going out one end and back the other is so much fun!

So how do you die? >.>

Gaddswell

Smash Cadet
Is there a no Sandbag code for WWR that doesn't replace a stage (like 75M, New Pork, or Hanenbow)?

Rakun

Smash Rookie
Just messed around a bit with replacing the 75m stage with an SSE stage.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mmtbnjoyby

Pls try it out and tell me if it works. I had some problems with the wifi waiting room so I changed the stage directly.
Just put it in your stage folder on your sd, like a normal stage texture.

Rakun

Smash Rookie
The canyon one with the hole in the middle. It works for me, but I can't figure out how to do the same with Hanenbow or Big Blue :(

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, tested and works, good job, I did not figured that a stage as donkey kong would be so easy to replace by sse stages O.o

Rakun

Smash Rookie
Yeah, tested and works, good job, I did not figured that a stage as donkey kong would be so easy to replace by sse stages O.o
This one was actually quite easy, just replaced a few files using BrawlBox.
I tried the same with Hanenbow and Big Blue, but they keep freezing -.-

Top Bottom