• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yeah well i'm at least willing to make **** happen. also you should be thanking me for policy lynching hando

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So let me just make sure I've got this right: you are stalling responding to my accusations towards you and your scum buddy with 36 hours left in the day, and you are telling us that marshy hasn't done anything. Got it. Just one question tho, how is doing nothing scummier than two players who have done nothing but scummy things the whole game?

Now don't get me wrong, I think marshy may well be our third mafia member, but he as sure as he'll isn't scummier than ff

or you for that matter.
I'm so sorry for having stuff to do today. Let me drop everything and do my giant post that I promised.

Alright, so here's the scoop. There are two OBVIOUS teams going on here. Me and Riddle vs. Ronike and Marshy. I've never actually said anything towards riddle this game-- omni may have, but you cannot blame whatever idiocy Omni said on my shoulders.

So, here's how I see it.

Riddle
Xsyven

Omis
Chaco
Frozenflame
Mentos

Ronike
Marshy

Suspect #1, Ronike, the Scrambling Maniac

First of all, you doubt Riddle and I-- claimed as two of the most important characters in the ENTIRE SERIES. There are no more important characters in this game than Cloud and Aeris. Yet you're coming up with these ******** claims that Riddle is on a team with Sephiroth?

Ronike said:
Riddle: Originally I thought perhaps he was mafia due to possibility that he was being controlled by Sephiroth like he was in the game. Something FF was quick to latch onto, which I thought nothing of at the time, due to it being perfectly reasonable. But now think. Sephi is dead and revealed as an indy. So its not feasible that they are on a team, as then sephi would have just been a mafia. And in addition, no offense to Riddle, he always plays stupid and thats what we've been going after him for. Now, it seems weird that he hasn't killed, but again we can check that easily, so there's no point in killing him today anyways.
SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE. He claimed Cloud Strife-- legit. He's not gonna flip scum, Indies never have allies (WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED INDIES IN THE FIRST PLACE.) He has to be legit. And yet you feel your claim is more legit? Have you even stopped to LOOK at your claim? It's terrible! You and Marshy just chose the two useless main characters, and claimed Vanilla. "Gawsh, that must be true!"

Ronike said:
Marshy: He just hasn't done anything. Litterally! He didn't comment on the riddle lynch kill idea, and just has kinda been lying back posting questions here and there. But it seems more to me like he is trying to perhaps trap someone, so he's kinda neutral in my book atm.
"Scumbuddy Marshy is laying low while I take the bullet for him. Litterally! Even though everything I point out about him right now is extremely scummy, I'm gonna go ahead nad say he's kinda neutral in my book atm."

Marshy has done nothing. At all. He's helped kill every single townie. He just bragged about lynching Hando.

And gosh darnit, last night you two even pushed Chill so hard to get a lynch, and guess what happened? He flipped innocent.

Ronike said:
Xsyven: Well what can I say? I've been after him the whole game. Then he pulls this crap on me and Marshy on why we as party members don't have abilities as well. Well, I dunno, maybe Tom just doesn't like them, I dunno. At any rate, that alone isn't really enough to lynch, plus, you lied to us about your role at the begining of the game. Plus you try to buddy left and right. Plus, you are for the Riddle kill.
Knowing Tom, I'd guess that he loves Cait Sith and Yuffie. Hell, I even know he loves Yuffie. It isn't enough to lynch though, as I already pointed out in the very same post I posted that in. :O OH GOSH! THANKS, HUCKLEBERRY!

I didn't lie-- Omni lied. He's a terrible Mafia player. I was Mafia in the first game I played with him, he was Town-- he was the Mafia MVP. You cannot put his **** on my shoulders, especially since I've been doing my best to clean up his mess. Who have I tried to buddy left and right? And I'm NOT for the Riddle kill. Where the hell are you pulling this **** from? I've buddied Riddle mainly because of his Claim-- everyone else is suspicious to me, and I haven't done anything to show otherwise.

Ronike-- you've made so much **** up, I don't even know what to do.

Everyone, vote for Ronike

Marshy, if you do not support this lynch, I would like to ask:
RIDDLE: KILL MARSHY TONIGHT.

Because if killing every ****ing townie in this game is good enough for you, one more shouldn't hurt, right?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yikes people. Let's be a little more chilly with the voting now shall we? Mentos, no need to be putting people in quicklynch position when Ronike is bringing content to the table. This mess needs to be sorted out because let me tell you, not only is this sudden Ronike explosion a surprise, but it's quite sloppy. It's quite clear to me at this point that Ronike is the play. With this many holes in his endgame push, there's not a chance in hell that he's town. Let's break this down.

For starters, I have NO idea where you're getting the idea that no lynching and letting riddle kill tonight is a guaranteed win for the mafia. The mafia only win if he shoots wrong. The mafia still wouldn't even win if he didn't shoot. A no lynch and no vig kill would put us at 4 v 3 tomorrow. The fact that not only did you try and lay a trap for people, but that you completely botched the mathematical reasoning BEHIND your trap just screams scum. Like seriously, that's just bad.

Anyway, on to your bullets:
Frozenflame: This requires bullets:
A) He fell for the riddle kill. Not only is Frozen a good player and thus would have recognized it as at least HAVING problems instantly instead of just blindly following, but he also said in the post before agreeing with it that he'd rather not rely on a POSSIBLE vig.
I've already shown you why there aren't problems. We run the same risk of losing by letting Riddle kill as we do if we simply lynch. Mislynch and mis-shoot = loss. No lynch mis-shoot = loss. I don't know why you're getting off thinking you've caught scum in probably the most pathetic trap I've ever seen. Lynching has the potential for quick lynch to a loss. You never mentioned anything like that. Unlike you, I actually analyzed the benefits of going the no lynch route. You on the other hand, have been too busy as scum trying to contort the true situation we're in to your own means so that you could try to set someone up. Horrid town play by face value, but clearly scum at this point.
B) He has survived this long. Probably the smallest of my arguments, but at this point Mafia is killing Jungle over Frozen? No.
Wow, really? If you haven't noticed I've actually been living to endgame (or atleast, much later in games) as a general trend these past few games I've been in. If you haven't noticed, my playstyle has changed a lot since the last time I was very active here. You're attempting to metagame me based on the past when the present should tell you that your OWN metagming logic actually SUPPORTS ME BEING TOWN and still surviving! Look at Test Subject Mafia, you own game!
C) He hasn't contributed. In fact, he has been stalling. Both Marshy and I point blank asked him questions, and he vaguely answers one, and then disappears, saying he will post more later. Then he reappears, plays some other mafia games, ignores this one, and leaves, only to come back less than 72 hours from the deadline, and again dodging a question. He's stalling, trying to get Riddle to have to kill tonite, and thus procure the win.
This is just a complete bladfaced lie. Just because I've been less active in this game than past games doesn't mean I'm not contributing. I've certainly contributed and the fact that you're trying to strawman me just screams scum even more. Furthermore, I'm certainly NOT trying to stall. It's called taking my time and making sure I consider everything before I decide who the play is in LYLO. How you think that being careful in lylo is poor town play is beyond me. Furthermore, I was under the impression that since this game is in Lylo, we wouldn't have a deadline. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but deadlining a game in lylo seems HIGHLY inappropriate. I've been operating under the assumption that there was no deadline (considering there isn't one in the thread title) so accusing me of trying to stall the game out and force a no lynch is completely absurd.

