• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sorry ppl, problems can happen with pools, especially when I have to shimmy people in unexpedtedly.

Don't get angry, just call out whats wrong and changes will be made.

i just made a swap between pools 4 and 7 and 7 and 2

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pools are not just for elimination. They give players more bang for their buck, and more guaranteed tournament matches. At a big tournament like this a lot of people are traveling for, they are going to want to get a shot at playing a lot of different people in tournament. That, and it will immensely help seeding for the bracket. There are no b+ rankings and not too many tournaments to go off of, so the bracket can be seeded by pools.

Haven't you guys ever been to a tourney that does pools for the sake of being awesome? Every single SPOC has done pools (and most of them not eliminating anyone) and people love it. Not to mention this is the first B+ tournament to have pools done. And with online registration, all the problems with pools can be ironed out before hand so singles can start ASAP with no time needed in bracket/pool creation.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Pools are not just for elimination. They give players more bang for their buck, and more guaranteed tournament matches. At a big tournament like this a lot of people are traveling for, they are going to want to get a shot at playing a lot of different people in tournament. That, and it will immensely help seeding for the bracket. There are no b+ rankings and not too many tournaments to go off of, so the bracket can be seeded by pools.

Haven't you guys ever been to a tourney that does pools for the sake of being awesome? Every single SPOC has done pools (and most of them not eliminating anyone) and people love it. Not to mention this is the first B+ tournament to have pools done. And with online registration, all the problems with pools can be ironed out before hand so singles can start ASAP with no time needed in bracket/pool creation.
I diggs.!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sometimes I've heard people say they can't find parking but everytime I'm in the area I can normally find a spot within like 5 minutes. just drive around the streets next to the venue and you should find something soon. a lot of areas are free parking on weekends, so just check out the street signs to make sure its ok. a good fallback street is baring street, one block north of the venue (that runs parallel to powelton, the st the venue is on).

if your bringin a tv, theres a small driveway next to the venue you can unload it in.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
For people that need to contact me about various things, my normal cell phone is broken. I have to borrow my parent's cell phone for the day, so you can contact me at this numbder:

609-226-1665

This won't be my new number so don't change any contact lists you have for me, it's just going to be my number for today.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Chibo, due to circumstances within other people's control, I probably won't be able to attend. No one can give me a ride for whatever reason.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I think it's funny how I'm going to Inui's tournament tomorrow, and all I'm thinking about is how this tournament is going to play out, haha.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Everyone hold the phone for a sec.

I was just informed by Vist that comboknight can't make it, leaving a free seat for me to go, so long as I can get TH's attention to this.

Now to contact him...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I use :diddy::kirby2::snake::lucas::dedede: :dk2::shiek::lucario::charizard::bowser2::rob: :jigglypuff::zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2::ivysaur::zelda: :samus2::ike::wolf::popo::pikachu2::gw::warioc: :pit: :ness2::ganondorf::wario::peach: :fox::mario2::toonlink::olimar::falcon: :luigi2::squirtle::metaknight: :falco::link2::sonic::marth:

In other words, whoever the f*** i feel like usin.

Not really...just Falcon, Fox, KFC, Oli, Weegee and Kirbs.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sucks for you.

Glad mine got changed so g-reg and Lobos isn't in it anymore.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Livestream is NOT coming back (keeps crashing when we try to broadcast)

However, Vex Kasrani just got 3rd, followed by Glick at 4th.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bionic sonic here...too lazy to log in

1: MexiMadnez
2: TheCape
3: Vex Kasrani
4: Glick

MD/VA just won crews against Tristate by 3 stocks.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I come back from Kosha Boy, and this is the first thing I checked (not the first I posted in, though). Epic. :D

Who did the top four use?

Top Bottom