• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Ronike

Smash Ace
Look guys, fine, I have a power, but it SERIOUSLY is not in the town's best interest to reveal it. Just trust me when I say you guys are wasting your time lynching me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and Riddle, why do they both need to be on you? That just removes one night invulnerability from the field.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That was hammer right?

Chaco and Xsyven you both need to be on me.

That won't work! It'll make your doc save go to me, and leave you vulnerable. Only Xsyven needs to, his is more reliable. I'll protect Xsyven.

Ronike, that seems like a scum flail. I'm not buying that.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm glad people can see through Ronike's BS.

He's the play, no doubt about it.

Alright, with one down we have two to go. Omis, I'd be careful with the voteblock. As has been said, if you shoot wrong, we may loose by giving mafia majority. It's safer for you to hold back here.

Good **** town. See you Day 5.

Vote: Ronike

Ronike

Smash Ace
Good **** frozen. I'm unlynchable. Would scum actually have that power? I held off so we could get a scum quick lynch, but this is almost as good.

Seriously guys, with power roles, PLEASE use them smart.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff Ronike, nicely played use of your role... I assume it'll still go to night, which puts us in a very strong position.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay, so that confirms Frozen scum. Smart **** Ronike.

Does your ability end the day?

Ronike

Smash Ace
The roleblocker is dead riddle. And even if mafia had a roleblocker, then you still just need chaco on you while xsyven is free to protect someone else.

Riddle

Smash Lord
No, if mafia had a roleblocker, then they could just roleblock Chaco and kill me. Also, who's to say one of them isn't lying?

Ronike

Smash Ace
By that logic, what is stopping them from killing chaco and roleblocking you?

Regardless, you don't need both doc-type abilities on you, and trying to get them both seems odd to me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's safer for Xsyven to protect, and me protect Xsyven.

So if they roleblock Xsyven, it blocks me instead. So the protect is still on, and Riddle is safe.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually kind of see where Riddle is coming from. We don't know for sure if both of them are what they say they are, and to say X protects Riddle Y protects other or vice-versa if one was lying would tell the scum who was being protected and who wasn't... Saying X and Y on him means that he's protected regardless if one is lying or not.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Look guys, they prolly aren't even going to kill riddle necessarily anymore... I mean sure, he's a vig, but there are doubts surrounding him and he can be killed during the day... And then theres me... Catch my drift, or do I need to be even more obvious?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol unlynchable?

Seems awfully fitting for a scum in a game with a vig and an SK. Funny how you claim that being unlynchable somehow makes you insta-town. That role in no way necessitates your innocence.

Riddle, you really need to take him out tonight to prevent his power from ****ing us in these last few days. Don't let his power convince you he's not scum after all of his flailing. Being unlynchable in NO WAY necessitates being town. He's banking everything on you guys making that assumption.

Furthermore, look at him using his "traps" once again to try and frame me as scum. Do you honestly believe this ****? He's got a trap for every turn the game takes. How that isn't scummy is absolutely beyond me. No townie rides his entire scumhunting policy on setting "traps" and then trying to force on lynch whoever he gets. That's horrendously secretive and conniving. Just plain poor town play at best, but in this case scum play at its finest.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Final Day 4 Vote Count:
Ronike (5): Xsyven, Riddle, Chaco, Mentosman, Frozenflame
Frozenflame (1): Ronike

Not voting (2): Omis, Marshy

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

The neon smoke of Midgar leaked out of the city and into the camp as the night progressed. The colored, odorless smog of neon-lit mako found itself drowning the bodies of those who had fallen and entwined around the waists and limbs of those still standing, arguing heatedly over who was at fault.

The debate developed into accusations not only of murder, but of deceit. After rolling for some time in a specific direction, the words quickly snowballed towards Ronike. The group quickly made their decision and surrounded their target.

"This isn't going to work, you guys," plead Ronike, stepping back away from the approaching fellows. "You can't do this,"

"And why not?!" cried the bloodthirtsy horde.

"Because... I won't let you."

Ronike dropped low to the ground into the colored neon smog, only for a second. A spotlight circled the camp and passed over that very spot, illuminating through the fog, but there was nothing left but darkness.

Ronike's voice teasingly echoed through the dark night.

"Let's take a break and cool off, and try this again when I return, okay?"

The lynch has failed!

Day 4 has ended. Night 4 begins.
Night actions are due Tuesday, November 3rd, Noon EST.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Haha, I'm flailing FF? Take a look in the mirror! You just tried to get a vig to take me out just so YOU wouldn't have to.

Anyone who believes him, think about this: If Riddle and jungle were both dead, there would LITERALLY be no way for town to win if there was an unlynchable mafia.

Plus, Riddle if you decide to take me out tonight, that allows scum to hit some other townie, bringing the count to 3 mafia 3 town, therefore winning it for scum.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Some of the group felt betrayed. On top of the fact that some of them were most definitely working against them and towards the downfall of the planet, they had made a deal. They had all agreed that the group's majority decision was final. So what is right for Ronike to defend himself, take matters into his own hands, and slip out of sight before his lynch?

It's not about right or wrong, they decided. Its about protecting the planet.

That seems to be the decision the young man laying dead on the ground before them had made, and it seems not to have served him well. His body lay on the ground outside the camp, beaten, bruised, and broken. His limp corpse leaned heavy against the Buster Sword.

At a cross roads between good and evil, right and wrong, he had no identity. He was given the chance to make his own decisions, to determine for himself what he wanted to be, and to do it. He had, and he died doing what he thought was right. It was now up to his new allies to finish the job for him... to allow him to live on in their memories.

Riddle, Cloud Strife (town vigilante, formerly independent amnesiac) died a brutal death during the night.

Night 4 has ended. Day 5 begins.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Mafia can now quick lynch for the win. NO VOTING. Might as well get info from the day and not insta lynch.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Normally I would just go right back to voting Ronike, considering he immediately voted me AND I'm very convinced he's a mafiat with a one lynch resistance.

But WTF at riddle dying? Xsy? wtf sir?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Just because you two claimed together on VT doesn't mean you are both scum, if Ronike is scum. It's just an alluding factor. Know what I mean? Sure, if Ronike is scum, it will raise suspicion to your claim. But, there's some style in you Marshy that makes me wonder about what you'd do as town regarding claiming. I'm not going to delve into that, but I'm sure you know what I mean. If you don't, then just ask me and I will respond accordingly. But I'm 85% sure you know.
no i don't know what you mean and don't like the ambiguity here. you said earlier that a "big name character being vt" doesn't fly with you or something similar to that effect which lines up with xsyven's crap reasoning for suggesting me dying

as for how i'd claim i know you know i know but want your answer anyway

Chaco

Never Logs In
Good that you know, as I'd like you to claim now. Appease me if you would.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Guys, I didn't protect Riddle, so uh... sorry. I figured the Mafia would know I was protecting him, and they wouldn't take the shot. So I protected Chaco by protecting myself... didn't work out as I thought it would. =/

@Ronike -- I'm not so hot about relynching Ronike-- I've had bad experiences with unlynchable players. But it did prove to us that he isn't Yuffie Kisaragi, vanilla townie. Ronike, what CAN you tell us-- I don't want to waste a whole new day on you. =/

Top Bottom