D) He started Chill's lynch, but then didn't hammer. I never quite understood this. Why would a scum not jump on a townies lynch with no consequences? Why would townie start a case on a scum, and not jump on said scum? Well, there's no answer for the later, but for the former, there is. By just about getting Chill lynched, right next to the deadline, he could save the lynch for when it is make or break for the town. Who here wouldn't have voted Chill had Jungle not killed him? Well, if we had, we would be dead.
looooooool WIFOM. "Who here wouldn't have voted Chill if jungle hadn't killed him?" Really Ronike? You're setting yourself up. If you're trying to guilt me by somehow grasping at straws and tagging me to a daykilled player, then there's really not much for me to say other than that you're completely lost.
E) He has constantly avoided Omni/Xsyven's lynch, even tho he has been somewhat obviously and then blatantly lying. This coming from the man who posted the above quote of "There is no reason to not lynch liars in lylo"! Know why? Cause they are scum buddies.
You're accusing me of being scummy by avoiding lynching the un CC'd town doctor?

Wait lets take a step back.

You're trying to to make me out as mafia by saying I've made no effort to lynch an un-CC'd doctor claim.

What part of that makes ANY shred of sense? Any mafiat would love to get the doctor out of the way. If you're trying to attribute LAL to Omni's stretching of the scope of his ability, I'm sorry, but that has scum written all over it. What Omni did was brilliant, and it's likely what kept him alive so long. The way he described his power, he turned mafia NKing into a guessing game. By suggestion he had a one shot power that could save himself AND two others, he was trying to get into the head of the maf and make them second guess their kill choices. It's a brilliant doc gambit. Quite scummy of you to not see how that strategy works and are still trying to guilt me and Xsyven together with poor, poor use of LAL.

I'm sold on Ronike. I'm down for some more discussion before I vote though. Hopefully his scumbuddies will slip up so that Riddle can nail one and we can kill two birds with one stone.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I have to agree with FF here. At first I believe Ronike and quite honestly really wanted to believe that he was telling the truth. FF normally is a very strong player from what Ive seen/heard so I was a bit surprised by his behavior in this one and how he didnt have the force I recognized. However, with Xsy (whom I now believe to mostly be town. Also why did you have me in yellow? Do you not get my claim or what is the deal?) pointing out how he seems to scrap and ramble and Frozen pointing out flaws in your logic im leaning towards him. If FF really was scum he could just stall like crazy because of how close we are to the deadline. His willingness to post something of that caliber makes me feel like he is more town. However I shall not vote until later because everyone deserves a chance to make their case

@Marshy
Go die

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Alright, so here's the scoop. There are two OBVIOUS teams going on here. Me and Riddle vs. Ronike and Marshy.
no affiliation with ronike. stop lumping me with him. it's clear that you're operating off of the flavorhunting you've done with our characters not being power roles. if you get your way i'll be dying a little inside because tom's recent games've punished town for trying to outguess claims and here you are trying to outguess claims

@Marshy
Go die
you've been terrible and are only alive because of your claim and kevin vouching for you

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“$*#&! First the Airship, then the Rocket, and now the Tiny Bronco. Shinra took outer space away from me and now you want to take the sky away from me too!?”

27th Vote Count:
Ronike (1): Xsyven
Frozenflame (1): Ronike

Not voting (6): Omis, Frozenflame, Marshy, Riddle, Chaco, Mentos

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for 12:00 noon EST on Saturday, October 31st. (Approx. 1.5 days)

Deadline not extended. No extenuating circumstances.

Chaco

Never Logs In
****. Sorry Ive been so busy lately. But, I WILL get a post in tomorrow night. But that will
be the best I can do. That will be when I put my vote down, but at this point I have a fairly
good idea of who I am going to vote.

So, until I do have the ability to post, please continue this discussion is proving to be very fruitful.

Now off to do 7 assignments before deadline tomorrow!

Ronike

Smash Ace
First of all, to FF and Xsyven, how was my post scrambling at all? You can't just say it is scrambling just because I targeted you two in it. State your reasoning. Now to point to point myself to death.

I'm so sorry for having stuff to do today. Let me drop everything and do my giant post that I promised.
Huh, guess you didn't have stuff to do... weird.

Alright, so here's the scoop. There are two OBVIOUS teams going on here. Me and Riddle vs. Ronike and Marshy.
If I'm with Riddle, why did I have him on my list as third suspicious? Fact of the matter is, yeah he is scummy, but only for doing nothing, whereas you and frozen have been really scummy the whole **** game. Plus, who ever said anything about Riddle and you being together? Frozen mate, frozen. Thanks for the slip tho, now I really don't want to trust him for the lynch.

I've never actually said anything towards riddle this game-- omni may have, but you cannot blame whatever idiocy Omni said on my shoulders.
This is a joke right? First off, I didn't say anything about you and Riddle being together. Second, I can't count anything Omni said?! Why not? You both played the same scum, so I see absolutely no reason not to count Omni's slips against you. Scummy as hell.

So, here's how I see it.

Riddle
Xsyven

Omis
Chaco
Frozenflame
Mentos

Ronike
Marshy
Good job buddying the possible vig hardcore there. Wouldn't want him targeting you. I mean seriously, thats the only reason I can see for the severe buddying you accomplish so well with this post. Moving along:

Suspect #1, Ronike, the Scrambling Maniac

First of all, you doubt Riddle and I-- claimed as two of the most important characters in the ENTIRE SERIES. There are no more important characters in this game than Cloud and Aeris. Yet you're coming up with these ******** claims that Riddle is on a team with Sephiroth?
Read things you quote mate. Riddle is really low on my list because the only flavor reason I could see him being mafia is if he were with Sephi. And since Sephi was indy, I stated that as a reason to TRUST him more. Not doubt him. And think about it. Flavorwise, were Sephi mafia, it would make sense. However, that being said, there is no reason to implicitly trust him, when he hasn't used his power at all, let alone to help town. You are going after Marshy for doing this same thing (doing nothing), so why does it clear Riddle?

Second, You want to kill two party members as well, why should this be any different? Plus as Marshy said, there is no reason to trust claims due to many of Tom's games AND due to what Tom has said about nameclaims breaking themed mafia. There is no reason to discount one of the scummiest players in the game just because he is a main character, nor does it matter if you claim doc. Chaco can protect people as well, I'm willing to take that as a substitute doc possibly, and not every game needs a doc. No reason to clear you just because you are an un-CC'd doc. Especially when there already is a bodyguard.

SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE. He claimed Cloud Strife-- legit. He's not gonna flip scum, Indies never have allies (WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED INDIES IN THE FIRST PLACE.) He has to be legit. And yet you feel your claim is more legit? Have you even stopped to LOOK at your claim? It's terrible! You and Marshy just chose the two useless main characters, and claimed Vanilla. "Gawsh, that must be true!"
So there's this organ in your head. It makes you feel happy or sad, lets you solve basic arithmetic, subconciously allows you to breathe, and is also supposed to help you realize what the hell is going on in mafia. Try using that last function.

I've said it time and time again: nameclaims. Break. Themed. Mafia. Tom is smart. Tom knows this. Why wouldn't he do something to break that breaking? You know who is too thick to get this thru their head? Scum.

Second, I HIGHLY doubt this is the case, but I direct you to CSI mafia and hellhouse mafia if memory serves. There were indies on a team there. Its not unheard of. Straight out lie.

Third, I have never claimed that my claim was any more or less legit than Cloud or Aerith, or anyone else. That's cause, like a smart person that can put two and two together, I realize that the names could be false. And when all claims seem equally viable, there's no reason to lynch based on claims.

