• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Anyone got some ones I can trade for? The foreign exchange place over here didn't have very many when I went. I don't want to blow all the money I bring using major bills for money matches.

Anything between a one and a five would be great (I'm not sure if you guys have toonies in the states :p)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm coming to this thing with a large number of 1's. I'm about 95% open to any $1 MM, but certain folks, who shall remain nameless, will be denied immediately. You know who you are....<_<
HI TUSM!!!! >.>

Never said peach didn't win the matchup. She does. Peach is good against fast fallers. Im saying its not a unwinnable matchup for falco cause he can outcamp her. And even with falcos limited ko options peach is one of the easiest chars to kill.

Peach vs anyone
Peach vs...

Fox
Wolf
Snake
Falcon

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone got some ones I can trade for? The foreign exchange place over here didn't have very many when I went. I don't want to blow all the money I bring using major bills for money matches.

Anything between a one and a five would be great (I'm not sure if you guys have toonies in the states :p)
Toony = $2 bill?

I have one in my wallet right now. I'm saving that for a very special MM.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I dunno but the back has the Last Supper or some ****.

Edit: Scratch that, Prez TJ on the front and the signing of the Declaration of Independence on the back.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I recommend adding this to the first post to get the deserved attention as well. At least for me, if I want to watch a tourny stream, that's the first place I check.

See you there.
Yup, it's going to be on the first post when I edit out the registration links and stuff later tonight

Should I bring my sd card completely blank?
Yes, that will make things a lot easier.

For those that bring it with stuff on it, I'll prob move everything to a temp folder on the card then load on my files.

---

I'M GOING TO STOP REGISTRATION AT 10:30PM EST!!!! ABOUT ONE HOUR LEFT!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea il make em tonight

We're at 36 people...

Just TWO MORE and we have more registrants than Brawl does at pound 4! lol

uhg finding time to make the hype vid is tough, il c what i can do tonight

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ugh i'm not feelin so well. I'm thinkin i have the flu, just hope it's not H1N1. I might not make it.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Ugh i'm not feelin so well. I'm thinkin i have the flu, just hope it's not H1N1. I might not make it.
If you're experiencing stomach problems, dizziness, or headaches along with the normal cough and clogged nose/throat, you might have H1N1. Don't worry, though, I had mine go away in about 2 days just by getting lots of rest/sleep, and ginger ale.

I hope you can come to the tourney!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
To know you have swine flu, you have to feel as if you've been hit by a truck. like you don't want to move.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
supposedly ppl say u shoudl eat bananas lol. do that, drink water, sleep, and just chillax till the tourney. then come to the tourney, ****, then leave and go back to bananas water and sleep lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
*blinks*

****, Yes, that's the best way I've ever heard it described.

You should be a doctor.
Sarcasm? I'm being serious though. I worked at a pediatric clinic during the summer, and swine flu was huge back then. I know the symptoms. W/e tho. Whoever's sick, get well soon :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
~SINGLES POOLS~

Pool 1
-Allied
-Vex Kasrani
-Thunderhorse
-Shongotskills
-Naza

Pool 2
-F00ly
-GuruKid
-Veril
-TUSM
-Beat

Pool 3
-Ryoko
-.com
-Glick
-Count_Kaiser
-quinnydinny

Pool 4
-CH_R
-MexiMadnez
-MXXD
-Lobos
-Silven

Pool 5
-Bionic Sonic
-Phillyrider
-TheCape
-Ref
-Bakuryu

Pool 6
-CloneHat
-VisT
-ChiboSempai
-ChaosKnight

Pool 7
-Sabs801
-greg
-Blackanese
-DaiAndOh
-Cactuar

Pool 8
-JCaesar
-Yes!
-Truth
-Khanti

Let me know if you see any problems. I talked these pools over with Yes! and GuruKid though we might have missed something. People from the same state will occasionally be in the same pool, there are more than 8 NY and PA players here, so some will overlap in pools for instance.

Depending on time at the tournament, the top 4 players will only be promoted to the final bracket. If there is enough time, I will try to advance everyone. Everyone play your best and make this an awesome tourney!

Top Bottom