• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Okay, another request for you stage makers. Could you also note which .pac file you are using to make these stages? Just in case we have to go back and update them with files for the original SSE stage.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey Dant, not sure what you're up to right now, but did you ever plan on using this thread's OP to list all the working stages, or did you want that to be in another thread? I ask because if you didn't want to do it, one of us non-hacker types should probably get on that... :p

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
New stage:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lct0mtfvv3k/STGONLINETRAINING.pac

Okay, another request for you stage makers. Could you also note which .pac file you are using to make these stages? Just in case we have to go back and update them with files for the original SSE stage.
I have on record the .pac file used for all of my stages. I have over 20 folders on my desktop named by the .pac file used. Inside are all the modeldata and texture data and stuff, a picture, and a completed working .pac. I like organization. If I had to go back and edit anything it would be a breeze. If you need me to disclose the names of all the .pacs I used I would be glad to.

Also, once again...Would you guys like me to make a new thread with a master list of all the complete SSE stages in the first post? The only reason I haven't done so yet is because I don't want to step out've line and make somebody mad because I'm not supposed to or someone else wanted to.

FireC

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm trying to experiment with all the new stuff BrawlBox is providing, like you guys, but I'm encountering a problem with the code that does it:

Quoted from the code thread:

Is there a reason why my game freezes with this code during the screen after the strap loader? I have no other codes on...

Extra info, I am using the Neogamma backup loader to load a backup because my wii is too ***** to read a dual layer disc...

Can anyone help with this problem? If so, thanks.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Dawg IDK, this might only work for people with real, legal, copies of brawl.

Oh and is there ever going to be a time when we can edit type(2)? Cuz thats what stores collision data. It'd be really useful.

FireC

Smash Cadet
Dawg IDK, this might only work for people with real, legal, copies of brawl.
I do have a legal copy though, but my Wii won't read it sucessfully 95% of the time, and chickens will **** buffalos before I send my Wii to Nintendo... That's why I am relying on a backup.

I guess the code has code types the older versions of Gecko OS, which is what the backup loader uses, dosen't compensate.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
The stage is quite interesting the lights go on and off. But this is normal. Its how the stage actually is. Its not like a violent flashing or anything. But the stage is fairly neutral, and no bugs, camera is fine.
Heheh, this is basically Fear Factory for Brawl. Good work on making all these stages.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey, Rudementry, I'm already going through the thread and compiling links to posted, working stages, so don't worry about it.

BTW, you're a machine, dude. 13 stage posts so far, with a few of them having multiple stages. Wow.

EDIT: If you've made and posted a stage pac anywhere so far, could you PM me with your name and the thread you posted it in? I don't need the exact post, I'll find it.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol I sent my wii in to Nintendo. They fixed it up in less than 2 weeks, and didn't cost a cent.

Thanks Jack, I probably wouldn't be the most active OP anyway.

FireC

Smash Cadet
What if they just send you new copies when they see the homebrew on your Wii? I hear LU64 wiis or something have issues with homebrew....

FireC

Smash Cadet
Yeah, but when you've got a lot, it's a pain in the *** to back up.

BTW, did your wii have hacks on it when you sent it in to nintendo?

FireC

Smash Cadet
Well, there's a new version for 4.2 now. (lol i almost typed in jew instead of new), so yes.

I'm just going to try and solve this problem myself, and if I can't find a solution, I'll consider cleaning it up and sending it in. (Although they will see the HBC usage in the daily usage logs...)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
so I all I have to do is replace a stage with the pac file above and it will automatically become the stage?
sorry if this is a stupid question

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
so I all I have to do is replace a stage with the pac file above and it will automatically become the stage?
sorry if this is a stupid question
Sort've. All of my stages are meant for wifi stage only. Some people make stages for battlefield, final destination, etc. To play on my stages, you have to run a code which changes a stage that you don't like to the wifi stage, then you choose that stage (if you replaced the wifi stage with my file), then you get to the stage.

theres no way to get that samus power suit stage to work on BF?
There probably is. Thats just not what I'm working on.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
Sort've. All of my stages are meant for wifi stage only. Some people make stages for battlefield, final destination, etc. To play on my stages, you have to run a code which changes a stage that you don't like to the wifi stage, then you choose that stage (if you replaced the wifi stage with my file), then you get to the stage.