"Scumbuddy Marshy is laying low while I take the bullet for him. Litterally! Even though everything I point out about him right now is extremely scummy, I'm gonna go ahead nad say he's kinda neutral in my book atm."
Um, yes its extremely scummy. No its not as scummy as you or frozen. And he obviously isn't neutral in my book, he was third from most scummy for christ sake! I just didn't want to distract town when we have just 40 hours to go until deadline and we need all town votes to lynch mafia. Learn 2 think please.

Oh and also, I'd liked to point out, YOU COASTED THE ENTIRETY OF DAY 3 AND VOTED ME BECAUSE I WAS SCUMMY HALFWAY THRU DAY 1. You have pulled this off way worse, you ****in hypocrite.

Marshy has done nothing. At all. He's helped kill every single townie. He just bragged about lynching Hando.

is it decided that we're going to lynch Hando? i'm voteblocked and chaco going V/LA will keep a vote on Riddle aka not Hando. i do not like the fact that Chaco hasn't unvoted Riddle at this point considering a Riddle lynch is very questionable at the moment. regardless, everyone needs to make a decision immediately.

we have about 3-4 days left until the deadline. let's seriously just kill Hando and be over with it.
And Chill I gave a **** good reason for mafia not to go after him. You would have been on 2/3 townie lynches. Everyone wanted Hando dead at the end. Frozen was gonna hammer after Hando claimed.

And gosh darnit, last night you two even pushed Chill so hard to get a lynch, and guess what happened? He flipped innocent.
Sorry we don't know everyone's alignment... He seemed scummy as hell, a fact mafia was in full position to take advantage of and would have had Jungle not killed him.

Knowing Tom, I'd guess that he loves Cait Sith and Yuffie. Hell, I even know he loves Yuffie. It isn't enough to lynch though, as I already pointed out in the very same post I posted that in. :O OH GOSH! THANKS, HUCKLEBERRY!
Fine, w/e who cares? The fact of the matter is, before you analyzed this post, all you had going against me was "Ronike's role seems odd" You were essentially OMGUSing me. Just because you have built a "Case" about me now, doesn't mean you had one.

I didn't lie-- Omni lied.
Again, no reason in hell for me to discard this.

He's a terrible Mafia player. I was Mafia in the first game I played with him, he was Town-- he was the Mafia MVP. You cannot put his **** on my shoulders, especially since I've been doing my best to clean up his mess.
Actually regardless of what side he was on, he did **** well. If he was the town doc, its as FF says, its **** good WIFOM against the Scum. If hes scum, it fully explains why he is still alive. People have bad games occasionally, but Omni is one of the smartest new people we have around. You aren't tho. You abandoned one of the best lies in mafia history to claim regular doc so you can get killed by scum or town, depending on if you are lying now.

Who have I tried to buddy left and right? And I'm NOT for the Riddle kill. Where the hell are you pulling this **** from? I've buddied Riddle mainly because of his Claim-- everyone else is suspicious to me, and I haven't done anything to show otherwise.
You agreed gratuitously with me about the Riddle kill. You are now buddying with Riddle for no adaquetly explained, or at least any good reasons, you buddied with Mentos once or twice (including once on the last page), it goes on and on and on.

Oh and of interesting note, you believe Riddle completely and totally, eh?

I don't know why Omni did it. I did it last night since I was the only town I knew. :) How is protecting myself a waste of action?
How has the status quo changed at all? Why do you all of the sudden trust him so much more? Oh I know, its because hes the vig and you need to avoid being killed to win tonite!

Ronike-- you've made so much **** up, I don't even know what to do.
No, you have.

Everyone, vote for Ronike

Marshy, if you do not support this lynch, I would like to ask:
RIDDLE: KILL MARSHY TONIGHT.
Controlling town, and vig, oh and also:

Here we see Ronike (Xsyven) claiming that his vote is so correct, that the people who disagree with him are also Mafia.

List me 5 reasons to lynch Chill. I'm still under the impression that you just want to push for any non-mafia lynch to win. Being against an inactive lynch does not make anybody scummy. You were inactive all of day one (three), and by this logic, you should have been lynched two (1) days ago.

Here you have an extremely elaborate thought process on how Chill (Marshy) and I are scumbuddies.

Buuut... apparently, you've been too busy to respond to any REAL gameplay. You're simply pushing for a lynch.
My additions are in parenthesis. INteresting how I can go back and grab a post of yours against me, change a few words, and have it be completely relevant against you, huh?

Because if killing every ****ing townie in this game is good enough for you, one more shouldn't hurt, right?
Um, no I want scum please.

ON TO FROZEN:
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Again, interesting how this morning at 7:16 you felt just like looking at my post, but not posting anything like "Wow, Im a bit busy so Ill get to this after work/school, but keep posting we're runnin out of time!" Instead, you leave nothing, making people just sit on their ***** waiting for the almighty Frozens input, wasting what valuable little time we have. However, as soon as people start noticing your inactive and stalling, you come back and post. Huh.

Yikes people. Let's be a little more chilly with the voting now shall we? Mentos, no need to be putting people in quicklynch position when Ronike is bringing content to the table. This mess needs to be sorted out because let me tell you, not only is this sudden Ronike explosion a surprise, but it's quite sloppy. It's quite clear to me at this point that Ronike is the play. With this many holes in his endgame push, there's not a chance in hell that he's town. Let's break this down.
*sigh* How is it sloppy? Where are the holes, besides where you conviniently forgot to mention something and thus created one?

Oh and btw, the sudden Ronike explosion was meant to be a suprise. Traps don't have giant warning lights around them for a reason. If I had voiced my suspicions of you earlier, you prolly woulda played a lot more cautiously. SO I didn't voice my suspicions, nor did anyone. And you played like ****. Weird that all of the sudden now that someone is suspicious of you you are willing to type up a giant *** post, but not before.

For starters, I have NO idea where you're getting the idea that no lynching and letting riddle kill tonight is a guaranteed win for the mafia. The mafia only win if he shoots wrong. The mafia still wouldn't even win if he didn't shoot. A no lynch and no vig kill would put us at 4 v 3 tomorrow. The fact that not only did you try and lay a trap for people, but that you completely botched the mathematical reasoning BEHIND your trap just screams scum. Like seriously, that's just bad.
I don't even know how you managed this. You even say in your post that we lose if Riddle shoots wrong, and yet say I'm wrong for saying this. So let me break it down for you:

Step 1: We end on a no lynch at this point, with the 4/5 of us as obvious targets.

Step 2: Riddle sees any of us as suspicious.

Step 3: Mafia looks for someone Riddle won't kill. Even if Riddle chooses, this isn't that hard.

Step 4: Riddle kills one of the 4 of us. Basically, a 1/2 chance that he hits mafia most likely.

Step 5: Mafia kills someone Riddle won't kill for sure.

Step 6: Day breaks, with a 1/2 chance of 2/6 mafia to total ratio (mylo), and a 1/2 chance of
town loss straight out. In fact, the former half is being extremely lenient, as mafia consists of three members. They WILL be able to influence Riddle's think away from them most likely.

My mathematical reasoning is sound. I don't feel like leaving this up to chance. And townies wouldn't either. Murphys law mate.

And I still can't believe you even agreed with me, managed to call me wrong, and on top of that got people to believe you. Jesus guys, if we always follow Frozen's giant posts, we are gonna lose terribly whenever he's mafia.

