• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uggggh, hat fighting diddy's!! lol good **** dub, our matches were nail biters. but next time ima give u da weegee

Foxy

Smash Master
I'll post the brackets when the AiB page uploads them. It's a craaaazy bracket due to setting up Flamingo vs Shady first round, no byes, due to request. So a lot had to be worked around, and it was still good, except it meant Jon had to play Dub, then Shady, then Rag.

For Melee, I didn't drop any games (10-0) and I was 6-0 with Crystalnite.

MELEE SINGLES (9 entrants)

1: Foxy ($28.00)
2: Crystalnite ($12.00)
3: DJ Rome
4: KillerSOS
5: DUB
5: Behr
7: Mitsurugi
7: Ragnarok
9: Vilt

BRAWL DOUBLES (10 entrants)

1: Terrorist and the Theif (Keith + Shady Penguin) ($54.00)
2: Flaming Sauce (Flaming Hoe / KillerSOS) ($26.00)
3: Ragnarok and Dub ($10.00)
4: Trippin' on Lasers (Jon? + Fritz)
5: Devin and Bo
5: Omni's Dad (Foxy + Duo)
7: CT and Seth
7: Fat Camp (Snapp + Kale.)
9: Manly Luck (Uncle + BEHR)
9: Sig and Wisp

BRAWL SINGLES (21 entrants)

1: Devin ($45.00) [won winners, beat Flamingo, Foxy, Ilove, Mitsurugi]
1: Dub ($45.00) [won losers, lost to Ilove, beat Keith, Foxy, KillerSOS, Duo, Mitsurugi]
3: Mitsurugi ($10.00) [beat Fritz, Ragnarok, KillerSOS]
4: Duo [beat Flamingo, Ragnarok, Ilove]
5: Ilove [beat Dub]
5: KillerSOS [beat Duo]
7: Ragnarok [beat Keith, Jon]
7: Foxy
9: Flamingo [beat Shady Penguin]
9: Jon? [beat Shady Penguin]
9: Keith
9: Kale.
13: Snapp
13: Shady Penguin
13: Fritz
13: Uncle
17: CT
17: Seth
17: Jacob
17: Bo
17: Ledger

P.S. ILOVE IS CRAZY GOOD

Foxy

Smash Master
Ilove plays a lot of characters, probably like 5 mains, I've seen him use D3, Falco, and Kirby the most. He mostly mindgames into grabs and just plays really smart.

He did really well against everyone he lost to.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Ilove plays a lot of characters, probably like 5 mains, I've seen him use D3, Falco, and Kirby the most. He mostly mindgames into grabs and just plays really smart.

He did really well against everyone he lost to.
I actually three stocked him in tourney, hes pretty methodical, but has the capacity to be top 10 in the state if he learns to mix it up, and appoach better. Still though, he is good.

Also, while wasn't busy being gayed by the stages, I do think I'm finally catching on to diddy, we should play more Dub.

Foxy

Smash Master
I actually three stocked him in tourney, hes pretty methodical, but has the capacity to be top 10 in the state if he learns to mix it up, and approach better. Still though, he is good.
My bad, I totally didn't watch that 2nd match of your set.

I only saw the first one where he had a slight lead all match, suicided at 80%, and then still almost made a comeback. And I only saw friendlies where he beat you. So I have a limited perspective, probably, but he seems to play very intelligently, mindgame-wise.

Duo55

Smash Ace
My bad, I totally didn't watch that 2nd match of your set.

I only saw the first one where he had a slight lead all match, suicided at 80%, and then still almost made a comeback. And I only saw friendlies where he beat you. So I have a limited perspective, probably, but he seems to play very intelligently, mindgame-wise.
I sand bag in friendlies on purpose usually when its someone decent that I may possibly hafta to fight. douchetastic I know. he did well against me the 1st match with kirby vs lucario, I just barely won that one, then I switched to fox and he switched to falco (which is considered a **** matchup in falcos favor btw) and I three stocked.

BEHR

Smash Hero
did foxy go all fox? Who all did Crystalnite use? How close was/were the set(s) between Foxy and Crystalnite?
Foxy used fox he got better 2 stocked me in tourney and MM.

and ummm Crystal I think went marth I think he got destroyed in winners and Grand.

But im not sure when he said destroyed to me I dont know how it went so yeah..

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Gardevior: points to Foxy's team name, Omni's Dad.

Everyone is using their alts against my Falco now! I don't how to feel about this.. lols. I gotta learn how to play against Rag's Wario and Dub's Marth.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I just need diddy practice and i'm straight. I didnt want to go mk against rag third match cause i have to much respect for my *****. same thing with fighting dub.

DUB

Smash Lord
I just need diddy practice and i'm straight. I didnt want to go mk against rag third match cause i have to much respect for my *****. same thing with fighting dub.
Good **** good ****. Your Snake is your best bet against me Keith. Until da weegee

DJRome

Smash Hero
just as a side note, i played brawl for the first time for real

me and crystalnite will **** any team in nc in brawl provided we get to use melee chars lmao

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I squandered teams super hard. We were up 2-0 in winners finals then killed dub and we just fell apart.

vZakat

Half Genie
Wow, is foxy that **** at melee. I totally want to play this guy now. I'm gonna hit you up on AIM sometime.

Top Bottom