There probably is. Thats just not what I'm working on.
oh ok
can you tel me the code to replace donkey kong's rising stage with the wifi stage?

LordshadowRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
I have two questions...
First...Could someone try this with say... the target test levels?
Second... could someone post a code that allows you to choose the target test levels for multiplayer?

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the response rude. im just wondering because i have 2 stages for WWR and cant get a 3rd running on it. and i have one for FD already. so i was hoping that someone could make it work on BF...

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
oh ok
can you tel me the code to replace donkey kong's rising stage with the wifi stage?
New Pork City is now Online Waiting Room:
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0020
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000
I made a custom version. I haven't tested it yet, but I think it should work fine.

Rumble Falls is now Online Waiting Room (without Sandbag):

C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0008
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000
And for those of you who like the other stages and would rather replace the horrible Hanenbow. :3

Hanenbow is Wifi Training Room (No Sandbag)
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B0025
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000
So it's been proven that you can't replace custom stages with SSE Stages?
Sorry if I missed the answer :/
No. I just have been very unsuccessful at it. Perhaps someone with more talent, such as Dantarion or Vile could accomplish it.

playermode

Smash Rookie
Question....Im trying to replace Final Destination with the Midair Stadium stage Mario and Kirby fought on....I followed the tutorial right but ran across 2 things...

1. Final Destination doesnt have a ModelData[0]..it has a ModelData[1]. I know in the tutorial you're supposed to replace each item from the SSE stage you want to use verbatim..so how do I get around this?

2. Final Destination's original PAC size is 3.10mb....but when I apply the replacements from the SSE stage it goes to about 2.36mb....I know you supposed to compress it back to its normal size, but how do I do this?

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Hey Rude, do you know how to change the camera for SSE stages? I need to change it for the D3 Vs. Bowser stage

D

Deleted member

the general stage swap code:

Code:
stage XX is wifi room [The Paprika Killer]
C298D528 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
C26DCEE0 00000003
A37A0022 2C1B00XX
40820008 3B600037
60000000 00000000
you can find the stage ID list in the agenda thread

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
@than
Camera stuff = stgposition. To change the camera, find a stage that has a camera that best fits the stage you're using, then replace the ModelData[100] with it.

Yo playermode, chill out. The file size can be anything. I've had some really huge file sizes and really small file sizes. Ok, just replace model data[0] with model data [1]. Don't worry about the different names. You really think Nintendo is going to make every stage the same way. As long as you're replacing the right kind of stuff, it all works. Oh and don't worry about the EF business. I just delete all Ef stuff. Lol

Thanks Paprika, that makes it convenient.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
No. I just have been very unsuccessful at it. Perhaps someone with more talent, such as Dantarion or Vile could accomplish it.
thanks
so now all I have to do is find rename the sse stage to wifi and use one the codes above?
for example if I wanted to use new pork city I'd put the code in code manager and all of that stuff and I rename the sse the stage I want to use to whatever wifi's name is for stage hacking?

sorry If it sounds like I'm repeating my self I just want to make sure I understand it
also can you tell me the stage name for wifi?
EDIT:NEVER MIND

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@than
Camera stuff = stgposition. To change the camera, find a stage that has a camera that best fits the stage you're using, then replace the ModelData[100] with it.
I always thought it was the camerax file in the scene data >.>

That explains why it didn't work when I tried that before >.< Thanks alot

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oh jeez. My computer is failing to acknowledge my SD card. It happened earlier but when I restarted my computer it was ok. Now its still not working. I think my SD reader broke due to my excessive ejecting/putting back in. Its probably been in and out over 100 times just today alone.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm having trouble conceptualizing what it would be like to replace a custom stage with a SSE stage. The custom stage doesn't have a "main" level model, it just has models for the individual stage builder parts. So I don't even know what you would replace if you tried to do that.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I tried replacing the background model, and several of the parts. The theory was that I would have a stage with just one part, and that part would be the model for an SSE level.

Ok its confirmed. Looks like theres no more stages from me, my SD reader is broke.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey Rudy, look at it this way:

You get to take a break and let the rest of us catch up to your insane number of stages. :p

Top Bottom