Anyway, on to your bullets:
I've already shown you why there aren't problems. We run the same risk of losing by letting Riddle kill as we do if we simply lynch. Mislynch and mis-shoot = loss. No lynch mis-shoot = loss. I don't know why you're getting off thinking you've caught scum in probably the most pathetic trap I've ever seen. Lynching has the potential for quick lynch to a loss. You never mentioned anything like that. Unlike you, I actually analyzed the benefits of going the no lynch route. You on the other hand, have been too busy as scum trying to contort the true situation we're in to your own means so that you could try to set someone up. Horrid town play by face value, but clearly scum at this point.
There's no reason to go the no lynch route. At the very least, we lose a back up chance at getting (2:5 ratio) if we mislynch. No lynch to riddle kill is just changing the mafia kill to town kill ratio from (1:2) to (1:1). Plus, in the RIddle killing scenario, mafia only has to convince one person, instead of two.

Again, Wow, really? If you haven't noticed I've actually been living to endgame (or atleast, much later in games) as a general trend these past few games I've been in. If you haven't noticed, my playstyle has changed a lot since the last time I was very active here. You're attempting to metagame me based on the past when the present should tell you that your OWN metagming logic actually SUPPORTS ME BEING TOWN and still surviving! Look at Test Subject Mafia, you own game!
Look, mafia killed a good player night 1 (McFox), a clear night 2 (Rockin), and then... Jungle night 3? In TS mafia, the inexperienced killer was just killing people who suspected him, so don't use that.

As to your "New" playstyle, especially in relation to TS, you just did that to keep mafia from killing you the cop so you could dole out as much info as possible plus RL johns at the start. Here you are vanilla townie. What's your reason for playing so **** here?

This is just a complete bladfaced lie. Just because I've been less active in this game than past games doesn't mean I'm not contributing. I've certainly contributed and the fact that you're trying to strawman me just screams scum even more.
Find me a specific post where you actually contribute from this game. You can't just say you have contributed, because you haven't. Marshy asked you who you thought was the play. You didn't know. I broadly asked what people thought about Riddle killing. You weren't sure til I forced an answer out of you. You promised an analyzation of Hando's AND Gheb's wagons. STILL haven't come. Yeah, so you contributing, BULL ****IN ****.

Seriously. Find me a post, especially from the early days, where you contribute, and I will concede that last point. Find a few, Ill concede my entire point about you not contributing. Find several from each day, and Ill ****in vote myself.

Furthermore, I'm certainly NOT trying to stall. It's called taking my time and making sure I consider everything before I decide who the play is in LYLO. How you think that being careful in lylo is poor town play is beyond me. Furthermore, I was under the impression that since this game is in Lylo, we wouldn't have a deadline. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but deadlining a game in lylo seems HIGHLY inappropriate. I've been operating under the assumption that there was no deadline (considering there isn't one in the thread title) so accusing me of trying to stall the game out and force a no lynch is completely absurd.
Sorry mate, you've had a week and a half + on this day alone to take your time. A day and a half before the deadline isn't the time to take your time. I don't think being careful in LYLO is scummy, I think half responding to posts and disappearing, and logging in and reading stuff about you and leaving not even a promise of a later post or to move on, all with less than 2 days remaining IS scummy as hell, because it ****in is!.

[COLOR="Red"Also, READ THE **** VOTE COUNTS. Every SINGLE one has listed a deadline. This is just a bold faced lie coming from you because you got caught stalling and there is nothing you can do to properly deny it, so you lie about it and say you didn't think there was one. Yeah. Because in a game where we have had a deadline everyday and never had any notice that there was no way we would have a deadline at lylo, that is a perfectly logical assumption to make. Especially since that has been done in SOOOooOoOooOOOO many other games. Seriously. List one. One on smashboards. The deadlines are there for a reason.[/COLOR]

[quote="frozenflame751, post: 8741460"]looooooool WIFOM. "Who here wouldn't have voted Chill if jungle hadn't killed him?" Really Ronike? You're setting yourself up. If you're trying to guilt me by somehow grasping at straws and tagging me to a daykilled player, then there's really not much for me to say other than that you're completely lost.[/QUOTE]

Chill wasn't daykilled, try reading. He got killed at night, because jungle realized if the mafia kept surviving, he would lose, so he killed the scummiest guy.

But lets ignore that little slip up. And instead here:

If I'm grasping at straws, then explain to us why, after starting the Chill wagon, you didn't even put your vote on him, even when the deadline came close. Give me a reason, I dare you.

You can't can you? That's why you responded to that by just calling me stupid and setting myself up when there was no such thing going on.

You're accusing me of being scummy by avoiding lynching the un CC'd town doctor?

Wait lets take a step back.

You're trying to to make me out as mafia by saying I've made no effort to lynch an un-CC'd doctor claim.

What part of that makes ANY shred of sense? Any mafiat would love to get the doctor out of the way. If you're trying to attribute LAL to Omni's stretching of the scope of his ability, I'm sorry, but that has scum written all over it. What Omni did was brilliant, and it's likely what kept him alive so long. The way he described his power, he turned mafia NKing into a guessing game. By suggestion he had a one shot power that could save himself AND two others, he was trying to get into the head of the maf and make them second guess their kill choices. It's a brilliant doc gambit. Quite scummy of you to not see how that strategy works and are still trying to guilt me and Xsyven together with poor, poor use of LAL.
I will admit this is a low point of my argument. However, for someone that feels so strongly about LAL, its really ****in weird that you didn't even mention nor seem to notice that Xsyven lied.

Oh and BTW, most, if not all of that is WIFOM.

I'm sold on Ronike. I'm down for some more discussion before I vote though. Hopefully his scumbuddies will slip up so that Riddle can nail one and we can kill two birds with one stone.
Nothin to say.

Please please PLEASE! Everyone read through this post and also the entirety of Frozen's original post. The entire game rests on everyone reading these posts. I realize they are long, but please do it. If you really can't, at least read the portion of this post directed at Frozen, and if you can't even do that, at least read the parts in red.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey whats that cracking sound? Oh, it's just Ronike crumbling under the pressure.

ON TO FROZEN:
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Again, interesting how this morning at 7:16 you felt just like looking at my post, but not posting anything like "Wow, Im a bit busy so Ill get to this after work/school, but keep posting we're runnin out of time!" Instead, you leave nothing, making people just sit on their ***** waiting for the almighty Frozens input, wasting what valuable little time we have. However, as soon as people start noticing your inactive and stalling, you come back and post. Huh.
My bad dude, I didn't realize it was a rule of town play to literally post everytime you check the thread to check in just so Ronike can keep tabs on you. I guess I forgot to read that article on mafiascum wiki. I'll be sure to do this in every game from now on.

Incase you didn't get it, I'm making fun of how ridiculous of an accusation this is. You're quite literally saying I'm scum because I read the thread and didn't post right after doing so. Did you ever consider the fact that maybe I didn't have time to write a lengthy response, or that ya know, maybe I want to THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY instead spewing bat**** crazy talk like you are right now? I post in substantial amounts when I'm sure of something and have something important to say. Why would I waste my time trying to force an idea I wasn't even certain about? Your logic is so *** backward its embaressing.

*sigh* How is it sloppy? Where are the holes, besides where you conviniently forgot to mention something and thus created one?

Oh and btw, the sudden Ronike explosion was meant to be a suprise. Traps don't have giant warning lights around them for a reason. If I had voiced my suspicions of you earlier, you prolly woulda played a lot more cautiously. SO I didn't voice my suspicions, nor did anyone. And you played like ****. Weird that all of the sudden now that someone is suspicious of you you are willing to type up a giant *** post, but not before.
I don't think I missed anything actually, and that fact that you had to write a novel in response I think can attest to that. You were sloppy and the fact that you need to do this much to rebuild your case is yet another testament to the veracity of my initial statement.

