• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

Vist

Smash Champion
i dunno how the pools were done or anything but just to point out that pools 3 and 6 both have 2 md/va players in them and pool 7 has 3 out of the 4 players from md/va while pools 2 and 4 have no md/va players at all. i dont really care that much tbh if top 4 are getting out anyway but yea...

just sayin'

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I made one switch to put pool 7 to 2 mdva players. outside of that there isnt much i can do. too many mdva here lol. skill seeding also makes it tough.
i also somewhat seeded virginia and maryland different

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The 4 person pools are generally a bit tougher since they are safe atm of no one being eliminated. You will find lower seed players in the 5 person pools.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My goal for schedule of events:

-Doubles
-Singles Pools
-Singles
-Tristate vs MD/VA crew battle
-Draft crew battle

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
My goal for schedule of events:

-Doubles
-Singles Pools
-Singles
-Tristate vs MD/VA crew battle
-Draft crew battle

*sees crews state crews*

Delicious

Guruuuuuuu don't lose to peoples in my pool okie?

Oh and do we get a smaller discount for just bringing a Wii and game/homebrew set?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well there's 9 MD/VA players registered, so we can give u Cape snice he like plays with just u guys lol. That would make it a 10v10.

Drafts would be either 10v10 or 15v15 (so more ppl can participate) depending on time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*sees crews state crews*

Delicious

Guruuuuuuu don't lose to peoples in my pool okie?

Oh and do we get a smaller discount for just bringing a Wii and game/homebrew set?
Well I give $5 for each TV and Wii combo, so if someone like brings just a TV then I'll probably call out for who has a Wii then I'd give them $5 for it and you guys can split it how you want. I do encourage ppl to bring what they can though, there should be a good amount of setups here. Unfortunately I can't do much more, the venue fees I've been collecting are running dry as it is unfortunately.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No one will be eliminated so it's whatever lol...

My pool is pretty stacked though. I mean...come on.. I'M in it :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah pool 7 needs to be tweaked. Either switch someone from my pool or chibo's pool with someone in 7, or just add someone from 7 to either mine or chibo's pools.

The Cape

Smash Master
Chibo, you dont just "give me" to MD/VA. I was already with MD/VA. Also, if you do Tristate vs MD/VA its gonna be NY + Yes vs us anyway.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo, you dont just "give me" to MD/VA. I was already with MD/VA. Also, if you do Tristate vs MD/VA its gonna be NY + Yes vs us anyway.
Because Vex obviousily doesn't exist :confused:

:laugh:

Also keep in mind the top 4 players and which states they were from last time at the last BtL

1 PA
2 PA
3 NJ
4 PA

^_^

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yeah i plan on coming, i'm feelin a lot better than i was yesterday. But.....I STILL dont got a partner cuz n!ggas these days are grimy as hell. I aint sayin names. >_>

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah i plan on coming, i'm feelin a lot better than i was yesterday. But.....I STILL dont got a partner cuz n!ggas these days are grimy as hell. I aint sayin names. >_>
Ill say it for u.

TUSM GRIMY BOX

Anyway im sure u will find a partner at the venue.

Im going to laugh my *** off if u outplace TUSM in doubles.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ill say it for u.

TUSM GRIMY BOX

Anyway im sure u will find a partner at the venue.

Im going to laugh my *** off if u outplace TUSM in doubles.
F**k that i'm teamin with level 9 Peach. She'll prolly do better than the unknown kid i teamed with last time.

Top Bottom