I know how traps work Ronike. Point is, trying to trap people and set them up is just straight up scummy. Traps are based entirely on the testimony of the trapper. "I knew he would respond in X manner if I did this, therefore he must be scum!" Do you not see the inherent flaw in that sort of logic? Why should anyone believe that what you did was deliberate? Furthermore, testifying that you know what scum would do in a given situation is just WIFOM through and through.

And once again you're tunneling on my lack of gargantuan posts. Of course Ronike, one's towness is always based on how many lengthy posts they have. You caught me again oh almighty scum hunter!

As I've already explained, I post a lot when I'm sure of something and have plenty to back up what I say. When I'm still thinking about things, trying to piece things together, and have yet to get a lead, I don't post a lot. How that doesn't make sense to you is beyond me.

I don't even know how you managed this. You even say in your post that we lose if Riddle shoots wrong, and yet say I'm wrong for saying this. So let me break it down for you:

Step 1: We end on a no lynch at this point, with the 4/5 of us as obvious targets.

Step 2: Riddle sees any of us as suspicious.

Step 3: Mafia looks for someone Riddle won't kill. Even if Riddle chooses, this isn't that hard.

Step 4: Riddle kills one of the 4 of us. Basically, a 1/2 chance that he hits mafia most likely.

Step 5: Mafia kills someone Riddle won't kill for sure.

Step 6: Day breaks, with a 1/2 chance of 2/6 mafia to total ratio (mylo), and a 1/2 chance of
town loss straight out. In fact, the former half is being extremely lenient, as mafia consists of three members. They WILL be able to influence Riddle's think away from them most likely.

My mathematical reasoning is sound. I don't feel like leaving this up to chance. And townies wouldn't either. Murphys law mate.
Congratulations, you just reiterated everything I said in my last post with the addition of a guarantee that Riddle will shoot wrong. Yeah, great mathematical reasoning there mate. Why don't you get back to me when you start making sense. Last time I checked, the possibility for Riddle to shoot wrong does not guarantee that he will. But maybe in your twisted scum world it does.

There's no reason to go the no lynch route. At the very least, we lose a back up chance at getting (2:5 ratio) if we mislynch. No lynch to riddle kill is just changing the mafia kill to town kill ratio from (1:2) to (1:1). Plus, in the RIddle killing scenario, mafia only has to convince one person, instead of two.
Actually there is a reason to go the no lynch route. If we no lynch and have Riddle not shoot, we have a chance at a doctor protect overnight. This will net us another confirmed townie and narrow our lynch pool the next day. Even if the doctor fails, having one less townie increases the mathematical chance that we lynch a mafia. But no, you're right, why would a mafiat like you want to pursue any of those town benefits to no lynch? Obviously they never even crossed your mind, considering you're scum.

As to your "New" playstyle, especially in relation to TS, you just did that to keep mafia from killing you the cop so you could dole out as much info as possible plus RL johns at the start. Here you are vanilla townie. What's your reason for playing so **** here?
Who are you to tell me what my new playstyle is and why I employ it. The sheer arrogance of this statement is simply astounding. My new style of play just happened to be exceptionally beneficial in TS mafia. I did not adapt my playstyle for that role and game alone. I think I know the motivations I have for the way I play, far better than you, sir.

Seriously. Find me a post, especially from the early days, where you contribute, and I will concede that last point. Find a few, Ill concede my entire point about you not contributing. Find several from each day, and Ill ****in vote myself.
A perfect example of me contributing in the early was was my involvement in the discussion surrounding Omni's initial claim. Happy now? No I supposed you probably aren't, since you probably want me to go digging for a post to quote here since doing trivial things like that in your mind is what equates to town play despite the fact that any reasonable play in the game could easily distinctly recall that.

Sorry mate, you've had a week and a half + on this day alone to take your time. A day and a half before the deadline isn't the time to take your time. I don't think being careful in LYLO is scummy, I think half responding to posts and disappearing, and logging in and reading stuff about you and leaving not even a promise of a later post or to move on, all with less than 2 days remaining IS scummy as hell, because it ****in is!.

[COLOR="Red"Also, READ THE **** VOTE COUNTS. Every SINGLE one has listed a deadline. This is just a bold faced lie coming from you because you got caught stalling and there is nothing you can do to properly deny it, so you lie about it and say you didn't think there was one. Yeah. Because in a game where we have had a deadline everyday and never had any notice that there was no way we would have a deadline at lylo, that is a perfectly logical assumption to make. Especially since that has been done in SOOOooOoOooOOOO many other games. Seriously. List one. One on smashboards. The deadlines are there for a reason.[/COLOR][/quote] Oh sweet, another "how to play mafia by Ronike's rules" session:

Apparently today's lesson is always make a post every time you check the thread. Promise a post to come even if such a comment would be worthless and the promised post be one that was simply forced and not well thought out.

Sounds like good advice, maybe I should do this more often!

Or not, since it's an absolutely ******** way to play mafia, or to judge how town someone is for that matter.

Oh, and you want a mafia game on SWF that didn't have a deadline in LYLO? Check the archives. Remember the old days? Almost every single one of those games didn't have a deadline in lylo IIRC, and for good reason.

Speaking of which Tom, poor decision on your part to deadline a game in lylo. That's just obnoxious and uncalled for, it really is.

[quote="Ronike, post: 8744407"]Chill wasn't daykilled, try reading. He got killed at night, because jungle realized if the mafia kept surviving, he would lose, so he killed the scummiest guy.

But lets ignore that little slip up. And instead here:

If I'm grasping at straws, then explain to us why, after starting the Chill wagon, you didn't even put your vote on him, even when the deadline came close. Give me a reason, I dare you.

You can't can you? That's why you responded to that by just calling me stupid and setting myself up when there was no such thing going on.
I never pushed for a Chill lynch. try reading. Never once did I vote for him, never once did I FOS him. YOU on the other hand vote for him, but now you're trying to pin ME for going after him? wtf?

I responded to Chill's accusations explaining how I didn't believe they had any substance and that I was having trouble getting a read on him. It was everyone else that jumped on him and got him to L-1. You're the one grasping at straws, quite literally might I add, since you're trying to strawman the **** out of me right now. I love all the fallacies though, its only making me more confident that my fellow townies will make the right play and lynch you.

I will admit this is a low point of my argument. However, for someone that feels so strongly about LAL, its really ****in weird that you didn't even mention nor seem to notice that Xsyven lied.
Oh yeah, because it makes tons of sense for me to point out a strategic lie and thus, ruin the strategy behind it. That makes about as much sense as your sarcastic comment regarding warnings about your "traps." Let's not create double standards now Ronike.

Oh and BTW, most, if not all of that is WIFOM.
Oh and umm BTW, it's only WIFOM for the mafia. That's the point. It's supposed to confuse them and make them second guess their night choices. Makes sense you'd react that way, considering the fact that you're scum and experienced all that mucky doc gambit WIFOM first hand.

You had a good run Ronike, but it seems like you wore yourself out after banking everything on your little "surprise" attack. Nice try though. Wanna tell us who your partners are and just make this more smooth?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey whats that cracking sound? Oh, it's just Ronike crumbling under the pressure.
Not at all, in fact, the fact that YOU had to ignore so much of my post and reiterate yourself so much in this post shows that I DO have you pegged down.

My bad dude, I didn't realize it was a rule of town play to literally post everytime you check the thread to check in just so Ronike can keep tabs on you. I guess I forgot to read that article on mafiascum wiki. I'll be sure to do this in every game from now on.
That's not what I said. At all. My point was you said NOTHING, not even I'll think about this and then respond later but CONTINUE CAUSE WE ARE OUT OF TIME. You just left so that we would be closer to the deadline.

Incase you didn't get it, I'm making fun of how ridiculous of an accusation this is. You're quite literally saying I'm scum because I read the thread and didn't post right after doing so. Did you ever consider the fact that maybe I didn't have time to write a lengthy response, or that ya know, maybe I want to THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY instead spewing bat**** crazy talk like you are right now? I post in substantial amounts when I'm sure of something and have something important to say. Why would I waste my time trying to force an idea I wasn't even certain about? Your logic is so *** backward its embaressing.
Please, I do want you to think about what you are going to say, and I do like seeing these gargantuan posts because it shows us you are finally actually contributing. But that does NOT mean in any way shape or form that you can't leave a post telling us you are gonna think about it and come back and to move on in the mean time, like a good townie would have done to avoid getting closer to the deadline. That would have taken a minute to write.

I never EVER said I expected you to make a responding post when you checked it in the morning. The fact that you go to such lengths to tell me I did shows me how much you are scrambling here.

I don't think I missed anything actually, and that fact that you had to write a novel in response I think can attest to that. You were sloppy and the fact that you need to do this much to rebuild your case is yet another testament to the veracity of my initial statement.
No, I wrote a novel in response cause thats how I work and apparently townies have to have big long posts in order to know anything. I already tried the relatively condensed way of going after you, and that didn't work, so yeah, now we have to have this.

Again, how was my post sloppy? You can't just call it sloppy and have that as your reasoning why my post is ********.

I know how traps work Ronike. Point is, trying to trap people and set them up is just straight up scummy. Traps are based entirely on the testimony of the trapper. "I knew he would respond in X manner if I did this, therefore he must be scum!" Do you not see the inherent flaw in that sort of logic? Why should anyone believe that what you did was deliberate? Furthermore, testifying that you know what scum would do in a given situation is just WIFOM through and through.
Its not scummy if those you catch are scummy or clear some people. Here's the thing: when everyone is agreeing with it, there is simply no reason for a scum to disagree with an idea that removes the town's backup plan. So you didn't. No I didn't know you would respond like that 100% sure, but if I knew you were going to respond like that, why would I create a trap at all? That's just stupid.

And once again you're tunneling on my lack of gargantuan posts. Of course Ronike, one's towness is always based on how many lengthy posts they have. You caught me again oh almighty scum hunter!
Being a sarcastic ******* doesn't explain why you didn't give a **** about this game before you were in the spotlight.

As I've already explained, I post a lot when I'm sure of something and have plenty to back up what I say. When I'm still thinking about things, trying to piece things together, and have yet to get a lead, I don't post a lot. How that doesn't make sense to you is beyond me.
So what, you're either completely on or off? That's ridiculous. That means you never do anything to try to change the status quo, meaning you would be left with nothing to say for the entire game. And you're telling me, that in a game where people bandwagoned three different townies to death, you have yet to get a lead at all? Where you have a massclaim? Where its in ****ing lylo? I call bull****. If it was day 2, that excuse would be fine. Its ****in day 4 and 7 people have died and you still don't have a lead. Impossible if you have been reading.

Congratulations, you just reiterated everything I said in my last post with the addition of a guarantee that Riddle will shoot wrong. Yeah, great mathematical reasoning there mate. Why don't you get back to me when you start making sense. Last time I checked, the possibility for Riddle to shoot wrong does not guarantee that he will. But maybe in your twisted scum world it does.
The possibility for Riddle to shoot right doesn't mean he will either. But in your twisted scum world maybe it does. See, I can do that too! The fact of the matter is, in a game where the town is completely in the dark and the mafia knows everything, the mafia will be able to influence the vig. Simple as that. And in my last post, I didn't say it would guarantee it, I just said it LIKELY would happen and I don't feel like leaving something like that to chance.

Actually there is a reason to go the no lynch route. If we no lynch and have Riddle not shoot, we have a chance at a doctor protect overnight. This will net us another confirmed townie and narrow our lynch pool the next day. Even if the doctor fails, having one less townie increases the mathematical chance that we lynch a mafia. But no, you're right, why would a mafiat like you want to pursue any of those town benefits to no lynch? Obviously they never even crossed your mind, considering you're scum.
No. The mathematical chance of hitting mafia does not increase by no lynching and no shooting.

No lynch situation: 8-1(mafia kill)=3/7 chance of hitting mafia.
Chosen lynch situation: 3/8 chance of lyinching mafia + 3/7 chance of vigging mafia if we mislynch= about 8/10 chance of hitting mafia total.

And I'd respond to the first part of that about the doc, but it doesn't even make sense, so I won't

Who are you to tell me what my new playstyle is and why I employ it. The sheer arrogance of this statement is simply astounding. My new style of play just happened to be exceptionally beneficial in TS mafia. I did not adapt my playstyle for that role and game alone. I think I know the motivations I have for the way I play, far better than you, sir.
It worked in TS cause you were Cop. Your VT here, theres no reason for extreme selfpreservation as you have been showing here if you are a VT. VT are supposed to be going after people because it doesnt matter as much if mafia NKs them, and because they don't have anything else to do in the game. Doing nothing just wastes a vote.

A perfect example of me contributing in the early was was my involvement in the discussion surrounding Omni's initial claim. Happy now? No I supposed you probably aren't, since you probably want me to go digging for a post to quote here since doing trivial things like that in your mind is what equates to town play despite the fact that any reasonable play in the game could easily distinctly recall that.
Thats like asking the prosecution to go get evidence for the defense. Ridiculous.

'Sup everyone. I'm glad I was able to replace into this game early lol. No uber heavy reading to do. =)

Anyway, I can't believe you guys are seriously debating whether or not bandwagons are good. Like seriously? Really guys? That just saddens me.

BANDWAGONS ARE BAD PEOPLE!

How people don't understand the connotation of the word "bandwagon" is beyond me. bandwagon is mindlessly supporting an idea or following an action with little to no reason other than the fact that other people are doing it. That is COMPLETELY different from having a coordinated pressure vote push on someone. Get it straight people.

Randomly just voting with no explanation for people is just poor town play. It makes you bad and gives the mafia the opportunity to either use that against you, or do it themselves and then shift the blame to others.

However there is a SLIGHT silver lining to some bandwagoning in the early game, as Marshy pointed out for us:

It does provide us with an opportunity to focus our attention and hopefully generate some discussion. Sometimes if you're lucky and playing with a ****ty maf, they'll just out themselves right away with obvious tells as a result. But on the other hand, solid mafs can disperse the blame and use the town against itself.

Anyway, Unvote for now. I gotta go through the thread again later and see if I can find a lead.
Basic mafia play combined with a reiteration of what Marshy says. Not really contributing much.

Oh, and this is his first post. He's unvoting because he replaced in.

Alright so a few things:

Concerning Chill and Omni, I think the answer to the question of why Omni may be playing strangely (whatever the hell that means, definitely needs elaborating) is because like he said, Chill is quite literally riding his *** because of some stupid metagaming. Not really sure why Chill is holding some old Broom game over Omni's head, but IMO it seems pretty uncalled for. The argument seems pretty petty and the points Chill has brought to the table don't really have any weight. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't much reliable substance that either of them have put out. Ad hominem kinda ruins everything.

Chill, it'd be wise of you to drop the metagaming and focus on whats happening in this game.

@ Kevin: Why so gung-ho? Though I wouldn't say your aggressiveness is unusual, nor your general succinctness in the early game, but your willingness to settle for not one, not two, but 3 people so quickly just seems WAY off. What's the deal dude?

Basically from what I've seen, you're cool with a Chaco lynch for misunderstanding you and asking you a question (or perhaps metagaming is influencing this?), JF for being a coaster, and now Omni because someone else said he's "off"? Am I right in asserting this?

Marshy, you seemed much too quick to jump on board with Kev to assault Chaco early on. I have a particular inkling that you guys may be hard-metaing Chaco from BIM which makes we WANT to let it slide, but an explanation would be nice. I can't really seem to connect the dots as to what it is that set you guys off.

@ Hando, if you truly consider the nature of Chill's attacks, do you STILL believe Omni is truly playing "off"?

**** this game is hectic. So much **** going on at once lol.
Ok, so this post is actually contributing. You defend your scum buddy a bit bc thats the popular thing to do and then question a few people. Good stuff. Even if it is like 40 posts from your last, whatever.

I have class in a few minutes, but a few quick notes:

- Omni asserts that he never claimed to be amazing at the game, yet he also claims that "no one in the game could possibly have ANYTHING" on him. Contradictory. Also reflective of an overconfident mafiat who is trying to deter suspicions by being a "fearless, free from blame" townie. It's a powerful mental appeal in some cases, but it is MUCH to early in the game. Definitely a huge scum tell.

- As Kevin has pointed out, though Omni accuses Kevin of picking and choosing the points to debate, he himself is guilty of selectively continuing the debate along the lines he prefers. He also has expressed his desire to END the discussion, and accuses Kevin of pressuring him "too hard." What happened to that aura of confidence you had earlier? You can't take the heat and want to get out of the fire now? Typical mafia breakdown.

- Omni's attempts to be the "diplomat" in a debate that really has no reason to be personal, and constant simplification of Kevin's points to "you're stupid/bad at the game" attacks screams to me that he's trying to make an emotional appeal to look like the "good guy" in the argument. If you're right, prove it through your logic, not by trying to making the other guy LOOK bad.

- Overall I've noticed a trend of attitude shift from one that is ready to take on any challenge, and one the feels like he shouldn't be bothered by kevin's attacks, or has no need to take them seriously. This indicates to me that Omni is scum cracking under pressure, to put it simply.

Vote: Omni

More specifics to come later but I feel that this is certainly deserved atm.
Hey, all of the sudden its popular to go after Omni, so you go after him. And you do so by... reiterating what others have said in paraphrased form... Not really contributing much.

Unvote: Omni

Marshy's got the right idea here. Doc-ish claim is definitely an ideal claim for a mafia in this game considering what they are rewarded with by drawing out a CC. That's not to say that he shouldn't be CC'd if someone else is really Aerith, it just means that if forced to claim, that's a good maf call.

But yeah, for now, Omni isn't a good lynch choice. I'm not ENTIRELY trusting of the claim for a few reasons though. One, I can very easily see Aerith being a character not in the game, much like Zack. Both are monumental characters in the FFVII universe (remember people, this is the whole UNIVERSE, not just the original game setting) and Zack is already dead. Since Aerith being dead is pretty integral to the plot, I could see he not being an active role (perhaps another NPC to appear later) and Omni may have just gotten lucky. Unlikely, but it's a possibility I'm considering. There's also the possibility, however slight, that Aerith is a lyncher target. I would NOT be surprised if there was a Sephiroth role in the game with a requirement that Aerith be lyncher (or maybe just be killed) as a requisite to win the game on top of normal win conditions, or something like that.

But yeah, wouldn't put much money on those potential realities, but I've been tossing those idea around. I figured I'd put 'em out there.

I'm currently interested in what mentos has said about Riddle. Situationally speaking, asking for a vote-count at the time DOES look pretty bad. I could also see it going both ways though, and him just being a cautious townie. I'll be looking into it and will touch upon it again later.
Contributing, good for you. again, 40 posts late and again, unvoting your scum buddy because its popular, but w/e

Alright so, I was catching up and before even continuing on to the page 8, I was beginning to see all the tells that blazer was giving add up. Bad vibes from him combined with some *** backward reasoning (stalling being better than having a well discussed yet potentially wrong lynch? Really? WTF?!) made me ready to consider bringing his behavior up for debate.

Then I clicked page 8.

Brofist @ KevMo.

This mother****er is too good. He quotes my oldschool **** and then take the words straight out of my mouth about Blazer. I basically agree with everything KevMo just said.

Vote: Blazer (or Gheb now?) for now. I will be back later tonight with my own commentary on Blazer/Gheb and what Kev has brought to the forefront.
So... you are reiterating again

So yeah, these are ALL of your posts from day 1. Out of 5 posts, you had two that were actual contributions. 2/5/almost 440. Yeah, not so good there mate... And you only get worse from there. You got anything from later on? Thought not.

Oh sweet, another "how to play mafia by Ronike's rules" session:

Apparently today's lesson is always make a post every time you check the thread. Promise a post to come even if such a comment would be worthless and the promised post be one that was simply forced and not well thought out.

Sounds like good advice, maybe I should do this more often!

Or not, since it's an absolutely ******** way to play mafia, or to judge how town someone is for that matter.
Or not since that post did come, and while we all waited for it too! Again, there's NO reason why you couldn't have left that post. And fine, maybe it would be a little stupid to judge you as scum based on this alone, but good thing thats not all I got, huh?

Oh, and you want a mafia game on SWF that didn't have a deadline in LYLO? Check the archives. Remember the old days? Almost every single one of those games didn't have a deadline in lylo IIRC, and for good reason.
That's a joke right? I thought this went without saying, but what games have had no deadline in LYLO since we established a deadline everyday? The old games either had no deadlines, or just a day 1 deadline. Sorry, thought that went without saying. At any rate, you knew there was a deadline, and now you're just scrambling to create evidence out of nothing.

Speaking of which Tom, poor decision on your part to deadline a game in lylo. That's just obnoxious and uncalled for, it really is.
His game, not yours.

I never pushed for a Chill lynch. try reading. Never once did I vote for him, never once did I FOS him. YOU on the other hand vote for him, but now you're trying to pin ME for going after him? wtf?
Mostly in response to what Chill had to say regarding me, since I feel it segues nicely into the topics I'd like to eventually cover anyway.

I'm not really sure where you're coming from when you accuse me of being nothing but agreeable except when I "changed my tune" regarding Omni when "others took note of him." Not only do I not understand what exactly you're accusing me of, but I'd also contend that your view is misguided. Bring me some specifics of your argument and I'll certainly answer to any questions you might have. I certainly disagree with your synopsis of my play. Though I haven't been a major driving force, I fail to see how what I've brought to the table is scummy. It is my opinion that what few posts I have been able to contribute actually contained legitimate commentary and analysis of the current on-goings. If you disagree, feel free to show me my failures to do so. It seems to me that you're simply translating your dissatisfaction with my contributions to anti-town and scummy play, which is simply outlandish considering the broad approach you've taken.

Concerning Hando's analysis, that's still in the works. Believe it or not I've been digging into his play to try and figure some things out from a new angle. The results of that are soon forthcoming. I'm sorry to ask for everyone's patience once again.
Never came about BTW, what happened to it?

Feel free to ask for clarification on any of my past posts though. I'll be sure to incorporate any needed clarification into my next post.
But yeah, Chills case against me is simply far too whimsical and sweeping. It seems to be hastily thrown together, though his motivations for doing so I can't quite get a read on. This has been a major focus of my attention as I look into those on the Hando wagon.

Sorry marsh, but I haven't quite put the pieces together to provide adequate analysis of the Hando lynch quite yet. Trust me, I'd like to have it all figured out to give myself some direction just as much as you wanna hear what my conclusions are, but it just isn't quite ready yet.
Yeah, those are all your posts from D3 (excluding one about lol Rockin died)

You jump started the case against chill and then disappeared, not even to come back and defend him when you were plenty active in several other games. Give me a reason for that why dontcha?

I responded to Chill's accusations explaining how I didn't believe they had any substance and that I was having trouble getting a read on him. It was everyone else that jumped on him and got him to L-1. You're the one grasping at straws, quite literally might I add, since you're trying to strawman the **** out of me right now. I love all the fallacies though, its only making me more confident that my fellow townies will make the right play and lynch you.
Again, most of us did it in your name, so why didn't you come and say anything at all?

Oh yeah, because it makes tons of sense for me to point out a strategic lie and thus, ruin the strategy behind it. That makes about as much sense as your sarcastic comment regarding warnings about your "traps." Let's not create double standards now Ronike.
Whatever, weak point in my argument, I concede it.

Oh and umm BTW, it's only WIFOM for the mafia. That's the point. It's supposed to confuse them and make them second guess their night choices. Makes sense you'd react that way, considering the fact that you're scum and experienced all that mucky doc gambit WIFOM first hand.
Again, I concede my lying point.

You had a good run Ronike, but it seems like you wore yourself out after banking everything on your little "surprise" attack. Nice try though. Wanna tell us who your partners are and just make this more smooth?
No, but feel free to tell us who the third mafia is.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Because I want neither to be obnoxious nor make actions that are uncalled for, I will remove the deadline.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm going to Vote: Marshy. In the past few days, all I've seen him post in regards to the presented are one liners and essentially nothing that helpful.

I will have a post on Ronike vs Frozen, once I read through it better.

Chaco

Never Logs In
After reading through this, I understand where Frozen is getting at about Ronike, and that quite a bit of Ronike's argument is WIFOM. BUT what I cannot shake on Ronike is my gut on him. He seems like, the easy lynch if you know what I mean. It just doesn't sit right with me.

I prefer a Marshy lynch, since it is also killing one of the bigger name VTs. Which, as you know, don't sit right with me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok look, this WIFOM stuff has to stop. Yes, WIFOM is not the best nor most certain of arguments, however, it is not so bad that is immediately shoudl be discounted and thrown to the side. If you actually think most of the WIFOM arguments I toss out make sense.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I think the information that we could draw from a Ronike/Frozenflame lynch is way too useful to lynch someone else. I probably feel more comfortable with a Ronike lynch at this moment in time, however either way doesn't really matter to me. They're both scummy and the chances of them both being town seems very low to me. Thus, we lynch Ronike/Frozenflame and I shoot the other one.

Xsyven, please stop trying to make it out as if we are a pair. I trust you up to a certain point but buddying the vig isn't going to help you.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I probably feel more comfortable with a Ronike lynch at this moment in time, however either way doesn't really matter to me.
Flimsy stands will not help us out, which is why I asked: Which would you rather pursue a lynch on? In your saying of, either way it doesn't matter. Gives me the huge vibe that you don't give a **** who gets lynched. FoS

Chaco

Never Logs In
Much better, thank you for solidifying your stance. I hope you understand why I asked you to do so. Giving a flimsy stance is easy to back away from, and we don't need that in MYLO.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Did either of you even read my post? And Jesus, just because the deadline was removed is no reason for everyone to disappear...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Did either of you even read my post? And Jesus, just because the deadline was removed is no reason for everyone to disappear...
Yeah, it's kind of obvious I did, as I stated I had.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I'm going to Vote: Marshy. In the past few days, all I've seen him post in regards to the presented are one liners and essentially nothing that helpful.
i've been trying to force people to take stances all day because i figured we'd end up scrambling to make a decision days before deadline. only reason that didn't happen was the deadline removal

how are you seeing someone doubting themselves in lylo/mylo as scummy? why are you defending ronike and going after me when your thought process suggests that we'd be scum together?

Chaco

Never Logs In
The vote on you was merely a place holder, as I know you've been lurking. Unvote

And no, my logic is not the one saying you two would be scum together. That would be Xsyven.

Really, at this point, logic is saying to vote for Ronike. But my gut is saying otherwise, so I guess I'm going to have to go with logic because my gut feel has been to wrong on MS as of late.

Vote: Ronike

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, and Marshy, the first part of the second I forgot to reply too. You know as well as I that taking a flimsy stance is far to easy to back away from. Riddle had stated who he would "push" but had done so in an easily escapable manner. I was seeing what he'd do. Depending on that, I might have voted for him.

If you don't follow the logic, it's quite simple really.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So you don't think I'm scum, and yet you are gonna vote on me? Wow...

Guys, seriously, dont waste your time with this, and lets get on one of the mafia.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My gut is saying you are not scum, however everything Frozen has posted is pretty much solidified while yours involves quite a bit of reaching. Logic says vote you, and logic is outweighing my gut at this point.

Even if you do flip town, the game isn't lost. Because your argument with Frozen does not at all feel Town Versus Town. And at this point, Frozen offers better reasoning as to your lynch. So that is why you're getting voted by me. Your rebut to Frozen just wasn't convincing, where as Frozen's was. Also, your claim. I do not see Yuffie Kisaragi as a Vanilla Townie. Too many things are pointing towards you.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Think for yourself Omis. Oh, and maybe you should read up and actually comment on whats going on.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
And no, my logic is not the one saying you two would be scum together. That would be Xsyven.
how's that?
I prefer a Marshy lynch, since it is also killing one of the bigger name VTs. Which, as you know, don't sit right with me.
also omis decide for yourself if you should voteblock. keep in mind that hitting wrong may guarantee a scum win

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just because you two claimed together on VT doesn't mean you are both scum, if Ronike is scum. It's just an alluding factor. Know what I mean? Sure, if Ronike is scum, it will raise suspicion to your claim. But, there's some style in you Marshy that makes me wonder about what you'd do as town regarding claiming. I'm not going to delve into that, but I'm sure you know what I mean. If you don't, then just ask me and I will respond accordingly. But I'm 85% sure you know.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
First and foremost Omis, if whoever we end up lynching(looking like Ronike right now) flips town, you're going to have to think very hard about things. Even if Riddle hits scum after a townie lynch, and incorrect vote-block makes it moot and we don't have the votes to win any more. Think very hard, and if you don't think you have a scum solidly pinned it's probably not worth it.

Now, on to my thoughts otherwise. I am still in agreement on the Ronike lynch, and I'll be placing my vote there. If he flips town, I just want to point out that Riddle can NOT die tonight in that situation. He is our only chance to win if we mislynch today, and it's safe to assume Tom is running things where if the vig is killed, his kill is blocked(I've seen it done other ways, but most of the time mafia kill out-prioritizes vig kill). So long story short, if Riddle is killed tonight, we lose hands down if this isn't the right lynch.

So, with Ronike the apparent play, I am going to Vote: Ronike. I think he is our best lynch choice for today. I know we haven't gone far past the original deadline, but I think we were close to a decision beforehand anyway.

Also, Riddle, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but just to make sure you know this: If Ronike flips town, you HAVE to shoot and you HAVE to shoot right. If he flips scum, you are free to shoot at will, as 2 kills at night would put us at LYLO at that point. Either way, shooting is not a bad decision(and in the first it's a necessary decision), so make your best judgement and take your shot.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's your decision on who you block, I'd say look at Ronike's flip good, and evaluate from that.

Top Bottom